4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
203woa21 Thanks for the kind words.

Divinebeast Muscle growth is a type of content I want to explore, either gradual over time or the spontaneous growth spurts.

Overlord1998 v3 was supposed to be working with old saves however due to amount of mechanics introduced in v3 old saves had some issues, however they were playable. If you want to experience new enemies without the need of using/unlocking the gallery, I suggest going to the arcade mode (the portal on the opposite side of the gallery). You can find almost every enemy there and customize which enemy you want to appear in the arcade mode.

Zekapa monsterdragon55 The legion will have both the futa variant and bigger version in future updates, however before that I want to add some additional scenes to Legion Alpha and Legion Mother.

pooploop3`3 That scene isn't included in the game yet.
Great you can start by making muscular growth in Noemi with another ring (maybe) and continuous

Reactions: burke5

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
This is an alternate route exit that randomly opens up when the player rests. You can reach the place when the rubble in the room before with a boss is not there. I need to think of a way to let the player access the place without praying to RNGesus.
so how do you progress in the ruins after it says the pheromones are too strong to go there? isn't there anything left to do in those ruins for now?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
so how do you progress in the ruins after it says the pheromones are too strong to go there? isn't there anything left to do in those ruins for now?
That's correct you can't access that area yet.

ulisse22
In the current version of the game Leilah's quest doesn't have a definite end.

Napasaran
Hi! To unlock that scene you need to lose to Ceren or get countered by her in battle when she has high lust and corruption.

DMSTS
Hi, I have read your review and quite frankly I'm the one that's confused here. If you don't like certain content there are filters you can use to turn them off. The option to turn them on appears at the start of the game and can be found in the Dimensional Rift. You just need to talk with the black orb. Also my game doesn't contain scat contrary to what you have wrote, so thanks for misleading people that would want to try the game but may decide to not to do so after reading your "very accurate review".

Reactions: Choo-choo

Overlord1998

Jul 30, 2018
203woa21 Thanks for the kind words.

Divinebeast Muscle growth is a type of content I want to explore, either gradual over time or the spontaneous growth spurts.

Overlord1998 v3 was supposed to be working with old saves however due to amount of mechanics introduced in v3 old saves had some issues, however they were playable. If you want to experience new enemies without the need of using/unlocking the gallery, I suggest going to the arcade mode (the portal on the opposite side of the gallery). You can find almost every enemy there and customize which enemy you want to appear in the arcade mode.

Zekapa monsterdragon55 The legion will have both the futa variant and bigger version in future updates, however before that I want to add some additional scenes to Legion Alpha and Legion Mother.

pooploop3`3 That scene isn't included in the game yet.
Yeah Arcade Mode is amazing for experiencing the new content, but still an option to unlock the full gallery wouldn't hurt.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
what are you supposed to do after fighting with ceren and fending off the succubus on the archipelago? i dont get what i have to do in the cave

203woa21

Apr 4, 2022
what are you supposed to do after fighting with ceren and fending off the succubus on the archipelago? i dont get what i have to do in the cave
You can explore and loot, then (I'm not sure how I triggered it though) after sleeping I came back to the island where it was raining, and the girl tasked me to go investigate and to kill the giga slime

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
You can explore and loot, then (I'm not sure how I triggered it though) after sleeping I came back to the island where it was raining, and the girl tasked me to go investigate and to kill the giga slime
and where am i supposed to find the giga slime? did it have anything to do with a lamp i found somewhere in the cave?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
and where am i supposed to find the giga slime? did it have anything to do with a lamp i found somewhere in the cave?
don't quote me on this, but i want to say bottom right of the area but not too far from the center. my memory may be off though, and i found her on accident before getting any quest. anyway, she is certainly down there with the other slimes.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
203woa21 Feorgegg Nait Sieve

The Great Slime an be found in the middle of the first floor of the Damp Cave you enter. However, to reach her you need to pull one of the two levers that are on the other floor.

After beating Nimardentia on the island you need to talk with Ceren again and then she'll ask you to find a sword in the cave. You need to deliver the sword to her and you'll progress the quest further. After that you can train with her and she can find some treasure for you depending on the things she was doing in a particular day. When she has found something for you, there will be a star above the chest near her house.

The lamp item is unreachable in the current version.

Btw. I have made some signatures, you can use them if you want
Mnemosyne.png Astarte.png Noemi.png

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020

The Great Slime an be found in the middle of the first floor of the Damp Cave you enter. However, to reach her you need to pull one of the two levers that are on the other floor.

After beating Nimardentia on the island you need to talk with Ceren again and then she'll ask you to find a sword in the cave. You need to deliver the sword to her and you'll progress the quest further. After that you can train with her and she can find some treasure for you depending on the things she was doing in a particular day. When she has found something for you, there will be a star above the chest near her house.

View attachment 2401557 View attachment 2401558 View attachment 2401559
these covers are beautiful, do we have new info on the next release of the game or will we have to wait for the next month?

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018

View attachment 2401557 View attachment 2401558 View attachment 2401559
thanks, you're really thorough with your answers, makes it very nice for every user. keep it up!

kokokokok64657

Dec 5, 2021
When will nomei's plot be updated? If there is, it is best to gain experience when finish fighting the protagonist to make her bigger, whether it is height or chest. please!

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Necropanzer
I used my old save game and went into the slime cave. All slimes are encounter consists of 5 slimes? Is that intended because I already beat the slime queen on that save game, or is that a glitch due to using a save game from the previous version?

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
There are several levers on the walls that you have to trigger. Make sure you're using torches so you can see them.
I've got the same problem as Arkathot's. I've just found one lever upstairs and activate it but it doesn't work. Don't you if they are any others ?

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes