4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

razielsama

Nov 5, 2018
Surrender did not trigger this for me maybe it is a bug or i must have low health
it does trigger the scene but you need to be low for it to work, i fought other enemies downing my hp to about that % and it worked since her kick reached the criteria for it.

203woa21

Apr 4, 2022
it does trigger the scene but you need to be low for it to work, i fought other enemies downing my hp to about that % and it worked since her kick reached the criteria for it.
Hey, may I know which enemy yall are talking about?
I am really trying to see everything there is in the game, but many things still are a mistery to me

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I am really trying to see everything there is in the game, but many things still are a mistery to me
It's the Fairy Vixen. She can be found by finding Suzanna. Ten days after Suzanna's arrival at your house she'll give you a quest that opens up a small map where you can find her. Fairy Vixen looks like this:
Fairy Vixen.png

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
Hello, try and "fight" to keep your character alive and at the same. There is no misery in making "bad" experiences and you can almost always reload if you fail. This is a funny gaming. Enjoy it !

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
Wouldn't it be interesting to do an automation of the fighting processes, in order to accelerate the repetitve scenes ? I mean, it is useles to use the keyboard to pass from a picture to another in the fights. Activate them just once would be better, to my mind. Or at least give the player an option for that.
Just an idea...

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Wouldn't it be interesting to do an automation of the fighting processes, in order to accelerate the repetitve scenes ? I mean, it is useles to use the keyboard to pass from a picture to another in the fights. Activate them just once would be better, to my mind. Or at least give the player an option for that.
Just an idea...
There won't be a skip button, unless I find a nice way to implement it. However, in the next update I'll be introducing Prayers which essentially will work as a way to bypass most of the seduction checks that lead to the longer scenes leading to shorter battles overall.

2022gameflix

Aug 16, 2022
I'm sure that you'll do a fine work.
Oh, and another thing : when I go the second time to the scattered and find Suzanne's bag, I get no XP in fighting the manipulatrix, except with the bosses that I meet. I suppose that it is related to the status af these succubi in that specific place. Or perhaps it is a bug ?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I'm sure that you'll do a fine work.
Oh, and another thing : when I go the second time to the scattered and find Suzanne's bag, I get no XP in fighting the manipulatrix, except with the bosses that I meet. I suppose that it is related to the status af these succubi in that specific place. Or perhaps it is a bug ?
You should earn exp normally, I'll take a look why that doesn't happen.

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Promising game with variety of kinks, the growth part prolly my fav since is very uncommon
Also from what I saw when randomly going into the tower you can't really escape it(?) and the presets show alot of character including many ??? which mean character that I haven't unlocked or future characters?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Promising game with variety of kinks, the growth part prolly my fav since is very uncommon
Also from what I saw when randomly going into the tower you can't really escape it(?) and the presets show alot of character including many ??? which mean character that I haven't unlocked or future characters?
Yeah, you can't return from The Tower. The question marks are spots reserved for planned enemies, however their number might change in the future. Every available enemy is unlocked in the tower from the start.

Reactions: hahequ

Fonzy00

Nov 28, 2018
I know of this issue and have investigated it. So far I have managed to figure out that it might be user specific. Mind sharing your specs and possibly a save in which you can recreate this issue?
sure, thank you!!

Nome dispositivo DESKTOP-KVJKCR5
Processore Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM installata 8,00 GB
ID dispositivo 8ABE1E27-FEAF-40A7-B83C-31C17A9AEB99
ID prodotto 00325-95809-98033-AAOEM
Tipo sistema Sistema operativo a 64 bit, processore basato su x64
Penna e tocco Supporto tocco con 2 punti tocco

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

203woa21

Apr 4, 2022
hey necro, are more POV scenes going to be added into the game? I absolutely love how you embraced pov and I'd honestly love to see more content like this on scenes like Vore, Insertion and all that stuff too! keep up the good work

Reactions: Devinebeast

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
hey necro, are more POV scenes going to be added into the game? I absolutely love how you embraced pov and I'd honestly love to see more content like this on scenes like Vore, Insertion and all that stuff too! keep up the good work
Thanks. Yeah, there will be surely more POV scenes. Most of the scenes showing interaction between the player and the enemy will have pov shots and 3 person views too. When it comes to vore and insertion scenes, in the upcoming update there will be an anal insertion scene leading to anal vore and a scene where the shrunken player is submerged inside a slime and gets absorbed.

Reactions: TheRealSomeone92

203woa21

Apr 4, 2022
Thanks. Yeah, there will be surely more POV scenes. Most of the scenes showing interaction between the player and the enemy will have pov shots and 3 person views too. When it comes to vore and insertion scenes, in the upcoming update there will be an anal insertion scene leading to anal vore and a scene where the shrunken player is submerged inside a slime and gets absorbed.
Damn, I've never seen absorption in a game, I'm curious to see what it's all about! I also wanted to ask you one more question: have you ever considered trying some of those vore, anal vore and similar scenes in a POV angle? It's something that I definitely lust for and that I barely get to actually see

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes