4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Aug 27, 2022
where is the gallery supposed to be
In the main dimension room (the one with the statue) the gallery is in the portal on the left. The enemies only show up there after you have encountered them in game. Alternatively the portal on the right let's you choose enemies to fight and you can choose any enemy in the game so I find it better than the gallery for viewing scenes. Please make a save before entering them as you cannot leave either once you go in.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Any plans for muscle growth/ muscle fetish , would love to see that as said earlier
I have planned some muscular characters: a demon enemy and a giantess that will be a side character. There will be some muscle growth content, I just gotta settle on the enemy I want to do it on.

Is there currently any way in game to lower fetish?
Yeah, there is. You have to finish the quest with the angel character that can be found by progressing the Island questline. After that she'll offer you to either reduce your fetish or heal and bless the player character.

7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
Yeah, there is. You have to finish the quest with the angel character that can be found by progressing the Island questline. After that she'll offer you to either reduce your fetish or heal and bless the player character.
Hello! It would be nice to have an option to reset only certain fetishes while keeping the others

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Do the Succubi Princesses respawn?

Edit: Looks like in the DImensional Anomaly

Last edited:

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
I have planned some muscular characters: a demon enemy and a giantess that will be a side character. There will be some muscle growth content, I just gotta settle on the enemy I want to do it on.

Muscle growth content sounds like an excellent idea!

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
@Necropanzer Great game, specially regarding POV scenes.

Some considerations and suggestions:

1) I got the impression that level draining does not works when Nemesis Mode is active, even if we kept that option enabled on difficulty settings. Is it intentional?

2) Loading doesn't happen when window is inactive. This is somewhat bad, as it forces the user to watch a window with nothing but a reddish bar (and it takes quite a while if your storage is a HD instead of a SSD).

3) You receive 2 Tunics as starter gear.

4) It would be nice if you implemented a way to make the character lose levels on that lamp NPC (ex: "Make me become weaker!"). It would be handy in situations where we just wanna set char to lvl 99 just to "fast-progress" the game for a while (ex: if we are somewhat stuck in some point of the game) and resume it once we cleared that area. I haven't tried to overflow it (100 -> 1), though.

5) And for scene suggestion, I think Lillet's tail deserves some extra scenes, such as tail vore (giantess) and some futa-related content (I felt somewhat sad when that cock that came out from her tail went to her mouth instead of MC xD).

Last edited:
Reactions: Viola966

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
@Necropanzer Great game, specially regarding POV scenes.

Some considerations and suggestions:

1) I got the impression that level draining does not works when Nemesis Mode is active, even if we kept that option enabled on difficulty settings. Is it intentional?

2) Loading doesn't happen when window is inactive. This is somewhat bad, as it forces the user to watch a window with nothing but a reddish bar (and it takes quite a while if your storage is a HD instead of a SSD).

3) You receive 2 Tunics as starter gear.

4) It would be nice if you implemented a way to make the character lose levels on that lamp NPC (ex: "Make me become weaker!"). It would be handy in situations where we just wanna set char to lvl 99 just to "fast-progress" the game for a while (ex: if we are somewhat stuck in some point of the game) and resume it once we cleared that area. I haven't tried to overflow it (100 -> 1), though.

5) And for scene suggestion, I think Lillet's tail deserves some extra scenes, such as tail vore (giantess) and some futa-related content (I felt somewhat sad when that cock that came out from her tail went to her mouth instead of MC xD).
Glad you enjoyed the game. Thanks for letting me know about the tunics and the nemesis draining. It's not intentional and level draining should work when fighting a Nemesis. Could you tell me what particular enemy were you fighting? What part of level draining didn't work? Was is enemy lvl gain, player lvl loss or both?
When it comes to the loading the stopping of the loading while off screen is something tied to RPG MV and I doubt I can change it. If you saw a rpgmaker game that loads despite being let me know. What I wan to do however is reduce the size of the game with compression. Lowering the level of the player is a good suggestion, I'll make it happen. Thanks for the feedback and suggestions.

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Glad you enjoyed the game. Thanks for letting me know about the tunics and the nemesis draining. It's not intentional and level draining should work when fighting a Nemesis. Could you tell me what particular enemy were you fighting? What part of level draining didn't work? Was is enemy lvl gain, player lvl loss or both?
Oh, several parts. For example, if Nimardentia eats you, your level doesn't drop at all. Same goes with other Queen Succubus with level-draining skills.

It also happens when you fight common enemies. For example, you should lose some level/XP when common enemies "drain" you, but it doesn't happen.

The only case where I noticed a level drop after I enabled Nemesis Mode happened after my first fight against Suzanna, where my level dropped from 12 or 13 to 4.

However, I asked if it was intentional because I don't know how this level-draining system would affect the nemesis one. If you're fighting a nemesis at level 20 and she gains 5 levels from draining you and defeats you after that, would this gain be taken into account to determine the Nemesis' new level? In my opinion, it should: if my Nemesis would originally grow from 20 to 27 without taking the drain into account, it should grow to level 27 + 5 = 32.

Also, I didn't properly test if my enemy's level actually grows or not (maybe it is working). What definitely is not working is the drop in my level.

When it comes to the loading the stopping of the loading while off screen is something tied to RPG MV and I doubt I can change it. If you saw a rpgmaker game that loads despite being let me know. What I wan to do however is reduce the size of the game with compression. Lowering the level of the player is a good suggestion, I'll make it happen. Thanks for the feedback and suggestions.
It seems you're right. After some research I went to the same conclusion, this is a RPVMV thing.

The only thread I found about this issue was actually regarding MZ, and it didn't look to consistently solve this issue (and my guess is that you already found it as well). If you didn't and you want to take a look:

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Oh, several parts. For example, if Nimardentia eats you, your level doesn't drop at all. Same goes with other Queen Succubus with level-draining skills.

It also happens when you fight common enemies. For example, you should lose some level/XP when common enemies "drain" you, but it doesn't happen.

The only case where I noticed a level drop after I enabled Nemesis Mode happened after my first fight against Suzanna, where my level dropped from 12 or 13 to 4.

However, I asked if it was intentional because I don't know how this level-draining system would affect the nemesis one. If you're fighting a nemesis at level 20 and she gains 5 levels from draining you and defeats you after that, would this gain be taken into account to determine the Nemesis' new level? In my opinion, it should: if my Nemesis would originally grow from 20 to 27 without taking the drain into account, it should grow to level 27 + 5 = 32.

Also, I didn't properly test if my enemy's level actually grows or not (maybe it is working). What definitely is not working is the drop in my level.
The thing is that when you die your level gets reset to about 80% of your max level ever. So if you ever had lvl 15 got drained to lvl 10 and die you'd get reset back lvl 12. Apart from that, if you cum with semen level greater than 0% your level won't decrease, but the enemy will still gain levels. The level drop you noticed after Suzanna's fight happened before the fight when you get ambushed by the succubi. Originally it sets you to lvl 1 but you gain some levels after fighting Suzanna. The level system is kind of complicated however in the new update there will be a change to the GUI that shows your current level, how many levels enemies gain during the drain and how many levels you lose. This will provide some clarity on how the levelling and draining systems work.

The nemesis drain should be taken into account. Currently the new level of the nemesis is equal to her level at the end of the fight increased by 1.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
The thing is that when you die your level gets reset to about 80% of your max level ever. So if you ever had lvl 15 got drained to lvl 10 and die you'd get reset back lvl 12. Apart from that, if you cum with semen level greater than 0% your level won't decrease, but the enemy will still gain levels. The level drop you noticed after Suzanna's fight happened before the fight when you get ambushed by the succubi. Originally it sets you to lvl 1 but you gain some levels after fighting Suzanna. The level system is kind of complicated however in the new update there will be a change to the GUI that shows your current level, how many levels enemies gain during the drain and how many levels you lose. This will provide some clarity on how the levelling and draining systems work.

The nemesis drain should be taken into account. Currently the new level of the nemesis is equal to her level at the end of the fight increased by 1.
do the enemies maintain the levels drained from you during combat with the nemesis system or are they only maintained when they defeat you ?

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019

I see. That means your enemy is correctly increasing her level when she drains you.

But still I think there's something wrong about level drop, as there are several times where I simply forced my level to something like 13 or 15 (using NPC) and it never dropped a single level (ex: lvl 12/14, which does not violate your rule at all) even though I received a lot of level draining skills or cum at 0%. Such thing never happened before I activate Nemesis system.

The only exception is that abush case in Suzanna's story (which does not exactly triggers a fight, it seems to be just a story effect where your char is forced to level 1, not from a battle itself).

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
do the enemies maintain the levels drained from you during combat with the nemesis system or are they only maintained when they defeat you ?
Only nemesis enemies and special enemies like Suzanna, Ceren, Liliett, Nimardentia, Astarte and Noemi retain their levels.

I see. That means your enemy is correctly increasing her level when she drains you.

But still I think there's something wrong about level drop, as there are several times where I simply forced my level to something like 13 or 15 (using NPC) and it never dropped a single level (ex: lvl 12/14, which does not violate your rule at all) even though I received a lot of level draining skills or cum at 0%. Such thing never happened before I activate Nemesis system.

The only exception is that abush case in Suzanna's story (which does not exactly triggers a fight, it seems to be just a story effect where your char is forced to level 1, not from a battle itself).
That is strange as Nemesis system settings shouldn't affect how the levels are drained from the player at all. I'll investigate this issue and see whether I get this bug too.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
how do i give the orb to the first women you meet or are you supposed to not cause father says not to but there isnt anything to do

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes