4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

feethunter1

Dec 29, 2017
so i am stuck at the inn i can't use the portal stone i try to reboot ting but no help i have the orb and it says to use the portal

Azerin

Dec 28, 2018
Is there any way to get new lockpicks or some other way to open locked chests? I ran out pretty early and lots of locked things.
edit: I didn't realize the loot chests in some areas seem to reset at some point and seem to be somewhat random in what they contain.
double edit: This game looks amazing for what's on offer currently, definitely one I'll keep my eye on for new content. One suggestion for the dev is that enemies inflict you with TONS of status ailments but most of them are unclear what they do and I don't see a way to check.

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
not a fan of giantess/vore and the game has quite a few bugs, but considering that it's an early build it's not too bad. the art is nice, combat mechanics are ok, level drain without grind, recollection room where you can fight the ladies again... promising overall. gonna keep and eye on this to see how it developes.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is there a way to change the font? i can literally barely read any of the text.
it'll probably get better asi get used to it, but a normal font would still be preferred

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Did you ever figure it out?
As I said earlier. You need to go "Home" from the portal in the rift. There's a double bed on the second floor. You can rest there.

Well, the game is impossible to play in Joiplay,.no matter how many times I restart it.
Sadly, Joiplay is not supported due to plugin incompatibility. It won't be until I figure out a better way to preload images.

Is there any way to get new lockpicks or some other way to open locked chests? I ran out pretty early and lots of locked things.
edit: I didn't realize the loot chests in some areas seem to reset at some point and seem to be somewhat random in what they contain.
double edit: This game looks amazing for what's on offer currently, definitely one I'll keep my eye on for new content. One suggestion for the dev is that enemies inflict you with TONS of status ailments but most of them are unclear what they do and I don't see a way to check.
The loot is totally randomized, even reloading a save and opening the same chest will grant you with different items that are taken from the pool of consumables, weapons and armor. When it comes to debuffs, it's something I wanted to change for a long time out but haven't found a plugin that would solve the issue.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes