4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Damn, that sucks. Not even possible with vpn? You can search by transformation theme and tags etc, a lot of games listed there.
nah mate not that desperate to use a vpn to play some games lol
but if i ever want to i do have nord vpn
will use that
thanks for the recommendation

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Not a big honey select fan, but this looks really good and mostly promising. It amazes me the difference honey select can look from one author to another.
I think too many authors just use the basic templates rather than be creative, so characters in many games look alike, this one is different

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2437466

Overview:
You start playing as an ordinary guy who has no luck in his personal life. One day you are approached by a weird girl with elf ears who introduces herself as a priestess of the goddess Fialla and says that her goddess has a proposal for you. It turns out that the protagonist is a very distant descendant of an alien race that once worshiped her.
Fialla asks you to go with her priestess to the abandoned planet (Calypso 69) where your ancestors lived long ago and do a favor for her. You will also meet netrunner Sylphie, hireling Tananda, and space pirate Miwa who live on the planet for different reasons. Also, the goddess will give MC the amulet of changeability, with the help of which MC will be able to turn into a woman (optional).
The game is femdom oriented.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-10
Release Date: 2023-05-27
Developer: NikociantGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5
Language: English
Other Games: Dominant Witches
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

this game is receiving more regular upgrades & updates very often
(which is amazing) (y)

Vii Dark

Jul 11, 2018
I realise this is just the beginning of the project... But the game's a bit of a mess at this point. Compared to Dominant Witches. It's like heaven and earth. The main character looks worse. Poodle. I'd make him be a pet too.. :) I'll wait for the sequel... maybe it will be more interesting later))))))

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
I enjoyed this! the animations are very, very well done.
only two pieces of feedback:
-when the catgirl drives you in the jeep for the first time she sprouts a dick, whether you've chosen the futa path or not.
-the protagonist is wearing his watch upside down

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Dominant Witches is a game with better vanilla than femdom content, I wonder if this will be the same.

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Always loved how easy and straightforward it is to get the scenes in the Nikociant games and being able to replay them immediately as well.

I'm really liking the new girls in this, too, though I think it'd be a nice surprise if we get a cameo of Zoe or Leah from Dominant Witches.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
this is good & fun game to play. I am recommanding this title to my friends and online buddys (y)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I cought a bag were I goes to nord after say Fuck off to a Girl was wanted me to be her pet I choos to "Fuck Off" since I'm not into that thing but ther a thing it apper an error "pet" we we told her to "Fuck Off" and I couldn't explore that place as I wanted or just to talk to her without be treated as pet when I told her to Fuck Off, some chit would be welcome. There a thing we can't even explore that camp with that bug DOTFP bug Pet when I told her to Fuck off but it show string pet.jpg
This One I don't want be someone pet but it dosen't metter I got that error like I had accpeted to become her pet(bitch). And whhy she call MC pet her bitch when we refused to submit? DOTFP Fuck You as fuck off choise.jpg DOTFP Fuck You as fuck off choise and still she call as her bitch.jpg
It make no sense to me.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So is the hole game just femdom.
I thing it optional if you ain't into femdom you can just tell them to fuck off and they don't gonna force their will on you only if you choose to tell them fuck off, since I do that all the time. Even with catgil I told her fuck off (Non submissive path aka is dom path but without a fucking point)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
If MC can be dom as woman or it not gonna happen? Or you planning love route without dom into it? I just choose tell them to fuck off when someone start to bossy MC around I would love see love point instead of dom one Love as ralationship if we choose to not submit otherwise it could increase their dominant point over MC if we don't submit love point. It could be cool If FMC get mor dominant point if he futa or fully female. It could be cool see dom point for her as well and love point. But sub for male MC only if he submit.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Encountered a bug.

Questlog tells me to visit the kitchen in the morning. But every morning Sylphie rides my face. Doesn't matter what option I chose, I spend my time under her till it is miday and nothing happens in the kitchen. Propably cause I used the code to watch the extra scenes.
Also spelling error: in the new miwa scene (not the replayable part) she says I lack the skiils... ;-)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes