4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone have a save file were I can find the maid? I'm still stuck on how to find her and stuff
She can be found at the Obscure Mansion area you can access though the portal if you have unlocked it at the statue. If have already met her and she has dissappeared, you should go home and rest. After that return to the mansion and a cutscene should trigger.

orizce

Jan 1, 2018
I've already encountered this bug twice. I've tried both options: give in to her temptations or fight her; these options end with the room full of Legions. If I kill one of those Legions I'm stopped by this bug.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I've already encountered this bug twice. I've tried both options: give in to her temptations or fight her; these options end with the room full of Legions. If I kill one of those Legions I'm stopped by this bug.
Does it happen when you damage one of them or only when you kill them? Could you upload me a save where that happens?

Oct 9, 2020
I was wondering if there was the possibility to insert an elven witch corrupted by the influence of the succubus who uses magical powers and potions to enhance the creatures around her (a sort of mini boss) that could be in the forest? it would be quite interesting, we could create various very hot scenes with her (as well as the possibility of also making futa variants with her), and it would also justify the potions that fairies use when they want to become futanari.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I was wondering if there was the possibility to insert an elven witch corrupted by the influence of the succubus who uses magical powers and potions to enhance the creatures around her (a sort of mini boss) that could be in the forest? it would be quite interesting, we could create various very hot scenes with her (as well as the possibility of also making futa variants with her), and it would also justify the potions that fairies use when they want to become futanari.
That's an interesting idea. I have a witch enemy concept in the works however over the time her concept evolved to a more of a demonologist type of mage who has familiars like imps or subjects like captured villagers turned bimbos, and uses magic to enhance them in various ways. This enemy however will be more fitting in a witch coven dungeon than a forest. There will be a corrupted spellcaster fairy introduced later in the game who will be in the forest area. Here's how the Night Fairy looks like.
Night Fairy 2.png
When it comes to the origins of the potions the fairies use, there is an explanation already for it as the succubi forces work behind the scenes. Be it either enslaving others, forging alliances or infiltrating towns. By the time the player meets fairies the succubi have already struck some deals with the Fairy Enclave.

Oct 9, 2020
That's an interesting idea. I have a witch enemy concept in the works however over the time her concept evolved to a more of a demonologist type of mage who has familiars like imps or subjects like captured villagers turned bimbos, and uses magic to enhance them in various ways. This enemy however will be more fitting in a witch coven dungeon than a forest. There will be a corrupted spellcaster fairy introduced later in the game who will be in the forest area. Here's how the Night Fairy looks like.
View attachment 2545649
When it comes to the origins of the potions the fairies use, there is an explanation already for it as the succubi forces work behind the scenes. Be it either enslaving others, forging alliances or infiltrating towns. By the time the player meets fairies the succubi have already struck some deals with the Fairy Enclave.
oh how beautiful, you were practically already prepared for a kind of witch (here the fairy version is better), at this point I can't wait to see her in the game.

ps: transform his prisoners into something beautiful heh heh heh

ジハン

Mar 24, 2023
View attachment 2545649
I want to know what buffs and debuffs each monster has in the game. i will be very grateful

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I want to know what buffs and debuffs each monster has in the game. i will be very grateful
The buff/debuff tooltip for the player and the enemy will be coming in the next update. It'll be looking something like this:

screen95.png
how much futa is there?
My game is mostly vanilla, but there is some futa content in there. There is one enemy with a futa scene that has to variants and one whole futa enemy with most of her scenes tied to futa content blowjobs, worshipping, masturbation, cockvore. Here's a small sample

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ジハン

Mar 24, 2023
The buff/debuff tooltip for the player and the enemy will be coming in the next update. It'll be looking something like this:

View attachment 2549828

My game is mostly vanilla, but there is some futa content in there. There is one enemy with a futa scene that has to variants and one whole futa enemy with most of her scenes tied to futa content blowjobs, worshipping, masturbation, cockvore. Here's a small sample

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm looking forward to seeing the enemies' debuff attacking the players, so excited. I wish you further development of this game.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes