4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
hi guys how much foot fetish stuff is in the game more or less?
Definitely more than less :). Every enemy added in this update has a foot fetish scene. Aside from that there is plenty of foot content that was in the game before: foot worship scenes, footjobs, trampling etc.
Necropanzer
Noticed some talk of Futa in the comments, but are there any other future tags planned? (rooting for pregnancy)
Yeah, this update introduced some futa content. Everything can be restricted by a fliter switch ofc. When it comes to new tags that will be coming to the game, there isn't any that specifically comes to mind. Pregnancy will have some smaller bits, a certain enemy will be able to lay eggs. However, it won't play a bigger role. I can however confirm what tags won't be coming to the game. These are: gore, scat, cuckolding, internal exploration, male on male and more that I can't think of the top of my head.

razielsama

Nov 5, 2018
wondering how to continue the glimmer of hope quest.
day 19 and nothing happened since d15. Anyone can help?

Oct 9, 2020
thx, love the game and will resume my support when i get back to work.
yes I think it's a good game too, beautiful girls, excellent the choice of certain fetishes recently added and the gameplay is good, it can only improve by putting only other beautiful scenes and new discoveries for the plot heh heh

ps: I say this for and for those who are fans, the addition of futa was the choice that increased the level of the game, and I can't wait to see other scenes with futa and others in themselves eh eh.

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Vore is fine, im sure it is toggable, also having a tough time finding the futa enemies >///< any help will be grateful

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Vore is fine, im sure it is toggable, also having a tough time finding the futa enemies >///< any help will be grateful
futa enemies inside Scattered castle, available only after Suzanna fight(when you win), also Fairy have futa option, event happens on day 10~12 when you are at home, Suzanna tells you check suspicious activity

Reactions: monsterdragon55

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
futa enemies inside Scattered castle, available only after Suzanna fight(when you win), also Fairy have futa option, event happens on day 10~12 when you are at home, Suzanna tells you check suspicious activity

Well then i gotta figure out how to do the prerequisites... to get past the door ahhhh! Thank you for the help <3

Oct 9, 2020
in fact I didn't understand where they were then I waited for the 10th day at my house and the fairy arrived

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
no no no fuck vore.
The vore in the game is very mild, nothing apart from outside shots of enemies taking the player inside her mouth/ass/vagina. There is nothing drastical in them, no biting, crushing etc. The vore tag in the case of my game might be a bit misleading, don't let it discourage you.

One enemy with futa content can be found in the Scattered Castle new area behind the gate on the left. To reach it you have to reach lvl 13 and defeat Suzanna. Second one appears 10 days after you bring Suzanna home. Suzanna just enters your room and gives you a quest with it.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Well then i gotta figure out how to do the prerequisites... to get past the door ahhhh! Thank you for the help <3
ingame cheat/guide disabled now by default, click on black sphere near Mnemosyne statue and enable game assistant, than use genie jar

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
You can't flip more than 7 of the switches in Shattered Dimension, can you? I've found 2 more that won't budge but that's it.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
can someone tell me where i can find the save folder from previous version
dont minf grinding but prefer to keep my lvl

thnx

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
can someone tell me where i can find the save folder from previous version
dont minf grinding but prefer to keep my lvl

thnx
DDB/www/save
in both old and new version. but to quote the dev:
"However during testing it came out that a lot of issues stem from old saves. So I suggest making a new save."

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
ty
just came back to edit my post because i already found it

now i will see if is gonna bug

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
The game concept is interesting, but it is extremely dangerous for epileptics. There are constant flashes throughout the scenes. A major warning to all epileptics!!. Aside from that, the font is too small, and some people may struggle to read it.

Reactions: aq the quart
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes