4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Hello everyone!
I've dropped the V4 release of the game. This update focuses on new content as well as some rebalance changes, tweaks and fixes. The update has been designed to work with old saves as well as new ones. To access the new content use the Dimensional Stone upon loading an old save and make sure 16 days in-game have passed then go to sleep in your bed For more info check out my discord. Changelog inlcuded in the game.

Links:
MEGA:
Gofile:
(OP updated)
More mirrors later.

Last edited:

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
Hello everyone!
I've dropped the V4 release of the game. This update focuses on new content as well as some rebalance changes, tweaks and fixes. The update has been designed to work with old saves as well as new ones. To access the new content use the Dimensional Stone upon loading an old save and make sure 16 days in-game have passed then go to sleep in your bed For more info check out my discord. Changelog inlcuded in the game.

Links:
MEGA:Mega
(OP updated)
More mirrors later.
did you add armpit hair my brother and dilf ./

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Domination Desire: Banished [v4] [Necropanzer]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 767 MB

- - -

Don't forget to apply the Patch, without it the game won't load

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sandark

May 27, 2018
As someone who's not on board with all of the content but otherwise really enjoys the game, I very much appreciate the option to turn off some of the fetishes. Thanks a lot, Necropanzer, you're awesome!

Last edited:

FiFo787

Nov 25, 2018
How do you get to the New areas? Crossroads or Clearspring Forest?

Edit: Ok i found out. As the dev said: " To access the new content use the Dimensional Stone upon loading an old save and make sure 16 days in-game have passed then go to sleep in your bed "

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
are there any new futa enemies?
Both Dryad and Slimes have some futa scenes in V4.

jesus why do game devs use random fonts like this, they do realize being able to read shit in their game is good right?
I've realized the font might not the best choice some time ago however I didn't change it yet, but I'll eventually do it. No need to be obnoxious.

Reactions: iamreek

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i used an older and early v2 file (didn't play much v3) and kinda started from day 1 and the "story" pacing feels rather good. i mean, day16 doesn't feel too late (unlike fixed events in some other games), since the available areas and npc's can easily keep you busy until then. while i have my nitpicking complaints (woud love to disable giantess/shrinking, or woud like a memory when it comes to surrender options, and a skip button.), i feel like the game is going in a good direction. and yeah, i figure shrinking is a big theme (the powder you get adds to the obvious), but it woud be nice to have an option to discourage some enemies (thinking about the big 3) from going giant all the time. anyway, keep up the good work!

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes