4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
for convenience sake here the changelog (it's also inside the game folder):

CHANGELOG v3
Adds Main Questlines for two Areas: Scattered Castle & Faraway Archipelago.
Scattered Castle - continues from taking the blue haired girl home. Wait 3 days for it to start.
Faraway Archipelago - continues from the battle with Nimardentia
Adds one side quest - appears 10 days after taking Suzanna home
Adds Day & Night System
Adds Difficulty Adjustment menu in the Dimensional Rift
Introduces a new game mode: Challenge Spire that can be found in the Gate of the Future (right portal in the Dimensional Rift)
Introduces 2 Side Characters: Ceren & Suzanna:
Ceren - teaches the player character new moves and can bring him treasure.
Suzanna - trains with the player character and provides items each day.
Introduces 2 new enemies Succubus Pacifier(futa only) & Fairy Vixen
Introduces a new feature Nemesis System that lets you enemies power up when defeating the player.Unloackable through the Difficulty setting
Fixes the issue with the Berzerker enchanments and the HP losing on the map
Lets the player lose in the intro sequence with Legion
QoL changes: Dimensional Stone lets you travel directly to your bedroom and home.
Small fixes, fixed typos and minor balance changes
Adds automatic mode to the surrender move

where can i find the fairy?
not sure if you can find them normally, but both the fairy vixen and the succubus pacifier are available in the challenge spire.
Can you use old savegames, or do you have to start a new game?
yes. probably best to go to your room first though, to repick your kinks and stuff.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
not sure if you can find them normally, but both the fairy vixen and the succubus pacifier are available in the challenge spire.
Succubus pacifier is in the second part of the castle, the door that unlocks after you beat Suzanna. The fairy vixen plays out as a story event (not sure of the trigger but I think it was 10-15 days for me? maybe after you beat the castle).

Turdburgler

Aug 20, 2019
Looks like this update makes every fight in the archipeligo have 5 enemies, which is literally impossible to win regardless of level because the slimes stunlock. Just... poor game design decisions.

And the lack of a skip animation button STILL is present, which makes this game frustrating to play.

Oct 9, 2020
he released the new update yesterday on patreon for free, so tomorrow maybe he'll put the new link here and I'm crazy that I tried it today and it's in the direction I like (with some futanari elements as well which aren't bad at all, I'd say excellent, I also hope you will post many ), the girls are sexy as hell and the new sex scenes too, you have to wait a long time for the next one but it's worth it

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is the intro fight with Bellatrix winnable?or am I retarded in even trying? I am asking because the game asked to save right before the fight which might suggest there being different outcomes....Cannot force my way into fighting till I win because the restart time is god awful:HideThePain:.Thanks.

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
Is the intro fight with Bellatrix winnable?or am I retarded in even trying? I am asking because the game asked to save right before the fight which might suggest there being different outcomes....Cannot force my way into fighting till I win because the restart time is god awful:HideThePain:.Thanks.
Yep, that fight is like unwinnable and you seem to die to start actual game

Reactions: RayBar

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Here I was thinking, that nobody was posting here since Sunday. I guess the alerts have some kind of a problem.
Anyway, here are some answers:
where can i find the fairy?
Wait 10 days after bringing Suzanna home.

Can you use old savegames, or do you have to start a new game?
You can, however it can and probably will result in some bugs. I have tried to make them compatibile as I could, but still there are some issues with them I can't work out.

Looks like this update makes every fight in the archipeligo have 5 enemies, which is literally impossible to win regardless of level because the slimes stunlock. Just... poor game design decisions.

And the lack of a skip animation button STILL is present, which makes this game frustrating to play.
That's a bug and not intentional game design. I assume you are playing on an old save, right?

he released the new update yesterday on patreon for free, so tomorrow maybe he'll put the new link here and I'm crazy that I tried it today and it's in the direction I like (with some futanari elements as well which aren't bad at all, I'd say excellent, I also hope you will post many ), the girls are sexy as hell and the new sex scenes too, you have to wait a long time for the next one but it's worth it
Acutally I have reported the post with a link as a new version, but nothing was done about it. I'll make a ticket soon though.

That fight is not supposed to be winnable. And even if you did, it wouldn't change anything. The save there was made out of convenience for testing, it didn't occur to me that players could interpret it like this lol.

BTW. I'll be posting a hotfix version this weekend, so if you've seen any issues just let me know.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
You can, however it can and probably will result in some bugs. I have tried to make them compatibile as I could, but still there are some issues with them I can't work out.

That's a bug and not intentional game design. I assume you are playing on an old save, right?
probably best to start a new game then. my bad for claiming otherwise.
i can confirm the slime gang (with an old save). i wasn't sure if that was intendet or not.
also, will the succubus pacifier have a non-futa variant in the future?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
probably best to start a new game then. my bad for claiming otherwise.
i can confirm the slime gang (with an old save). i wasn't sure if that was intendet or not.
also, will the succubus pacifier have a non-futa variant in the future?
Your claim was ok, I even said myself that the update was meant for old saves too. However during testing it came out that a lot of issues stem from old saves. So I suggest making a new save.
The only slime gangs the player should see is the one after you pick the sword for Ceren and when the storm is up. You have a 4vs1 fight and the fights in the cave temporarily become a 1-3vs1 during rain.
Succubus Pacifier will not have non-futa variant, at least I'm not planning on doing it right now. That may change in the future.

Reactions: Nait Sieve
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes