4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
The art is nightmare-inducing, but maybe that's just me.

The dialogue quality subpar, but again, subjective.

Dialogue skip is severely lacking, it takes forever to progress through it.

Combat is annoying. You are prey to RNG in order to see the scenes, and while there's little to no real tactical choices you still need to worry about being killed. It disappoints if you either want just to see sex stuff only or if you want an actual combat mechanic.

At least it has a decent amount of content, for those that are into it.
That's a big oof, but surely understandable. The dialogues are something to improve upon, same goes for skipping them. I have added "surrender" so those who want scenes only will get to pick them. Just so my curiosity is satiated, what do you mean by nightmare-inducing? Could you point me to a rpg maker mv game that uses daz3d and has good art in your opinion?

can you choose more traits after continuing in the story or nah?
Nah.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
One suggestion for character creation:
- Instead of having to choose at least two weaknesses, you choose weaknesses and aversions. You have to select two more weaknesses than aversions. You get a bonus to evade moves utilizing a fetish you are averse to.
This way, players are able to better avoid content they don't wanna see, and it is properly easier to implement code-wise and gameplay- / balance-wise than a hard toggle of certain content.

Enemy AI:
- Currently some moves only increase arousal. AI also uses those moves if your arousal is already at 100, making them effectively wasting their turn.
AI should either not use such moves in those circumstances, or the move continues with a followup move if your arousal is 100 at the beginning / at the end of the move.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
One suggestion for character creation:
- Instead of having to choose at least two weaknesses, you choose weaknesses and aversions. You have to select two more weaknesses than aversions. You get a bonus to evade moves utilizing a fetish you are averse to.
This way, players are able to better avoid content they don't wanna see, and it is properly easier to implement code-wise and gameplay- / balance-wise than a hard toggle of certain content.

Enemy AI:
- Currently some moves only increase arousal. AI also uses those moves if your arousal is already at 100, making them effectively wasting their turn.
AI should either not use such moves in those circumstances, or the move continues with a followup move if your arousal is 100 at the beginning / at the end of the move.
These are some good ideas. I hope the dev implements them into the game.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
The aversion idea is a hard no from me. Firstly a lot of work would have to be done to introduce them. Secondly I'm sure there are a lot of players that just don't want to see certain content instead of having greater chance not to see the scene. Balance-wise it's probably better instead of toggles, but still not worth the effort.

Yeah the enemy AI sometimes acts that way sadly. In the next bigger update, I'm going to take a look at it. I plan to reduce the amount of arousal player takes from scenes, make the longer seduction/worship/draining scenes more dependant on arousal level of the player and enemy health subsequently reducing the chance of teasing scenes when the arousal is high. This should make longer scenes less frequent, but more impactful and the shorter scenes that are mainly teasing would be used at the start of the battle. The enemy AI updates are on my radar and I plan to change them soon.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Currently lost on how to progress through the Infested Ruins. After I encountered a certain succubus and tried to move through the hallway to the left, I received a message about the pheromones being too strong or something and was told to go home and rest. Did that and now I can't ever get back to that area. I took the time to go explore some other areas though I'm not entirely sure if that's what I'm supposed to do. I'll continue working through the slime cave in case that gives me some way to go back to the ruins to progress. The castle/manor area where you save the girl with futuristic tech has a lot of areas where you can get stuck (I assume because they aren't done), luckily I had a save just before going there so I didn't lose anything. Making the character go back to get their gear there also kinda makes people want to explore the area. The door on the lower-right of that map put me on top of the wall (instead of into a room) and then I couldn't escape from it. I probably shouldn't even be allowed to go outside that castle because I just beelined south through snowy areas until I reached a dark cave that brought up text that was supposed to be meant for the archipelago and then froze. I recommend blocking those areas off to players until they're ready.

I absolutely love the idea of these "teamwork" attacks/skills that the Legion enemy types displayed once they're grown. I hope that kind of thing continues with other enemies down the line. It provides a type of challenge I don't typically see in other games like this and pressures me into trying to prevent/defeat the upgraded enemies and/or target certain stronger enemies before things get out of control.

My only issues so far is the fact that I was getting lost in what I was supposed to do even with the help of the journal. The art style is something I'm not a fan of but that's something I can try to ignore. It's kinda hard though because faces are always just so fucked up looking in whatever engine it is that people use to create these models. Other than that, there's a small personal preference issue I have in that, as someone who is completely neutral on foot content, a lot of the scenes that involve feet worship take forever to go through their animations. Sometimes it feels like I have to sit through an entire minute of the animation which can completely kill the momentum of the battle. That's a personal thing though, people who like that stuff probably love it. I just think it can get very long sometimes.

Pretty good game so far though and I don't even like a lot of the stuff that's featured so prominently in this game (feet, gas, yellow/gold, etc). I even turned on the filter for gas content but for some reason I still had to see it. Good luck on the development and I'll continue following along with the updates.

Reactions: fanboi

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Don't think that stuff is implemented yet in this version.
Also stuck here,
I've rested, visited the orb, etc but nothing works.
This is an alternate route exit that randomly opens up when the player rests. You can reach the place when the rubble in the room before with a boss is not there. I need to think of a way to let the player access the place without praying to RNGesus.

Reactions: Kakera

Kakera

Jan 11, 2022
This is an alternate route exit that randomly opens up when the player rests. You can reach the place when the rubble in the room before with a boss is not there. I need to think of a way to let the player access the place without praying to RNGesus.
Ah right, found it!

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Open menu, go to journal.
It will tell you want you need to do.

iirc you need to use the teleportation stone.
The problem I'm having is I don't know how to give the orb to the goddess or if I take it home how to leave home since the recall stone won't work. So I'm at a dead end here.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
The problem I'm having is I don't know how to give the orb to the goddess or if I take it home how to leave home since the recall stone won't work. So I'm at a dead end here.
that sounds familiar, since i had that issue as well the first time, with a greyed out recall stone stuck at the base. afaik giving her the orb isn't a working option right now. now how did i fix it? honestly, i don't really know. i did the same thing again and that time it worked. i may have done something a tiny bit different, but i don't recall there being too many options or something. maybe just try again and pray?

Reactions: ItzSpc

Water Box

Aug 7, 2017
I have added "surrender" so those who want scenes only will get to pick them.
That's great. Does it allow you to see all the scenes you would see if you partook in combat? Such as the enemy attacks.
And will it allow you to progress through the story?

Just so my curiosity is satiated, what do you mean by nightmare-inducing? Could you point me to a rpg maker mv game that uses daz3d and has good art in your opinion?
That was an unfair comment from me, so feel free to disregard. I don't think I could point to a good example of good art in that style. Personal preference, really.

Good luck on the game making.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I have released a 2.12 version which should be updated in the game thread some time from now. You can check out the changelog on my discord. Here are the links:

I have also opened up a patreon for those who wish to support me:

What are you supposed to do once you have the orb? I'm stuck
You are supposed to teleport Home form the Dimensional Rift portal.

That's great. Does it allow you to see all the scenes you would see if you partook in combat? Such as the enemy attacks.
And will it allow you to progress through the story?
Surrender is a move you can select in battle, it enables you to choose which move the enemy uses. However, it prevents you from using other moves ultimately guaranteeing defeat as the name might suggest. If the battle treats the loss as a possible outcome of the battle then yes, you can progress the story. Although there are some cases already which require you to win like the Bellatrix fight or the whole Legion gauntlet at the start.

That was an unfair comment from me, so feel free to disregard. I don't think I could point to a good example of good art in that style. Personal preference, really.

Good luck on the game making.
No problem, we all like different things and that's ok.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes