4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
Can the shrinking powder be used? I kinda of lost on what to do after you get the shrinking powder or when you get it is the end of the update?

unearnedalpha

Oct 16, 2018
Yes, at first I was stuck at the same moment, but finally I found a passage to the third stone with slimes - you need to enter the black hole entrance (mini location among the trees and find the exit in the very south, which is not visible and not marked)
Still can't find it lol, am I the only one struggling this much?

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
I was getting errors doing the shrinky dust and then doing the greater slime.

something like unable to load img/pictures/gfx-3 gfk-6 etc....

I went into the folder and made duplicates of all the gfk numbers and called them gfk-1, gfk-2 etc... being that i don't know if there was a problem with those two numbers (I got it for 3 and 6) or if it was that fight. (using the word fight very loosely there lol)

so i have two sets of gfk numbers (gfk1 gfk-1 so on). And that resolved that issue. Figured I'd let it be known in case others hit the same problem and I figure either the fight or those numbers have a typo when doing call to/referencing them in code/rpg maker.

I have another issue that every time I die, even if I'm leveled down to 1, I'll rebirth in the rift and I'll be level 43. Disclaimer there, I am cheating with the code (I kind of went really high level early so I can bully my way to the new content quicker) I have done some fiddling and maybe I've solved it but I am not sure yet (I kind of doubt it but the fix I tried is 50/50)

That one isn't a game breaking bug, I just level myself down. But I thought I'd let it be known in case others are encountering it.

Also, your game has come a really long way and I'm impressed with how much it's grown and I still see so much more in potential in this already great game. Kudos for making it.

Reactions: Panbanan

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
I got two tombstones but I can only pass the first hedge on the bottom right. There is a 3rd tombstone guarded by slimes across the water but I can't reach them

Edit: In the forest to the east
look for a corner as your about to go to the stone with the fairy was and theres a gap in the trees go through there to get to the slimes

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
Nice, new size content, I'm hype.

However, the game still has some issues with some battle CGs just never getting cleared off the view and obscuring the rest of the view, making it impossible to progress from that point on. Seems to happen whenever I switch the focus to another screen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fsatti2000

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Is there a downside to training like crazy at home or do you have to rescue your dad by a certain time?

Some of the animations are too long. Every time the succubus masturbate the screen flashes white like 5 time and it just takes so long.

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Meet the vampire if it's mean a red head demon she's not appear it's bug ? I play v3.1 she appear in drawing room

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes