4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 9, 2020
besides the vampire, will we also see other female creatures, let's say with monster/supernatural characteristics in horror versions? then another thing I wonder that in this version you can't see but in the future the three strongest succubus which are the three mini bosses will they also have futanari versions in the future?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
besides the vampire, will we also see other female creatures, let's say with monster/supernatural characteristics in horror versions? then another thing I wonder that in this version you can't see but in the future the three strongest succubus which are the three mini bosses will they also have futanari versions in the future?
There will be some enemies that are more monstrous enemies, I will be including a mimic enemy in the game and have designed an enemy with insectoid features, and have a beast-like in the works. Three already existing bosses won't have a futa versions. They might have scene with futa content however they won't transform in battle resulting in them having different movesets and etc. Here's the mimic enemy I mentioned.

Mimic.png

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
I found this game on this thread.
I think it's absolutely criminal that I didn't have to pay for it, so I've joined the Patreon after sinking 6 or so hours into it and basically just getting out of the first dungeon and mucking about a little on the Archipelago. I'm very much looking forward to the continuity of this project.

That said, if I may present some feedback:
Though I understand they're the point of the game, it'd be nice to have a way (the cancel key?) to skip some in-combat animations - because it gets kind of morose when you're in fights with 5 Legion or 5 Slimes and you have to watch 5 sex scenes in a row between each turn. Yeah, I get it, I'm "complaining" about sex scenes in the sex game, I'd just like the option to make these large-scale battles go by faster. That or maybe have enemies focus more on damaging rather than lewd attacks during these multi-enemy battles? But that's probably actually against the design.

That said, maybe it's because I'm bad at games, but the game's first dungeon did feel challenging, but towards the "end" of what I saw, almost impossible. Exploring the right-hand side pathways you can open up with the bombs, a character with <15 Oral fetish and <10 arousal still falls for every.single.legion.blowjob., making it a bit of a slog after a while - and god forbid if you meet one of those 3-or-5 Legion packs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after one or two blowy-joeys (Refer back to previous paragraph). I wound up tapping out and using the "cheat" crystal in the "lobby" to give myself some equipment and levels, and even at level 60+, those level 5-10 Legions were a challenge. I don't know if that's intentional or not.

TL;DR: The content is amazing, I love the game, but sometimes progressing through "the game" gets a bit morose/grindy/difficult due to the "sex/mechanics" intrusion. But really, just let me press X to skip an animation after I've failed the seduction roll. I've already pulled my pants up from the last fight, I want to finish the quest now :(

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I've honestly been replaying this game a lot and i really enjoy it. Definitely gonna sub to the patreon by the end of the month, i think the game deserves it.

If there is one thing i would say the game needs more of, it's "bad ends". A lot of it revolves just around vore, which i don't mind i like that stuff but not much else. We need more "life/energy drain", some suffocation, stuff like that. Not to spoil anything but when you come across one character that's kinda a vampire, kinda not, as she is a mystery, she does suck your blood for a moment but after you fight her if you lose she will like burn your head and kill you, which doesn't really make much sense to me. Why wouldn't she just suck you to death like she first tried or end you in some other "sexier ways" whatever someones kink maybe, probably not dying while on fire. Anyway that's just my 2 cents, you can discard my opinion on it if it doesn't align with your vision for the game, since i also don't really like to force Devs to do things they didn't originally plan for.

Oct 9, 2020
There will be some enemies that are more monstrous enemies, I will be including a mimic enemy in the game and have designed an enemy with insectoid features, and have a beast-like in the works. Three already existing bosses won't have a futa versions. They might have scene with futa content however they won't transform in battle resulting in them having different movesets and etc. Here's the mimic enemy I mentioned.

View attachment 2371619
OH OH not bad, it looks very promising (as well as beautiful), too bad for the three subbubi bosses, two others appeared in a movie even without seeing them well, one of the two will be futanari in the story or will there be none futanari?

then in itself I also appreciate normal but futa would make the story interesting, and then I was wondering if the slimes can have a scene where in addition to enlarging their breasts to seduce you they could have a scene where they also enlarge their butts?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
OH OH not bad, it looks very promising (as well as beautiful), too bad for the three subbubi bosses, two others appeared in a movie even without seeing them well, one of the two will be futanari in the story or will there be none futanari?

then in itself I also appreciate normal but futa would make the story interesting, and then I was wondering if the slimes can have a scene where in addition to enlarging their breasts to seduce you they could have a scene where they also enlarge their butts?
One of the three yet unrevealed succubi bosses will have a lot of futa content in her arsenal, two other will have some futa scenes. When it comes the slime enemy I'm planning to expand her moveset a bit. Making them grow their butt is definitely an option.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monsterdragon55
Oct 9, 2020
One of the three yet unrevealed succubi bosses will have a lot of futa content in her arsenal, two other will have some futa scenes. When it comes the slime enemy I'm planning to expand her moveset a bit. Making them grow their butt is definitely an option.
these are the news that I love to hear, I am extremely pleased for this and for what you are going to do, this month I am a little savvy about money but next month for sure I will subscribe to your patreon that you deserve it for what you have carried so far and that you will carry in the future.
You are certainly one of the best in this 2023 both for the choice of fetishes and for the desaing of certain creatures really well done.

ps: surely the succubus boss with the most futa content will be the one I will love the most

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Zekapa I'm currently working on a feature that will either enable the players to speed up the scenes or will change how the enemies ouse the more lenghty scene moves, we'll see which will be more suitable for the game. The side paths in infested ruins are meant for the higher level players, they were blocked off during the first visit of the player, however now that bombs can be used to destroy the rubble a fresh player can walk in there and get destroyed. This is something I didn't account for.
You might be falling for every seduction move due to having a high amount of cum (>150%) or you experienced a bug that was present in the V3 version. However it's fixed in V3.01, you just need to fight with an enemy and end the fight with defeat or victory for it to fix itself.

Subnero The ending scenes are something I want to include, they will use the content that already in the game most of the time. Although, they will provide some more consequences to being defeated by the enemy. When it comes to Astarte, she isn't really a vampire, but a succubus sorceress that has vampiric abilites. The scene where the player is burned is supposed to be a power play on the main character. She knows that the player will "respawn" and that it isn't her last chance to suck him dry, might as well wait until he gets stronger.

Anyway, most of you haven't probably noticed but I have uploaded the newest version with the bugfixes and other small features on the main page of the thread. Right now the links are only mega.nz, however I have reported them and hopefully there will be more mirrors of the game soon. If you have v3 you need to get the v3.01 patch and overwrite the files in the game folder.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Haven't played too much on the new version, but two things that annoyed me.
- Often times you have a long series of connected dialogs / cutscenes without the chance to save the game. E.g. it would be nice if the player got control back before going into the forest to meet the fairy
- The "lose levels event" in the castle.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Haven't played too much on the new version, but two things that annoyed me.
- Often times you have a long series of connected dialogs / cutscenes without the chance to save the game. E.g. it would be nice if the player got control back before going into the forest to meet the fairy
- The "lose levels event" in the castle.
Thanks for the suggestion regarding the dialogues, any other ones that caught your attention apart from the fairy one?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DominationDesireBanished-3.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Necropanzer

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Zekapa I'm currently working on a feature that will either enable the players to speed up the scenes or will change how the enemies ouse the more lenghty scene moves, we'll see which will be more suitable for the game. The side paths in infested ruins are meant for the higher level players, they were blocked off during the first visit of the player, however now that bombs can be used to destroy the rubble a fresh player can walk in there and get destroyed. This is something I didn't account for.
You might be falling for every seduction move due to having a high amount of cum (>150%) or you experienced a bug that was present in the V3 version. However it's fixed in V3.01, you just need to fight with an enemy and end the fight with defeat or victory for it to fix itself.
I'll give it a look after applying the hotfix. I might start a fresh save again to be 100% sure.
I don't think enemy attack "favoring" is really an issue, but right now only having the option to hold down Z or X to speed it up by about 20% gets kind of long in longer/harder battles. I'd suggest the "Z to speed up, X to skip scene", personally.

As someone mentioned, loading takes a while (personally, I'm on a 3060 TI, an i5-12400F and 16gb ddr4, so I don't think it's the specs?), and if you don't have the game window in focus/primary window, it just doesn't load. I don't know if that last part is something that can be solved, but it's my main issue - the loading would be fine if I could alt-tab out during it.

I'll double-check the "falling for every seduction" after the hotfix/new save. It only happened with the Legions in the ruins, it didn't happen with the Slimes on the Archipelago Cave.

As for the right-hand side pathways, yeah. I got up to
until I finally decided to cheat some soul points to go into the Archipelago to take a look at it.

It wasn't very clear where I had to go after "exhausting" that Ruins content, I just went with Archipelago because it cost the least soul points to open up, but I've read in this thread a suggestion to go Scattered Castle instead.
No matter, thanks for taking the time to monitor this thread and respond to us.

Please, keep up the great work.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Zekapa Incorporating "Press button to skip" to the game would cause me to rebuild all of the existing scenes in the game and the amount of potential bugs it could cause is very big, so I'm not even going to try. However I got my hand on a speedup plugin and will be stress testing it soon.

The game not loading while off-screen is most likely a rpgmaker limitation, but I'm not 100% sure.

After the ruins content I suggest to buy out the dungeons starting from the cheapest ones that would be the Scattered Castle.

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Zekapa Incorporating "Press button to skip" to the game would cause me to rebuild all of the existing scenes in the game and the amount of potential bugs it could cause is very big, so I'm not even going to try. However I got my hand on a speedup plugin and will be stress testing it soon.

The game not loading while off-screen is most likely a rpgmaker limitation, but I'm not 100% sure.

After the ruins content I suggest to buy out the dungeons starting from the cheapest ones that would be the Scattered Castle.
Understandable, I'm a complete layman to RPGMaker, so I was just spitballing. Thank you for the reply.

I'll look into it. I think I went Archipelago first previously because I saw the 20 cost and it seemed like the cheapest. I'll take it to heart.

Also as someone already mentioned but crossed my mind on the previous post: Your slimes are great and I'm looking forward to more expansion/variation on them (we already have breasts, I think it was you yourself who mentioned about considering butt expansion/moves too, and I was just thinking that slimes also lend themselves well to futa & the related sort - Tales of Androgyny showed me that).

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The ending scenes are something I want to include, they will use the content that already in the game most of the time. Although, they will provide some more consequences to being defeated by the enemy. When it comes to Astarte, she isn't really a vampire, but a succubus sorceress that has vampiric abilites. The scene where the player is burned is supposed to be a power play on the main character. She knows that the player will "respawn" and that it isn't her last chance to suck him dry, might as well wait until he gets stronger.
Yea thats what i was hoping, cause the way it ends now outside of vore feels really weird and abrupt. Yea i was aware the characters explain to us in the game that she isn't really a vampire but still has the teeth and ability to suck blood and IIRC the maid explains to us that she sucked someone to death? Maybe i am remembering it wrong or confusing her with the other actual vampire that sucked that guy in the cell. Power play is fair and the way you describe it makes sense, without that context it felt weird to see a succubus whose whole point is to feed on others just kill the MC by burning him. It's like starring at a delicious ice cream on a hot sunny day and then just throwing it away lol.

203woa21

Apr 4, 2022
Guys I have a problem: After the fight against lilliet, I get aggro'd by 5 minor succubusses right? Well, whatever I do in that fight crashes my game, regardless of how the previous interaction/fight with lilliet went... can anyone suggest a way to fix this?

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Guys I have a problem: After the fight against lilliet, I get aggro'd by 5 minor succubusses right? Well, whatever I do in that fight crashes my game, regardless of how the previous interaction/fight with lilliet went... can anyone suggest a way to fix this?
Seconding. Started happening on my fresh save after installing the 3.01 hotfix. Didn't happen on v3. The Legions that load into the follow-up fight have "level NaN" and crash when you take any action.

203woa21

Apr 4, 2022
Seconding. Started happening on my fresh save after installing the 3.01 hotfix. Didn't happen on v3. The Legions that load into the follow-up fight have "level NaN" and crash when you take any action.
I see, but if I was to install the v3, would I lose any content compared to the v3.01?

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes