4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Skainy

Sep 18, 2019
For records, when you get the orb and get it back home, the scene after deposing the orb can be avoided if you step on stairs before it ends.
After that if you get to catacombs, trigger the scene at the end of them ("must go home rest"), you'll be stuck in game. (cause it reset the quest)

For devs : You must make orb deposit scene unavoidable by disabling character's controls during it (or temporarly disable stairs) ;)

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
ONe of the girls that don't appear int he gallery is the one from the anomaly. Where is the other one?

Also, is 4 small slimes the maximum that can appear? Even if they "birth" a fifth one only 4 are active in the battle.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
She has to be doing the attack where she is sitting on your face and farting. If your arousal is at 100, she'll instead suck your dick and get off you. If your arousal is around 70ish? she'll do this instead and continue sitting on your face.
that explins it, i had turned off the farting, also do you know how to unlock this scene? 1662810636954.png

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She has to be doing the attack where she is sitting on your face and farting. If your arousal is at 100, she'll instead suck your dick and get off you. If your arousal is around 70ish? she'll do this instead and continue sitting on your face.
Is there any way to get that scene without turning on the gas?

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
Necropanzer on Joiplay it doesn't work right now, but i tired fixing the filename.match with filename.toString().match in the preloader javascript file and it works.
Huge thanks to you man.
Just unpack and replace SRD_Preloadercore.js file in www/js/plugins folder to get it to work on Joiplay.

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
Well for me she just keep farting each turn if the arousal is not 100.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
unlike futa or vore which the only way to disable them is just to prevent the player from fighting the mob altogether, disabling fart shouldn't prevent you from getting a specific scene right? (refering to footjob scene above)
unless somehow there's a scene where a player coom just because of fart...

Reactions: larry69

toon667

Aug 21, 2019

That should be the scene in general, I thought it was a % based event but for some reason it kept looping

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
*cough* we need request button and some game over scenes not just text also the enemies attack is so random that I can't trigger some scenes for example female dominatrix shrinking scene. Lastly, I got bug after the first fight of Astarte wherein, after I beat her Got a unremovable burn debuff that gives me continous damage when in any area tried using ointment and resting and still debuff is there even there's no debuff icon in status screen

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
That first named succubus beats me and then I die, and then I don't have any of my equipment, what am I supposed to do.

TheStormAbyss

Feb 26, 2019
Is there any option how to deliver the Orb to Mnemosyne instead of taking it to yourself? Maybe I missing something? If not, why is there option to do it in journal?

Reactions: Rainfarn1602

Water Box

Aug 7, 2017
The art is nightmare-inducing, but maybe that's just me.

The dialogue quality subpar, but again, subjective.

Dialogue skip is severely lacking, it takes forever to progress through it.

Combat is annoying. You are prey to RNG in order to see the scenes, and while there's little to no real tactical choices you still need to worry about being killed. It disappoints if you either want just to see sex stuff only or if you want an actual combat mechanic.

At least it has a decent amount of content, for those that are into it.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Hi all, I'm stuck at Infested Ruins - can't get to the catacombs. Does this circle work? Is there a way around?
1663282097055.png 1663282115313.png

Tashitazik

Sep 22, 2020
that's an another road to reach this room, there's 2 ways on boss location and if you can pass thorugh the right way you'll be on right side. this circle only let you come down. But idk how to pass through the little hole in final room.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes