4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Necropanzer : pretty personnal question.... actually, there's only one opponent with AV attack, right? (not counting some scenes with smiles as such)

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Necropanzer you could put a disable option on this "80% exp" in the difficulty options. So everytime you get completely drained, you go back to lvl 1.

Wardnmden

Jun 4, 2021
Very nice game. Could you write a simple walkthrough or just list how to trigger the enemies? That would be very helpful.

Reactions: DTchan

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
I'll take a look at the level drain issue. When you lose to an enemy and die you return to the 80% of your max exp ever, that's why you jump back to high level after death.
When caught by a slime in the environment and level drained from the paizuri, level doesn't go down and while slime level does go up they don't seem to do anything with it since a combat didn't start.

For fairy warden, for the kick leading into the bind, there is a chance but not a guaranteed one that the foot will just get stuck on the screen and block follow up scenes.

Side note: entered the cave only accessible by shrinking dust, and after doing that defeated the dryad but then it seems to be a dead end after I use the explosive?
Side note 2: Can get permanently stuck in small form if you use dimensional crystal while in said shrinking dust cave in the shrinking dust section by the dryad.
Side note 3: In the Gate of the Past if a Slime undergoes a shape transformation when you refight them they may load the shape they were in even if it is a different enemy entirely slime to giant slime for example.
Side note 4: Can you place a reminder on the tool tip or back in Fourth Heaven about which blessing does what when you pray.

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
How do I get the shrink powder? I've done all the quests according to the ingame journal. I can't find any places that trigger something new. Does someone have a complete list?

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
How do I get the shrink powder? I've done all the quests according to the ingame journal. I can't find any places that trigger something new. Does someone have a complete list?
After day 16 you can go east from the farm, I think it's 4 maps across there is an elf that drops the item.

Aug 27, 2022
help a fellow player out. i need a gallery save in order to record a gallery for this game
Go to the gate of the future on the right side of the dimensional anomaly area, it allows you to choose any enemies in the game to fight. This won't be every scene in the game as some are outside of combat but it's a majority of them.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
Go to the gate of the future on the right side of the dimensional anomaly area, it allows you to choose any enemies in the game to fight. This won't be every scene in the game as some are outside of combat but it's a majority of them.
Oh isn't that just what the portal on the left is for? It also is just battles for some reason. I tried on the right but some entries are marked as ??? which i don't know if it's because it is just locked or is just not released yet

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Oh isn't that just what the portal on the left is for? It also is just battles for some reason. I tried on the right but some entries are marked as ??? which i don't know if it's because it is just locked or is just not released yet
Not released yet.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
The portal on the left are all the ones you've encountered so far. No spoilers basically. The three boss succubi are there from the start because I assume the MC has history with them.

The one on the right has all encounters in the game. So going in there's a good chance you'll get spoiled by something. Additionally it's also a combat gauntlet, though I'm unsure what the rewards are.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Not released yet.
Straight up misinformation XD.

izayoixx The portal on the left is for replaying the enemies the player has encountered in the game. The one on the right is the arcade mode. It has no rewards whatsoever yet. The ???s are reserved slots for future characters.

Arcana Ultimata First you gotta give her some food or blood, after giving her some items she'll ask you for books and candles. After that there will be some content to enjoy when you return to her.

XaiK When it comes to AV there are two enemies with such content: Dryad and Liliett. However, I can confirm there will be more of that in the future.

SevySub I could give the player an option to disable or adjust that feature, it's a good idea.

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Straight up misinformation XD.

@izayoixx The portal on the left is for replaying the enemies the player has encountered in the game. The one on the right is the arcade mode. It has no rewards whatsoever yet. The ???s are reserved slots for future characters.
Wait how is it misinformation? You say the same thing that ??? are reserved slots for future characters not released yet?

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
Oh so both are just battle replays then. There is no gallery for the actual scenes then. Got it thanks!

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes