4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, I don't get it. So I started a playthrough agreeing to everything everyone ordered me and couldn't get the scene where Peggy and Miwa fuck you together in the desert town, saying that I don't have enough domination points with Peggy, but when I started a new playthrough only deliberately serving Peggy, I got that scene. What gives?

Also, it's a bit of a bummer that the dev teases us with multiple endings(?), but only one is actually available. I really wanted to go with Peggy or Miwa. :(

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Ok, I don't get it. So I started a playthrough agreeing to everything everyone ordered me and couldn't get the scene where Peggy and Miwa fuck you together in the desert town, saying that I don't have enough domination points with Peggy, but when I started a new playthrough only deliberately serving Peggy, I got that scene. What gives?

Also, it's a bit of a bummer that the dev teases us with multiple endings(?), but only one is actually available. I really wanted to go with Peggy or Miwa. :(
Every time you submit to one of the dominas you gain submission points, that might be your problem.

Just be careful, just like the Dominant Witches game from the same dev, if you over-do on submission points there will eventually be an unavoidable guaranteed game over (SLUT) ending, where the MC is pretty much nothing more than a braindead submissive slut for any domina that crosses his path

Apr 14, 2023

yes bro but you have to be submissive with everyone to unlock the desert scene with catgirl futa and peggy also yeah the ending was not that good i wanted the game to go a little more longer nd only one ending was available i really wanted to be alone with the green muscle mommy

Apr 14, 2023
actually you can get an ending with Tananda only if you have low points with Sylphie.
Same with only Sylphie ending.
i actualyy want to have a choice to either go with sylphie of either with tananda(my fav charcater) not combined ending but seriousy love the game

Apr 14, 2023
I'm gonna expand the game in the second part... (since 0.5.5)
And yeah, Zoe and Leah will back to humiliate mc even more. And to make the story even more meaningless...
(Elves and Dragonids live long enough to witness the era of planetary colonisation :KEK: )
View attachment 3203191
PLEASE HAVE A SEPRATE FINISH FOR TAMANDA (the green troll muscle mommy) i am in this game only for her she is a goddess i really love her fart content might go for scat too if you bring it for her she is really the best also i need a longer game developer both dominant witch you know training session with that dark futanari the scen where u have to give her a rimjob plus stroke her cock wish that also had fart well no worry
I EXPECT A LOT FROM THE DVELOPER AND THE UPDATE ALSO WHEN CAN I EXPECT THE UPDATE TO BE ON F95

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
I'm gonna expand the game in the second part... (since 0.5.5)
And yeah, Zoe and Leah will back to humiliate mc even more. And to make the story even more meaningless...
(Elves and Dragonids live long enough to witness the era of planetary colonisation :KEK: )
View attachment 3203191
could you please get voice actore for them or make emothinal and erotic please

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Dominas of the Forsaken Planet [v0.5] [NikociantGames]

Original Size: ~1.1GB
Compressed Size: ~350MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DominasOfTheForsakenPlanet-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes