giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Domination Desire: Banished [v2.12] [Necropanzer]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 540 MB

WINDOWS: - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
dang it, my potato pc cant handle the game xc, nvm, seems like it was just the lighting

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
VORE!

Is vore avoredable :giggle: I have a sensitive tummy :whistle:
Vore in my game, isn't exactly as graphically harsh as you might think. There is no gore, in-mouth shots, no digestion or in-stomach shots and there won't be since I'm not a fan of these. All of the vore scenes end at the enemy just swallowing the player character viewed from third person. Of course if it still too much for you that's ok. Vore filter will be introduced probably in the next update.

damn, that fight with the group of legion is kicking my ass. tips?
Loot all the items you can. That room has preset items and randomized ones, however the gauntlet is designed to be beatable even when RNGesus cucks you hard. Save your resources and try to not get drained on first three fights. Try to finish the third fight with 30 AP or more. When the game prompts you to save, use that time to use the Focus skill, heal up and use the regeneration potion. The first thing you do in the fight is throwing the bomb after that you try to finish most Legion you can. If any of them drains you and transforms, use the holy cross on her. You can still get defeated when loosing too much seduction checks though.

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
For all the others who were and still are lost to find the resting spot just like me before, it's in the house upstairs all the way right in the room with the big double bed. You have to interact with the pillow. XD

Reactions: pepez

Noxyss

Jun 15, 2020
Hi, sorry to bother but every time I use the dimensional stone I get a message : "I need to get everything done here before I go back" and can't return to the main hub. Did I miss something ? Sorry if it's really obvious. In any case I enjoy your game, thanks for sharing it !

Screenshot_1.png

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
So its safe to assume Futa content isnt in yet? But is planned? Since we can turn it on and off at the moment?

zhawn

Nov 16, 2018
So its safe to assume Futa content isnt in yet? But is planned? Since we can turn it on and off at the moment?
There's a little, maybe one or two scenes in the dimensional rift stage with the red succubi and maybe more somewhere else

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
This is exactly the case. There will be an enemy with futa content next update.

Hi, sorry to bother but every time I use the dimensional stone I get a message : "I need to get everything done here before I go back" and can't return to the main hub. Did I miss something ? Sorry if it's really obvious. In any case I enjoy your game, thanks for sharing it !
That depends where exactly you are in the game. On which quest are you currently? I advise you to check the journal for clues.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes