4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
i'm stucked at the begining against the legions...

and i hate having the feeling to lose my time... especially when i try to discover a game... that's annoying...

Yet :

- i never saw any games that asks to have weaknesses, but no compensating forces.
- i never saw any games where losing levels is easy... but winning levels is a pain in ass* (* not in the sense, it's long and boring, like in "Domina", in the sense that it's just impossible, because from what I've seen, all the enemies are likely to steal levels from you, on the other hand, when you defeat them, it just gives you EXP, but not whole levels... )
- And above all... i never saw any games where you apparemently can gain weaknesses but no strenghs...
[edit] - in another point, i have already seen overly directive games... and that's not what i can properly, a "RPG"...
[edit2] - I forgot to mention the fact that, i never saw games where, when you lose, the game become harder...

In short... my first impression is the following : this game is developped to be lost... and you'll excuse me, but i don't play games to lose unwillingly... and i don't want to lose my time...

[edit3] : the only solution I have found to move forward... since the loot from the chests is random... is to quit and reload a save loop, until you have suitable equipment... and that, even in a bad rpg i've never seen... i shouldn't even have to hope for a suitable gear like a pokemon player hopes for a shiny pokemon.

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
i'm stucked at the begining against the legions...

and i hate having the feeling to lose my time... especially when i try to discover a game... that's annoying...

Yet :

- i never saw any games that asks to have weaknesses, but no compensating forces.
- i never saw any games where losing levels is easy... but winning levels is a pain in ass* (* not in the sense, it's long and boring, like in "Domina", in the sense that it's just impossible, because from what I've seen, all the enemies are likely to steal levels from you, on the other hand, when you defeat them, it just gives you EXP, but not whole levels... )
- And above all... i never saw any games where you apparemently can gain weaknesses but no strenghs...
[edit] - in another point, i have already seen overly directive games... and that's not what i can properly, a "RPG"...
[edit2] - I forgot to mention the fact that, i never saw games where, when you lose, the game become harder...

In short... my first impression is the following : this game is developped to be lost... and you'll excuse me, but i don't play games to lose unwillingly... and i don't want to lose my time...

[edit3] : the only solution I have found to move forward... since the loot from the chests is random... is to quit and reload a save loop, until you have suitable equipment... and that, even in a bad rpg i've never seen... i shouldn't even have to hope for a suitable gear like a pokemon player hopes for a shiny pokemon.
My game is a work in progress and the game balance is surely something I need to work on. Especially in the beginning since that section requires optimal play and it's hard to expect that from a new player. The legion section can be beaten with items that are already there and are not randomized, however it's still not easy with bad rng. That's why I added certain npc as a failsafe that'll help those who find the game too difficult or unbalanced. That npc can be found in the Dimensional Rift on the right of the big statue. Apart from adjusting that section's difficulty, I intend to introduce an easy mode that'll make the game less unforgiving. Sorry to hear you feel like you have wasted time playing my game, but still thanks for the feedback.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
The beginning is very unforgiving. On my first time playing the game I lost as many or even more levels than I gained before being teleported to the Dimensional Rift for the first time.
On the second time playing, when I knew the game mechanics better, I managed to reach the Dimensional Rift without losing a single level, but only with some luck.

I dislike the cheating option in the Dimensional Rift as a solution, though.
As a suggestion to fix the "bad balance" in the first section of the game, set the player level to a fixed level when entering the Dimensional Rift. That way, the first few fights can act as a tutorial, and even if you do badly in them, it does negatively affect the rest of the game.

I also dislike the game mechanic that you gain Weaknesses over time. Instead, weaknesses should be fixed, and moves you have a weakness against should be 50% or so longer, and less likely to be resisted.
Maybe you are given the option to change your weaknesses in the Dimensional Rift, even as a non-cheating option.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Well guys, it looks like some of you wanted a game where you dont need to think at all and enemies have to lose and kiss your feet... The only one problem - sometimes we need a guide, but a game is not a game if there is no chalenge. In first section you just need to use your abilities wisdomly and USE them all. If you not sure - save game after every succesful fight, and try another tactit. I went through a few times and need to say that there is a difficult fights in game, but there is no impossible.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Well guys, it looks like some of you wanted a game where you dont need to think at all and enemies have to lose and kiss your feet... The only one problem - sometimes we need a guide, but a game is not a game if there is no chalenge. In first section you just need to use your abilities wisdomly and USE them all. If you not sure - save game after every succesful fight, and try another tactit. I went through a few times and need to say that there is a difficult fights in game, but there is no impossible.
if you have fun having your balls stepped on from the start of the game when you discover the universe, it's your fetish, and I don't give a damn... I'm here to discover a game and the tutorial welcome me with a kick in the balls, and I don't like it... the concept of difficulty curve, does that mean anything to you?

like, "put some petroleum jelly before buggering me", does that mean anything to you? because I think I know that if I like to challenge myself from time to time, I prefer to challenge myself WHEN I know a little about the universe in which I live, and not when I put my first foot on land, like Christopher Columbus in America.

me what I don't like, in addition to players that could complain about a too difficult game like Dark Soul (and again, I'm almost sure that Souls HAVE tutorials, and that they are easily doable..)

I don't like players who invent Challenger lives to shit their superiority in the faces of beginners... there's nothing more cancerous than a player who despises other players because of their lack of knowledge. And you are a good piece...

[Edit] " save game after every succesful fight " : Worst piece of advice I've ever seen... Best way to Soft Lock if ever you've used too many items that might be useful to you later.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Keobr XaiK TheRealSomeone92 You all raise vaild points. We all enjoy games in our own way and it's perfectly fine. That's why I have decided to introduce easy mode that will enable the new players to learn the battle mechanics without being punished too much. While I have an idea what it would look like however I still need to program it in the game. The normal mode will have some difficulty adjustments too, but will remain more or less the same.

I'm planning to touch up on the tutorial too. What were the mechanics that you think are not explained enough? While I think I know what these might be, it's always good to get some more opninions.

I dislike the cheating option in the Dimensional Rift as a solution, though.
As a suggestion to fix the "bad balance" in the first section of the game, set the player level to a fixed level when entering the Dimensional Rift. That way, the first few fights can act as a tutorial, and even if you do badly in them, it does negatively affect the rest of the game.

I also dislike the game mechanic that you gain Weaknesses over time. Instead, weaknesses should be fixed, and moves you have a weakness against should be 50% or so longer, and less likely to be resisted.
Maybe you are given the option to change your weaknesses in the Dimensional Rift, even as a non-cheating option.
The cheating solution is only temporary in normal mode and however it will remain in easy mode. That NPC is only there because I'm aware that the game is hard in the beginning, however I still wanted to test it on the players in it's current form. That NPC also has some functions that were intended for other NPCs that are yet to appear in the game like cleansing the player of his weakness (only the ones that werent picked at the start) or providing the player with basic adventuring items like torches or potions. While I could add these npcs as placeholders, I thought it would be more convenient for the players to have these options in one place in first few updates.

XaiK Could you tell me how far you have progressed in the game?

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
if you have fun having your balls stepped on from the start of the game when you discover the universe, it's your fetish, and I don't give a damn... I'm here to discover a game and the tutorial welcome me with a kick in the balls, and I don't like it... the concept of difficulty curve, does that mean anything to you?

like, "put some petroleum jelly before buggering me", does that mean anything to you? because I think I know that if I like to challenge myself from time to time, I prefer to challenge myself WHEN I know a little about the universe in which I live, and not when I put my first foot on land, like Christopher Columbus in America.

me what I don't like, in addition to players that could complain about a too difficult game like Dark Soul (and again, I'm almost sure that Souls HAVE tutorials, and that they are easily doable..)

I don't like players who invent Challenger lives to shit their superiority in the faces of beginners... there's nothing more cancerous than a player who despises other players because of their lack of knowledge. And you are a good piece...

[Edit] " save game after every succesful fight " : Worst piece of advice I've ever seen... Best way to Soft Lock if ever you've used too many items that might be useful to you later.
you speaking too much instead to read some info in game. Actually there si only 2 dificult fights: when you getting orb in sanctuary, but it can be beaten easily if you'll use bomb against 5 legion but even if you dont it's still can be beaten with some luck, and when you'll back again against 3 legions with 1 pregnant alpha, thats all. All other enemies falling in two hits, bosses is a little bit tougher... but only purple lady is unbeatable, but as i understood - thats not a bug, but feature...

Waht a guidance you need? How to test different weapon? How to use abilities? or how to read? Sometimes there is a simplier ways to achieve something, example - better to finish vamppire line before you feed housemaid, but even though - you can just run from her, you dont need to fight if you're not ready.

I can remember alot of games - from excessm to boko887 or Tower of trample... and this is not a hardest game not from difficulty in fights nor flaw of guidance.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
you speaking too much instead to read some info in game. Actually there si only 2 dificult fights: when you getting orb in sanctuary, but it can be beaten easily if you'll use bomb against 5 legion but even if you dont it's still can be beaten with some luck, and when you'll back again against 3 legions with 1 pregnant alpha, thats all. All other enemies falling in two hits, bosses is a little bit tougher... but only purple lady is unbeatable, but as i understood - thats not a bug, but feature...

Waht a guidance you need? How to test different weapon? How to use abilities? or how to read? Sometimes there is a simplier ways to achieve something, example - better to finish vamppire line before you feed housemaid, but even though - you can just run from her, you dont need to fight if you're not ready.

I can remember alot of games - from excessm to boko887 or Tower of trample... and this is not a hardest game not from difficulty in fights nor flaw of guidance.
"with some luck"... Where's supposed to be the challenge if you're RNG dependent? clear me of doubt, just in case, if I'm wrong... But I thought we were talking about a strategy game... and not a gambling one... or so I misunderstood

XaiK Could you tell me how far you have progressed in the game?
Still in the same point... in fact, i still tried to loot these items that reduce the Lust... cause that's really the thing that annoy me actually... cuz the Legions arouse the character too much and without it, well i'm losing the few levels i have to make them reach a higher level... which is annoying cuz i BET that, the less level i have, the less power i have too... Right?

that's why the "All other enemies falling in two hits", makes me laugh softly... because, unless i'm lucky... which is NOT THE CASE, that's never true...

[edit] : to say how UNLUCKY i am... for now... the most common item i recieve from chests is THIS : 1668383395177.png

which is bullshit : because I seek to reduce arousal, not increase it ...

Last edited:

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
I'm planning to touch up on the tutorial too. What were the mechanics that you think are not explained enough?
When exactly you can and can't use Focus. Especially when the buff description was missing I couldn't figure out why I sometimes couldn't use it.
How to gain AP. Afaik it is not listed anywhere during a fight, so it is hard to guess when it increases. From other RPG Maker games I guess it's upon attacks and taking damage, but a complete newbie will probably never figure it out.
What exactly the cum meter is for. From the game mechanic standpoint it seems like a buff that appears after x battles, and saves me from one level drain. All the percentage below and above that point seem pointless.
What weapon types give with special attacks.

That are the points that come to my mind right now.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Wanted to try with a certain stuff... but still bad... cuz, as i said.... "All other enemies falling in two hits" it's a fucking fake ! Because the "pro-gamer" seem to forgot that :

- Attacks can MISS...
- Oppenents can Regen !
- for my case, They can survive with 1-5HP...

PLUS, I have to depend on FOCUS, which is NEVER available when I NEED it, that is to say when my Arousal is at its highest and that the slightest temptation can make me lose 1 level... remembering that basic, I am only level 10 against enemies who are minimum level 15... and that, I repeat... THE GRIND IS IMPOSSIBLE... chest items ARE RANDOM... and that the "EVASION" Skill doesn't seem to be useless because I still take hits and I still get grabbed...

so I'm going to ask this genius of strategy how HIM manages to manage to make a 1v1, then, a 1v2, then a 1v3 THEN another 1v5 WITHOUT dying OR losing a level! Because HERE, i'm curious !

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
TheRealSomeone92 AP is Arousal. You can see in the red heart in the right corner of the screen. It is raised when you are teased/seduced or use aphrodisiacs. Cum meter saves you from level drain at least 3 times when it's full, however there are attacks which can drain you entirely. Having it's percentage above 100% causes the player to be more susceptible to arousal attacks. Some of this is explained in short battle tutorial but I'll update it so its 100% clear. I'll update weapon and focus description too.

XaiK Focus can be used when you have enough AP (see above) and when you aren't afflicted by this debuff 1668407899621.png . Evasion skill's description is outdated and it's a blunder on my part it doesn't prevent all grabs. It prevents ranged attacks and heavy attacks.

Here's how you defeat that part with no help of external weapons:
Loot all the items you can. That room has preset items and randomized ones, however the gauntlet is designed to be beatable even when RNGesus cucks you hard. Save your resources and try to not get drained on first three fights. Try to finish the third fight with 30 AP or more. When the game prompts you to save, use that time to use the Focus skill, heal up and use the regeneration potion. The first thing you do in the fight is throwing the bomb after that you try to finish most Legion you can. If any of them drains you and transforms, use the holy water on her. You can still get defeated when loosing too much seduction checks though. Being drained by 1 level is not much, so don't worry if you get grabbed once. I have done this multiple times, even with Kissing fetish as a weakness which makes the fight much harder.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
XaiK i think you're the reason the new God of War has NPCs backseat your ass so heavily.
completely stupid, as a side note, anyone can find any game too hard for them... however... there are different types of reactions...

yours, which consists of despising without doing anything, you watch them scream and that's why the developers take their opinion more into account than yours...

and there's that of Necropanzer, which consists of giving a possible solution, even though it might not be suitable for the present case, it at least has the merit of calming down the players you despise...

it's not because of the players screaming that the latest God of War is "easy", it's because of the players letting them scream.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Wanted to try with a certain stuff... but still bad... cuz, as i said.... "All other enemies falling in two hits" it's a fucking fake ! Because the "pro-gamer" seem to forgot that :

- Attacks can MISS...
- Oppenents can Regen !
- for my case, They can survive with 1-5HP...

PLUS, I have to depend on FOCUS, which is NEVER available when I NEED it, that is to say when my Arousal is at its highest and that the slightest temptation can make me lose 1 level... remembering that basic, I am only level 10 against enemies who are minimum level 15... and that, I repeat... THE GRIND IS IMPOSSIBLE... chest items ARE RANDOM... and that the "EVASION" Skill doesn't seem to be useless because I still take hits and I still get grabbed...

so I'm going to ask this genius of strategy how HIM manages to manage to make a 1v1, then, a 1v2, then a 1v3 THEN another 1v5 WITHOUT dying OR losing a level! Because HERE, i'm curious !
wahhah) so toxic, may be this game is not for you) Yes, i remember fight when i missed 2 times to legion with probably 1% hp, and what so? I losed, and loaded game before fight and won it) You definetly doing something wrong. I never used anything to make arousal low, sometimes used mental skill - it lowers arousal and gives you buff to attack, i was even surprized to numbers of damage what i did. You need a video guide or something, cose you dont understand when you're reading)

And yes - only one thing you need luck - variaty of damage, variaty of misses, but even though> your ass burning lighter than anyone here)

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
wahhah) so toxic, may be this game is not for you) Yes, i remember fight when i missed 2 times to legion with probably 1% hp, and what so? I losed, and loaded game before fight and won it) You definetly doing something wrong. I never used anything to make arousal low, sometimes used mental skill - it lowers arousal and gives you buff to attack, i was even surprized to numbers of damage what i did. You need a video guide or something, cose you dont understand when you're reading)

And yes - only one thing you need luck - variaty of damage, variaty of misses, but even though> your ass burning lighter than anyone here)
Spoiler : i'm using it... when i'm able to.... which means, WHEN I HAVE THE CHANCE TO... and to think that I am told that I write too much and that I don't read enough... a shame...

I even wrote it here... just to say, it shows that we are attentive :
PLUS, I have to depend on FOCUS, which is NEVER available when I NEED it, that is to say when my Arousal is at its highest and that the slightest temptation can make me lose 1 level
it's weird to think that the people who tell me to read are the first not to!

by the way, if you feel strong because you got lucky... i'm sorry to tell you, but someone who is strong doesn't depend on an outside factor.

[Edit] : By the way, Necropanzer , i managed to have a little knife (who gives an extra skill with high crit chance and chance of bleeding) + a calming herb, not sure i can pass with that, but i think i can give it try... will tell you the result.

Last edited:

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
completely stupid, as a side note, anyone can find any game too hard for them... however... there are different types of reactions...

yours, which consists of despising without doing anything, you watch them scream and that's why the developers take their opinion more into account than yours...

and there's that of Necropanzer, which consists of giving a possible solution, even though it might not be suitable for the present case, it at least has the merit of calming down the players you despise...

it's not because of the players screaming that the latest God of War is "easy", it's because of the players letting them scream.
I am reasonably content with the difficulty and yes I do get annoyed at complaints on difficulty for various reasons - for this game it's early build etc and I think it eats up a lot of development time trying to balance things or create other difficulties.

I always remember someone telling me gamers were entitled and I didn't believe him until I saw how much people complain and moan and shout on this forum about porn games and I feel like developers are constantly bombarded by negative feedback and demands from others of their own creation and it burns them out. I've seen countless devs just stop working on quality games because of burnout. Honestly I just don't want people who I think are working hard on something I am content with to get burnt out.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
I am reasonably content with the difficulty and yes I do get annoyed at complaints on difficulty for various reasons - for this game it's early build etc and I think it eats up a lot of development time trying to balance things or create other difficulties.

I always remember someone telling me gamers were entitled and I didn't believe him until I saw how much people complain and moan and shout on this forum about porn games and I feel like developers are constantly bombarded by negative feedback and demands from others of their own creation and it burns them out. I've seen countless devs just stop working on quality games because of burnout. Honestly I just don't want people who I think are working hard on something I am content with to get burnt out.
and what do you want? That I'm nice as hell and say that the game is perfect that it has no flaws?

one, who do you take me for? two, who do you take Necropanzer for? because here, I have the impression of reading a speech of pseudo-knight who wants to play the great hero of the internets!

Spoiler, man, on the internet, you will never please everyone and yes, you can receive negative comments... and if it's not me who does, someone else will , and yet, I make the effort not to raise any default level because being perfectly aware that the game is only at a SLIGHTLY advanced state of development. I would have been much more incisive if it had been daring to present it to me as a complete project.

on the other hand, something that is much more cancerous for a project and that no one brings to light, is people who destroy projects by being excessively positive about everything... you see the kind?

the kind of person who tells you "don't change anything", "the game is perfect", "keep it up" and other nonsense like that without any objectivity. And which, in the worst case, go so far as to infantilize the developers as if it were necessary to take them by the hand and spare them and above all never to rush them.

this kind of person is in my opinion much more toxic and dangerous because they never allow the developers to question themselves and therefore to improve... I still remember that being a game developer is both a passion, but also a profession, AND an art.

the kind of thing that if you don't evolve, you're quickly outclassed.

that's why, on the contrary, negative opinions are and MUST be important, when they are worth it...

Afterwards, it's clear that if the opinion is just "it sucks!" it gives off, because the opinion stinks of shit... on the other hand if the opinion is "it's sucks, BECAUSE [...]", there we can consider it, even if the opinion is purely subjective...

you want the creators whose work you appreciate not to burn out... don't over-protect them, they're big, they're adults.

[Edit] : just to remind you that a Hater will always be less of a pain in the ass than a ball sucker...

because the Hater, of course, he doesn't like what you're doing, but he's dumb enough to take an interest in it anyway, and sometimes he points out real problems... sometimes ...

while the Ball-Sucker, him... whatever you do, he will always be satisfied... even if you consciously do shit...

[Edit2] : /!\AND I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE A BALL-SUCKER!!!/!\

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018

Thanks for the support. To be frank I was expecting more of that negative feedback back when I started releasing the game here and other boards. I can't say I have experienced this entitlement of the players, at least yet. Most people are polite and I honestly I feel no pressure or push back from the community. Sure I have received some criticism that was pointing out issues, but it was much more insightful than "GaMe is ShIt" type of posts.

and what do you want? That I'm nice as hell and say that the game is perfect that it has no flaws?....
I think calling anyone a pseudo-knight at this point is a massive stretch, but I mostly agree with what you wrote especially with not being able to please everyone and the importance of the criticism. I think there should be a balance between trying to meet expectations and own creative vision (if there's any in the first place). Negative feedback is very important to a project as its pointing out the regions in which the game an be improved, if provided with proper explanation of course. Especially for the one-person projects like mine. Not all devs are able to handle criticism, but that's other story.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes