4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Seems very good, yeah it have some problems here and there, but for v2 it has HUGE amount of content and it has great quality. I would like to see option to submit to the seduction, if i have low arousal. And some hints to battles with bosses. And maybe expand some lewd scenes, but not with cg, just with text.

Reactions: Gojii

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
I'm confirming the bug with the scattered castle location mentioned in the thread, maybe it's because of the not ready location as a whole... Besides, the battle with Nimardentia is also broken I think - at some point she grows and the picture remains on top of the screen despite the ongoing battle, and if you do nothing, she continues to cast growth over and over again, if you do something, then the battle continues like - as if we are the same size (I remember in the previous version she used a stomp if you are of different sizes) In general, it would be nice to know the explanations of all the statuses in the game and what they do (so far I found out only hearts - the inability to use focus), as well as understand the mechanics of growing , because it is not always clear what size you are at the moment. And also the mechanics of escape from battle, it does not appear in every battle (besides Astarte's skill) and what hunger and bloodlust do... it's very unclear

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
For now the Futa seems to be tail cock only. Third normal enemy. The one in the dimension which has you trying to get the treasure. You can get it easier by turning off farting.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Would greatly appreciate a content filter for watersports. It's not offensive or gross enough for me to stop playing. It's just an ew moment every time it happens. It does nothing for me, except motivate me to defeat the enemy and finish the encounter to avoid more of those scenes.

Reactions: BigJohnny

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
Nirmadentia is missing from the gallery room.
Also, how to get the footjob scene with her as in the sample images here?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Nirmadentia is missing from the gallery room.
Also, how to get the footjob scene with her as in the sample images here?
i think all 3 named succubi are missing there, as well as the giant maid. not sure about the manipulatrix, since i have no clue how to get back from the anamoly (pulling all levers seems to just unlock the storage room).
i may be wrong, but moves seem completly random. didn't see that scene either, just her titfuck once. in my experience she goes giant very early on and i wish we coud deactivate that entirely. i get it with opponents that are giants all the time, but imo those 3 named ones (for example) woud work solely in human size as well. woud make the game more enjoyable for the ones like me, who don't like vore.

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
v2 finally, runs a lot better this time around, a couple enemy images stuck between animations, but a welcome addition, the fart disabler didn't seem to work can't tell if the futa one was working though or if there wasn't any in the game yet.

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
i think all 3 named succubi are missing there, as well as the giant maid. not sure about the manipulatrix, since i have no clue how to get back from the anamoly (pulling all levers seems to just unlock the storage room).
i may be wrong, but moves seem completly random. didn't see that scene either, just her titfuck once. in my experience she goes giant very early on and i wish we coud deactivate that entirely. i get it with opponents that are giants all the time, but imo those 3 named ones (for example) woud work solely in human size as well. woud make the game more enjoyable for the ones like me, who don't like vore.
I can get all the succubi, but then after playing around i came back and one was missing. You probably need to beat them and then take the portal out of the place, there are two small circle locations in the anamoly.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I can get all the succubi, but then after playing around i came back and one was missing. You probably need to beat them and then take the portal out of the place, there are two small circle locations in the anamoly.
i tried one of the circles, but it only healed me. the crystal was greyed out. so you need to beat all 3 of them to be able to return from there? hmm, it's quite possible that i avoided one of them along the way. thanks.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
i tried one of the circles, but it only healed me. the crystal was greyed out. so you need to beat all 3 of them to be able to return from there? hmm, it's quite possible that i avoided one of them along the way. thanks.
One of the small circle, not the healing circles (this circle placed on one of the corners in this location) And you can avoid all enemies

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Vergil102

Jun 2, 2018
How do I free the Vampire in the mansion? Can't find the Key and the maid ate me and is draining my exp for like 15 mins while I sit here and wait. If the dev see this please don't make long periods of down time during a fight like this. It just sucks give a way to resist or something.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
How do I free the Vampire in the mansion? Can't find the Key and the maid ate me and is draining my exp for like 15 mins while I sit here and wait. If the dev see this please don't make long periods of down time during a fight like this. It just sucks give a way to resist or something.
You can't free the Vampire yet. The drain of the maid is not currently working as intented and I'll have to fix that.

Reactions: overlordvoid

SAzazel

Oct 12, 2021
Necropanzer on Joiplay it doesn't work right now, but i tired fixing the filename.match with filename.toString().match in the preloader javascript file and it works.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes