4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I'm not a fan of futa on male and hard vore, are these avoidable? I also hope that future content doesn't include guro or scat (instant game ruiners)

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
No hard vore here, it's only soft vore.

For the futa, just don't get defeated or flee fights they are in. But i doubt they will be avoidable.
Also, i'm not a fan of Futa on male usually, but i must say this content was really fun and hot despite not being my type and it's one of my actual favorite game over. So you should give it a try before saying you don't like.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I'm not a fan of futa on male and hard vore, are these avoidable? I also hope that future content doesn't include guro or scat (instant game ruiners)
Futa is avoidable, just turn on the filter that turns this type of content off. The game asks you about it when starting a new save and it can be changed later too. The vore is soft ie. there is no gore of any kind, no internal shots or anything and it will remain that way since I don't like hard vore. The vore scenarios in the game mostly go like this: The player is shrunk and is put into mouth, ass, pussy. Every one of these scenes is happening in third person despite most of the game being shot in POV.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
There is some food you can find in the basement of your house. There will be a cutscene that plays out. After that you can return to the island.
there is no food, tell me the name of the item so i can get it with a save editor and progress on her route.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
there is no food, tell me the name of the item so i can get it with a save editor and progress on her route.
The thing is that this part of the quest isn't resolved by having an item in the inventory but a quest trigger. That event is also a starting point for the other quest so save editing could royally screw you here.At what stage of Ceren's questline are you? I assume you brought a sword to Ceren and had your first fight against her right? If so, to progress you simply need to rest in your bed and you'll trigger the Road to Perfection quest that will lead you to the next objective. Did you do any save editing? Is your save from a previous version of the game?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
The thing is that this part of the quest isn't resolved by having an item in the inventory but a quest trigger. That event is also a starting point for the other quest so save editing could royally screw you here.At what stage of Ceren's questline are you? I assume you brought a sword to Ceren and had your first fight against her right? If so, to progress you simply need to rest in your bed and you'll trigger the Road to Perfection quest that will lead you to the next objective. Did you do any save editing? Is your save from a previous version of the game?
here is my save file.
i used a save editor to have all food at 99 stock and my save file is from the previous version.
so i guess i will have to start all over again, another day maybe.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
here is my save file.
i used a save editor to have all food at 99 stock and my save file is from the previous version.
so i guess i will have to start all over again, another day maybe.
It seems everything was okay with your save and you just needed to fight Ceren and rest at home untile the next day. I did just that and from here on out you should enter the basement and go to the island.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lewdbender

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
The game just freezed after I teleport the home option talking to the girl (Suzanna) I rescued.... And when thr mc maked food it doesn't progress anymore. But the sound keeps going as if nothing happened. I play on Joiplay by the way.

bah68

Oct 24, 2022
I have a weird issue where the game just shuts off with no error after preloading is done. If I use the no preloader patch I can get into the prologue but then the same exact thing happens, it just crashes without any errors or anything. It seems almost time based because if im slower on the pre game questions screen it will crash sooner.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

fartlover9296

Aug 2, 2022
Love the game so far! Finished all available content.
Would love to see the fairy, angel, and vampire with fart content.
Any plans with that going forward?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Love the game so far! Finished all available content.
Would love to see the fairy, angel, and vampire with fart content.
Any plans with that going forward?
There will be two enemies in the next update with some fart content. One of them is a fairy and the other is a dryad. Here are some of the screenshots with them in action. There are some more screens shared in the developer update sections at my discord.

screen87.PNG screen109.PNG

Aug 27, 2022
There will be two enemies in the next update with some fart content. One of them is a fairy and the other is a dryad. Here are some of the screenshots with them in action. There are some more screens shared in the developer update sections at my discord.

View attachment 2531761 View attachment 2531766
God damn the dryad looks nice. Hopefully some foot content with her although anything you add is always good content anyways.

Reactions: ValsThorn

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
God damn the dryad looks nice. Hopefully some foot content with her although anything you add is always good content anyways.
The Dryad will have some foot content. However, out of the two enemies coming in the update the Fairy Grovekeeper will be more foot fetish oriented.

dauhgtf Devinebeast
This next update will have plenty of GTS content as both of the enemies will be able to grow or/and shrink the player.

Here are some more samples:
screen82.png
screen100.PNG
screen101.PNG screen105.PNG

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes