4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Mar 17, 2021
Okay, the thing that causes you to take damage is the axe you are using. Is has the Berzerker prefix it causes your attack to increase significantly but take HP damage each turn. Sadly the effect carries over to the map and causes you to loose hp each few steps. I'll have to add descriptions on the item effects, so it's clear what does what.
So, unequip the axe for roaming?

Jedvin

Jan 30, 2019
Firstly, props to the dev. The game is pretty awesome. The fact that even normal enemies have a ton of renders is pretty cool. The feet content is also top notch.
Just a small suggestion for the future futa content (or pegging if that's also in the plans) though. Can you please make a separate filter for anal penetration for mc? I don't mind futa as long as she doesn't fuck the guy. Futa on girl or futa on futa is cool though for threesome scenes

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
So, lets talk:
prety nice project that is worth attention due to style... but looks to complicated.
Ill try to write clearly enough but its many parts that i want to say...

I like legion enemies and their mechanics, i did something like that with other game (moded version of Abandoned city (by Zgreatmagician)) The journal is helping alot in understanding of what to do... Not sure about how does work level drain mechanics, cose enemies that drained me like were killed, and new one srtonger is like just new one... but its details...

Bugs its normal for alpha... but when i died cose tried to kill enemy with 1% hp and missed 2 times in a row... that was a pity. Second problem that many of scenes are to long, so you meet a 10 lvl legion and fight lasts a minute cose you cant onehit her, and she tries to seduce you... and than she kises you and weak enemies take to much time to go through.

I killed almost every enemy atleast 1 time, but dont understand what to do with Liliet (void succubus)... so we need a mini guide how to pass through the game, cose sometimes its not obvious.

A pity that vampire from castle bites only one time through the whole game, and bite is not her move and not animated... I dont understand a mechanics of escape - there is a random or we need to press some button? Sometimes even legion kisses once or up to several times...

And i would be glad to see some vampires in game more.

And i hope you played Abandoned city of Zgreatmagician, if not you could find there some inspiration

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
So, lets talk:
prety nice project that is worth attention due to style... but looks to complicated.
Ill try to write clearly enough but its many parts that i want to say...

I like legion enemies and their mechanics, i did something like that with other game (moded version of Abandoned city (by Zgreatmagician)) The journal is helping alot in understanding of what to do... Not sure about how does work level drain mechanics, cose enemies that drained me like were killed, and new one srtonger is like just new one... but its details...

Bugs its normal for alpha... but when i died cose tried to kill enemy with 1% hp and missed 2 times in a row... that was a pity. Second problem that many of scenes are to long, so you meet a 10 lvl legion and fight lasts a minute cose you cant onehit her, and she tries to seduce you... and than she kises you and weak enemies take to much time to go through.

I killed almost every enemy atleast 1 time, but dont understand what to do with Liliet (void succubus)... so we need a mini guide how to pass through the game, cose sometimes its not obvious.

A pity that vampire from castle bites only one time through the whole game, and bite is not her move and not animated... I dont understand a mechanics of escape - there is a random or we need to press some button? Sometimes even legion kisses once or up to several times...

And i would be glad to see some vampires in game more.

And i hope you played Abandoned city of Zgreatmagician, if not you could find there some inspiration
I did play Abandoned City, the original one and the modded versions too. While the original is ok, I really liked the mods you've done.

The journal being not much of a help and the scene length is something I want to take a look at.

When it comes to Liliett's event, you can either win or loose it doesn't matter, since that scene is only an introduction. While defeating her by reducing her HP to 0 might be difficult, there's another way to win. You just need to survive for a certain amount of turns +/-10 and she'll let you go.

Astarte can actually bite you in battle, she just needs to be 50% HP or less. The chance of escape is random, since I don't do QTE's.

There will be more "vampiric" enemies like Astarte, Chantrea the vampire that is trapped in a cell will get more content eventually. Apart from these two I have one more vampire I want to implement/

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
HI, i did explore the ruin but it seems the quest isn't progressing, did i miss something?
This is very strange. Did any cutscene played out in that room you were currently in on the screenshot? How about when you first entered the ruins after getting the orb?

How can i complete this quest if Noemi became giant?
And also i cannot make any progress in the Mansion
If you have Noemi as a giant you have reached the end of this questline in the current version of the game. Do not worry about that unfinished objective, it's only optional and doesn't change anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alxyen

Michaelanidem

Aug 24, 2021
Any ways to play it on android?
Use joiplay, with the renpy plug in. Both you can get off of the Google app store for free.

Unzip the whole thing, and point joiplat at the exe. Some text is hard to read. And it takes getting used to, for the on screen controls. But it works. Managed to play up until the current end. Still haven't managed to get the Unstable Door open

meopun

Jan 2, 2019
game is stuck, i can reset the ruins by sleeping but ruins and home are the only places i can go to but after losing to lilith the first time or barely kiling her? i forgot anyways it says "you are too scared to go further your not ready yet" something along those lines and well even if the layout changes of the dungeon every time i can't get further... only ruins and home are unlocked here is a safe for reference 1667764882328.png

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
game is stuck, i can reset the ruins by sleeping but ruins and home are the only places i can go to but after losing to lilith the first time or barely kiling her? i forgot anyways it says "you are too scared to go further your not ready yet" something along those lines and well even if the layout changes of the dungeon every time i can't get further... only ruins and home are unlocked here is a safe for reference
Have you tried approaching the statue in the middle of the dimensional rift? There you can unlock some more dungeons to explore.

1667840376635.png

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I'm stuck in the slime cave, I can't find the mechanism to lower the bars to the boss room
There are several levers on the walls that you have to trigger. Make sure you're using torches so you can see them.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes