4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
First you gotta give her some food or blood, after giving her some items she'll ask you for books and candles. After that there will be some content to enjoy when you return to her.
Where can one find books? Also how does one make bread?

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
The books are in a book shelf in the mansion. I believe it's the same room you found the key earlier.

Reactions: Kild

malcolm474

Dec 10, 2017
THIS GAME IS INCREDIBLY HOT! THE KIND OF GAME THAT MAKES YOU STAY UP UNTIL 3 AM. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS FREE.

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
I think it is time for the developer to work on customer journey and gameplay aspects such as progression and balance. The game is good and has lots of potential

vgiavo

Sep 11, 2021
This is a bug report.
I woke up in the retrospective room.
·The reduced beam of the saucubus does not make it smaller.
·When the dryad grows twice, it shows that there is a lack of images.
It becomes inoperable after the battle is over.
·Fairy Grovekeeper. When caught by ivy in a medium size, there is no option for reduced powder, and the situation does not change even if used in action

Here's a suggestion.
I would like the heroines and the giant vampires to be placed in the retrospective room.
I would like to use reduced powder even in the retrospective room.

borndeformed88

Feb 18, 2019
FYI, I'm guessing I found an error between v3.01 and v4, proven with a bit of testing with my save files.

The move 'Shrinking Fork' that the succubus manipulatrix uses does not work properly.
In v4 you don't end up in shrunken form after being hit by the beam.

In v3.01 it works as intended.

gtskevin44

Nov 30, 2018
how do you get the dryad to grow twice? when she grows once the fight is instantly over for me because she instantly uses av

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
how do you get the dryad to grow twice? when she grows once the fight is instantly over for me because she instantly uses av
fucking lucky, she never does instant-kill skill for me, i have to wait like 100 turns, where i could have killed her like... 100x...

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Dev, when will Bellatrix return? She was really hot
No ETA as of now, but I can assure you she'll return with more way to torment the main character than before.

gtskevin44 The thing with dryad is that she cannot grow twice. However if you start the battle shrunk she's able to grow into her 3rd stage. The easiest way to do it is fighting the Dryad in the cave behind the Abandoned Camp.

borndeformed88 I know of this issue, thanks for letting me know though.

vgiavo Both good suggestions, I'll implement these for sure. Thanks for reporting the bugs.

You cannot save in the Mansion, that's not a bug.

Reactions: vgiavo

vgiavo

Sep 11, 2021
No ETA as of now, but I can assure you she'll return with more way to torment the main character than before.

gtskevin44 The thing with dryad is that she cannot grow twice. However if you start the battle shrunk she's able to grow into her 3rd stage. The easiest way to do it is fighting the Dryad in the cave behind the Abandoned Camp.

borndeformed88 I know of this issue, thanks for letting me know though.

vgiavo Both good suggestions, I'll implement these for sure. Thanks for reporting the bugs.

You cannot save in the Mansion, that's not a bug.
You are the best creator.
Thank you!

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes