4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Dryad is just something! This is my favorite character now
personally i think she's a bit too squishy for someone who needs quite alot of time to wear you down, but the worsening status effect is certainly great and unique, and also gives her a clear path to victory. on the opposite/negative example side, i really don't get the "endgame" for the fairy vixen. eventually she just spams her facefuck move, which doesn't appear to harm you at all. i'd think that's not intetional though(?)

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
personally i think she's a bit too squishy for someone who needs quite alot of time to wear you down, but the worsening status effect is certainly great and unique, and also gives her a clear path to victory. on the opposite/negative example side, i really don't get the "endgame" for the fairy vixen. eventually she just spams her facefuck move, which doesn't appear to harm you at all. i'd think that's not intetional though(?)
if they she can get you shrunken down and face fucked its w for her but 90 percent of the time your able to one tap her
the other fairy is much more harder to kill if she armours up at the start

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I want to make a GTS form for the Fairy Vixen and a growing scene similiar to the one the Grovekeeper has. I agree that the Facefuck move is kinda underpowered considering the scene itself. I might give it some hp or mp damage.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I want to make a GTS form for the Fairy Vixen and a growing scene similiar to the one the Grovekeeper has. I agree that the Facefuck move is kinda underpowered considering the scene itself. I might give it some hp or mp damage.
ah, more giants.. well, i voiced my thoughts on that above (a way to limit the sizeplay woud be really apprechiated). anyway, good to hear that the current end move for the vixen isn't intendet as it currently is.

likeaboss

Feb 25, 2018
Anyone else having problems getting leilah to appear a second time ive waited a full day and she still hasn't appeared?

unearnedalpha

Oct 16, 2018
I got two tombstones but I can only pass the first hedge on the bottom right. There is a 3rd tombstone guarded by slimes across the water but I can't reach them

Edit: In the forest to the east

unearnedalpha

Oct 16, 2018
I think my save might be bugged? I found the tent in the north from the researcher and read the journals. I examined the hole behind the tent and nothing's happened. Now what?

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
I got two tombstones but I can only pass the first hedge on the bottom right. There is a 3rd tombstone guarded by slimes across the water but I can't reach them

Edit: In the forest to the east
I think my save might be bugged? I found the tent in the north from the researcher and read the journals. I examined the hole behind the tent and nothing's happened. Now what?
Yes, at first I was stuck at the same moment, but finally I found a passage to the third stone with slimes - you need to enter the black hole entrance (mini location among the trees and find the exit in the very south, which is not visible and not marked)

Reactions: unearnedalpha
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes