4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
any estimate on when you'll be adding it?
I'll be adding it in the next update that will add main story content after upcoming one. It will be either the first or the second update after the december's update. Most likely the second as I'll probably want to release a smaller update that tackles some of the game mechanics, add a couple of scenes and maybe an enemy or two. No ETA though.

keum68

Sep 10, 2017
At some point the game always " freeze", getting kinda stuck on an image during battle. i mean what is displayed doesnt change anymore, but the game keeps playing "behind it" (you can hear the sounds of moving inside the menu etc, but you have no idea what you are doing). It happends to me like once every 2 battle, so i'm forced to save/reload often and it is a real pain. am i the only one getting this ?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
At some point the game always " freeze", getting kinda stuck on an image during battle. i mean what is displayed doesnt change anymore, but the game keeps playing "behind it" (you can hear the sounds of moving inside the menu etc, but you have no idea what you are doing). It happends to me like once every 2 battle, so i'm forced to save/reload often and it is a real pain. am i the only one getting this ?
I have heard of a similiar problem. In previous cases the screen went black and the game acted as you described. Sadly I can't recreate this issue and found no way of fixing it. What are the specs of your PC?

keum68

Sep 10, 2017
I have heard of a similiar problem. In previous cases the screen went black and the game acted as you described. Sadly I can't recreate this issue and found no way of fixing it. What are the specs of your PC?
windows 10
intel i5-4430
nvidia geforce gtx 750
8gb ram

I'ts nothing recent, but i have no trouble running games from this site. i remember playing this game in a previous version, and i don't remember having this issue back then (or maybe not that often, i'm not sure)

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
HI any update and pleas can you add armpait hair and public hair well be good and keep going

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
also, can u update your discord link? I can't join this server:eek:
Strange, I have just checked the invite and it seems to be working alright. Anyway here's the alternative link:

when can we see the next update?:(
Soon-ish? It will be done when it's done. I won't tell you a date, but the update is on the horizon.

Succubus Hunter Djsjcs There are and will be plenty girls to enjoy shaven or hairy.

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Is there a way to get into the deeper part of the ruins? It says there is a smell that blocks its entrance. Is it designed to stop the dungeon there and move on to a new area or is there some trigger to enter it?
Also if someone knows the order you are supposed to enter the different scenarios it would be really helpful.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Is there a way to get into the deeper part of the ruins? It says there is a smell that blocks its entrance. Is it designed to stop the dungeon there and move on to a new area or is there some trigger to enter it?
Also if someone knows the order you are supposed to enter the different scenarios it would be really helpful.
No, there's not. Not yet at least :devilish:.
While there isn't a specific way the player is supposed to complete different scenarios in current release most content can be found in Damp Cave, Obscure Mansion and Dimensional Anomaly. Scattered Castle is only an intro to the upcoming questline. Dimensional Anomaly is by far the hardest of all dungeons, so I suggest you tackle that map last.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
I have one little question about "nemesis" system: ok, some where on the map will be common enemy, i loose to it... How I'll found it again? I were experimenting in ruins and used to meet one legion for three times - three times i run away and meet her again and again and it were 3 different enemies with different levels... So how to find "that" non common leveled buffed enemy, and if ill won her and defeat her - it disapear, or ill still be meeting her from time to time on her map between common enemies?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I have one little question about "nemesis" system: ok, some where on the map will be common enemy, i loose to it... How I'll found it again? I were experimenting in ruins and used to meet one legion for three times - three times i run away and meet her again and again and it were 3 different enemies with different levels... So how to find "that" non common leveled buffed enemy, and if ill won her and defeat her - it disapear, or ill still be meeting her from time to time on her map between common enemies?
It will be the same enemy on the map that has defeated you. The enemy will have a star icon above their head. The color of the star will be either bronze, silver or gold depending on the amount of times the enemy has beaten you.
screen81.png
You will be able to defeat her - the enemy will respawn after some time but it will be a different "new" enemy. However you will have the option to spare the enemy if you wish.

Ferosini soon TM

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Will be become stronger after defeating you, aside from the levels they drained from you?
Would be fun to have it spiral out of control. :)
Yeah, they do. After reaching a certain amount of victories the enemy will be granted a passive ability. Like increased certain stats, regeneration etc. Currently it's limited to 3 random passives max. However that number could change on the way. I also thought of letting the legion or slimes remain within their groups when they defeat the player, but I'll have to test it first.

• Wow
Reactions: Thecatbred
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes