OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
As I saw that the girl I was most looking forward to on the screenshots has a dick:

QBall

Jul 2, 2017
What you can see in the game (a lot of things are avoidable) - male domination, female domination, futanari(mostly on female), submission, gender bender, lesbian, ass/pussy worship, foot fetish(also stockings), urination, vaginal and anal sex.

What you will never see in the game - gore, vore, scat, ntr, harsh bdsm and so on.

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Very nice first release. Liked all the scenes with the different girls even the futa and transformation ones which aren't typically up my alley.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Dominsnt Witches.jpg
Dominant Witches [v0.2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
You can find Android version here.
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: This mod won't be updating as Dev is doing hint mode.

Screenshot
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png
Updated on 2021-09-03​

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I liked the game for a first update, but for some reason from the beginning I felt as though the art was somewhat similar to a modded Skyrim with a great ENB, and then this happens to me:

Also, I couldn't help but notice electric lamps and fixtures in several areas around the castle (the tavern, your room, the alchemy lab and a few others) so I was wondering - is it just for design purposes or is this a fantasy universe where technology is at a late Victorian/early 20th century level instead of the typical late-medieval one? :unsure: That would be a quite unique take for a fantasy universe, but I haven't heard of phone calls or telegraph lines in-game so I assume it was just a design choice...

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Yeah, the universe is rather Steampunk/Victorian than medieval.
Who would've guessed electric lamps can tell you this much? :LOL: Anyway, great to her that, especially as this seems far more realistic "steampunk" than what sells in the mainstream nowadays, (you know, the kinds of books/games where there are useless and nonsensical clockwork horses/carriages and where even teapots have gears... :rolleyes:), so, at least based on what I've seen so far by completing the first update, I'd call it a femdom game in an early industrial/Victorian setting rather than steampunk! (as steampunk is inspired by that historical period but usually has more of a reliance and obsession with clockwork mechanisms, automata etc) Anyway, I like the concept and the erotic scenes in the first realease, so hoping for more great content in the second update! Speaking of which,

In the next update we'll meet Yuki(kitsune).
By the way, the game is mostly femdom, but there will be a lot of scenes for 'dominator way', too.
She's really cute, and that's perfectly fine as long as we aren't forced into playing the dom-path. Also hoping to see more of the Moon-Elf girl (Leah I think her name was?) as she's so far my favourite of the original 4 "witches", but good luck with the update in general!

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes