4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 9, 2020
si sono super eccitato per l'arrivo di un nuovo aggiornamento spero che verso aprile ne vedremo uno e che ci regaliate tante belle sorprese

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
i really love the game, i think i play all the content for now, i am really happy with all, and i fucking love the footjob content, realmente lo puto amo, thx for all dev, my only apreciattion is a better gallery o the posiblity to chosee what scene you want to see, i dont know about programin o developing, so i dont know if that is even posible, nothing more, thats all i love you dev!

Zeltram

Nov 16, 2018
Finally a really good battlefuck game with some giantess mixed in that actually looks good. Good job mate, I can't wait to fight the Goddess, she looks hot af. Although sadly given how she looks like a ''final villain'' type of antagonist, it will be a while before we get to fight her xD

Keep up the good work. 10/10 game for what it's set out to achieve imo.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Finally a really good battlefuck game with some giantess mixed in that actually looks good. Good job mate, I can't wait to fight the Goddess, she looks hot af. Although sadly given how she looks like a ''final villain'' type of antagonist, it will be a while before we get to fight her xD

Keep up the good work. 10/10 game for what it's set out to achieve imo.
Glad you liked my game. When it comes to Mnemosyne, you are right, there won't be a fight with Mnemosyne for a long time. However, she will have some scenes that trigger on player respawn. They will be coming to the game much faster than the fight.

razielsama

Nov 5, 2018
There is a scene that i can't find a trigger for i did saw it once now i can't trigger it.
The fairy straddle...how exactly does it work?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Make it 50%, i missed this scene
No, this scene is quite long and has the potential to make the enemy much stronger so it shouldn't be triggered easily. You can always use Surrender to trigger it if you want. I could try raising it to like 30/35% but 50% is definitely too much.

sina157

Sep 28, 2019
No, this scene is quite long and has the potential to make the enemy much stronger so it shouldn't be triggered easily. You can always use Surrender to trigger it if you want. I could try raising it to like 30/35% but 50% is definitely too much.
Surrender did not trigger this for me maybe it is a bug or i must have low health

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Surrender did not trigger this for me maybe it is a bug or i must have low health
Seems that the surrender option doesn't bypass the health requirement. Which is not intended of course. However if you are low enough she will use it on you.

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
It is a really good game and I'll give you some feedbacks.
1 - I'm stuck in the caves of the slimes. If you go back there and kill the "Queen of slimes" a second time, she won't appear again when you are are blocked in the cave during the rainy day Ceren is attacked by the slimes. Then tou can escape the caves in teleporting, but you cannot finish the quest involving the queen of slimes. Too bad:cautious: !

2 - When I met Liliett for the first time, I beat her and thereafter had to fight 3 waves of 5 legion succubi instead of 1 : is it normal ? Fortunately with a good axe it was posible to beat them.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
It is a really good game and I'll give you some feedbacks.
1 - I'm stuck in the caves of the slimes. If you go back there and kill the "Queen of slimes" a second time, she won't appear again when you are are blocked in the cave during the rainy day Ceren is attacked by the slimes. Then tou can escape the caves in teleporting, but you cannot finish the quest involving the queen of slimes. Too bad:cautious: !

2 - When I met Liliett for the first time, I beat her and thereafter had to fight 3 waves of 5 legion succubi instead of 1 : is it normal ? Fortunately with a good axe it was posible to beat them.
Let me make sure I got the Greater Slime issue right. You have killed the greater slime before starting the Storm quest, and she didn't re-appear when you went to kill her again, right? Are able to tell me how many days have passed between killing her and going there a second time? It is possible that she still needs a few days to respawn, as the respawn time is 3 days.

You should only fight one wave after the fight with Liliett, I'll have to see why that happens.

Anyway thanks for the feedback, glad you liked the game. If you have more suggestions, feel free to throw them at me either here or on my discord.

How's the new update going? Will it come out later this month or next?
The update is going good, I'm still designing graphical assets with some bug fixing and map work in the RPGMV. I don't do release dates anymore, since I'm unable to guarantee them. I'm a single person working on this with a full time job, so I can't schedule working on the game to ensure a release date. It'll be released once it's done. Whether it'll be March or April, we'll see.

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
Let me make sure I got the Greater Slime issue right. You have killed the greater slime before starting the Storm quest, and she didn't re-appear when you went to kill her again, right? Are able to tell me how many days have passed between killing her and going there a second time? It is possible that she still needs a few days to respawn, as the respawn time is 3 days.

You should only fight one wave after the fight with Liliett, I'll have to see why that happens.

Anyway thanks for the feedback, glad you liked the game. If you have more suggestions, feel free to throw them at me either here or on my discord.
Hello Necropanzer, it is a pleasure to help when the job is so well done ; you deserve the best compliments. Thank you for your efforts.
Unfortunately I got rid of my "bad" save files, because I was blocked, and changed for an other game stopped previously. Then I could not tell you how much time has passed in the game between the second raid and Ceren's quest. I'm not very professional for feedbacks, I'm sorry. But I barely make sleep my character since it is often useless. So it is posible that it happened in two days in the game.
I began that other game because I had not realized that I could retrieve my gear lost after being shooted and reduced to the level 1 by the three succubi in scattered castle. When I created a second game, I began the scattered castle as soon as posible (after the first scenario) to get rid of my useless gear and keep the best items at home and go on in the game with them. Afterwards, I played the Archipelago and managed to finish it before going to other areas, and going back to the caves I met the Queen again, though Ceren's quest could not already begin. I hope that these hints can help you in some way.

About the fight against the waves of Legions, I was also surprised for I had fought them in these conditions with just a wave of 5. I had thought that the number of waves could have been changed according to the character's level or the gear's quality. You should judge that hypothesis. May be that "problem" is related to the crash you have fixed.

Otherwise, the game is great. Perhaps you could speed up the process of fighting against all these beautiful ladies. Repetitive slow actions are sometimes boring, especially the combats against the slimes.
I don't know if you plan to associate Suzanna and/or Ceren with the main character to perform a quest or two. It could give you lovely ideas of scenes with succubi.
Good luck to fix the bugs and go ahead !

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes