Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There's one but it's optional, the rest is what I'd consider normal femdom (girl on guy). Femdom tag is too broad and people still complain about any of it, look for the tag and then ask if there's femdom in it. Maybe it's just this site and insecure young dudes making it annoying though.

Most of the stuff I see tagged femdom I don't think is. Futa and pegging I understand are under it often but they're not my personal preference and I prefer those tagged and being at least mostly avoidable. This game it's avoidable and I will always avoid it.
will she pernitrate you as a male? what can be expected?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Another very nice update! (y):p Quick question to the dev: It doesn't look like it, but will being turned into a vampire by Catrine block future content with any of the others? Just to know if I should make separate saves for that.

will she pernitrate you as a male? what can be expected?
In this update Salma penetrates you as a female, so I'm guessing the next step is not too far in the future.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Another very nice update! (y):p Quick question to the dev: It doesn't look like it, but will being turned into a vampire by Catrine block future content with any of the others? Just to know if I should make separate saves for that.
No, but it will affect the endings.

Reactions: NateGrey

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
i cant contintinu it keeps doing this
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day_7'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "freeroam.rpyc", line 35, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1752, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day_7'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Dominant Witches 0.25
Mon Sep 27 07:04:16 2021

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hello ! Nice update :)
A quick question : is the amulet the only thing we can find in the ruins ? I couldn't find anything else but maybe I missed something.
Second question just to be 100% sure : Catrine's content is forever locked if we find the Amulet, right ? She just leaves. Did I miss something ?

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Hello ! Nice update :)
A quick question : is the amulet the only thing we can find in the ruins ? I couldn't find anything else but maybe I missed something.
Second question just to be 100% sure : Catrine's content is forever locked if we find the Amulet, right ? She just leaves. Did I miss something ?
Yes it will locked, Catrine has only sub route.

Reactions: scrumbles and zh

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
it happened at day 4 or 5 when i´m in my room. I click on the desk - continue the story (yes - enter code - no) I don´t no the code and click an yes. That the result.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Damn, that's weird... coz the label exists... Maybe reload or start a new game?

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes