RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
I just should not have first broken up Zoe and Yuki's stories into two separate routes it become too confused, and doesn't look realistic when you're dom for all girls but total sub for Zoe or Yuki and vice versa.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Dominant Witches [v0.3.5] [NikociantGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 966 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 353 MB
- - -

Original Mac Size: 932 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 319 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Well, maybe 'realistic' isn't right word, but do two separate route for them wasn't good idea because scenes with Salma, Camilla, and Leah depended only of your points. So I kinda should do two routes for each girl in that case, what would drag development for ages. Also update can look really short if you play only one route. Yuki's femdom route lacked story, and her neutral/maledom route lacked scenes.
I won't change much anyway, the game will have the same story, and events/scenes. Camilla, Salma, Leah, and Catrine stories/scenes will be the 95% same as it is now.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

secretlyness

Jul 6, 2020
Since a few updates ago (I think 2.5 or 3.0), did the main music stop playing? I have still been able to hear the sort of battle theme and the background birds chirping and stuff, but not that main music theme that played a lot. I tried deleting my saves and the game fully and then reinstalling it, but it didn't fix it. Didn't see anything in the patch notes or anything and searching the thread didn't pull up anything, so not sure if it was just changed and I missed it or what.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
the only questions i have are,
If i'm 100% sub all the way through will i be able to choose my true & final mistress by the end of the game?
If i start the Catrine path could i still end up on the Camilla path at the same time or choose to break away from Catrine at a later opportunity?
And finally, will the Neko demon twins get more content?

Last edited:

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
If i'm 100% sub all the way through will i be able to choose my true & final mistress by the end of the game?
Yes
If i start the Catrine path could i still end up on the Camilla path at the same time or choose to break away from Catrine at a later opportunity?
No, Camilla ending will be available if she subdued your mind, but you can still get scenes with her if not

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yes

No, Camilla ending will be available if she subdued your mind, but you can still get scenes with her if not
Sweet and Ah well , at least i made seperate saves, one where i took the amulet for the Camilla cultist path and one where i didnae for the Catrine path.

That begs a small extra question, if i am on the vampire path, could i break away from Catrine and be cured by any of the others like Zoe or Yuki in a later update?

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes