4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 9, 2020
here you can find the package for the solution for the various bugs and some map modifications , whoever wants can use it, and please subscribe to his patreon, and to Discord where to find the source:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
monsterdragon55 The thread is now updated

Redfiredragon007 There's no official android version. People have used JoiPlay although with mixed success.

-Nynx- You need to go into your house after going through that portal and take the items from the basement, then go to the portal again to proceed with the mission.

Lykarn The randomness of the fights in entirely intentional to keep the players on the feet. You need to beat that succubus in the room to finalize Suzanna's content. Her other scene can be triggered when shrunk with the shrinking dust item.

bah68 Shadowyy Could you provide me with some information about your PCs? Did you try re-downloading the game? Did you try previous versions? If so was this issue appearing back then?

v0ldar I'll be remaking the 80% feature. My plan is to introduce something I'll be calling the Soul Level that will be deciding the level of the player after defeat. It will lower with each death and restore when winning a fight, using prayers etc. Some enemies will have the ability to lower or drain the soul level too.

Lykarn

Apr 3, 2018
monsterdragon55 The thread is now updated

Redfiredragon007 There's no official android version. People have used JoiPlay although with mixed success.

-Nynx- You need to go into your house after going through that portal and take the items from the basement, then go to the portal again to proceed with the mission.

Lykarn The randomness of the fights in entirely intentional to keep the players on the feet. You need to beat that succubus in the room to finalize Suzanna's content. Her other scene can be triggered when shrunk with the shrinking dust item.

bah68 Shadowyy Could you provide me with some information about your PCs? Did you try re-downloading the game? Did you try previous versions? If so was this issue appearing back then?

v0ldar I'll be remaking the 80% feature. My plan is to introduce something I'll be calling the Soul Level that will be deciding the level of the player after defeat. It will lower with each death and restore when winning a fight, using prayers etc. Some enemies will have the ability to lower or drain the soul level too.
Much appreciated for the reply to the post from earlier. I have been enjoying the game a lot but may have to go back to an earlier save as there was a sidequest I had skipped by progressing the area. I did happen to progress as much as I could so far in each area but also noticed a bug that has probably been fixed already. In the forest where you can get the shrinking dust, there is another path that leads to an open area by a waterfall. When I went into and left this area after the small dialogue with saying something should happen here, the clock and day counter disappear, and time is stuck in place. Looking forward to future updates and more content from this game!

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
love the game, is it possible to build in Qte events ? Or maybe like animations that repeat themselves if you don't escape.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I went to the left portal and now I don't know how to get out anymore. In the inventory in the key items the dimension teleport disappeared. How do I get out and get home?

Aug 27, 2022
I went to the left portal and now I don't know how to get out anymore. In the inventory in the key items the dimension teleport disappeared. How do I get out and get home?
You can't, thats why the game says to save before entering. Both portals on the left and right don't have a way out so make sure you save before entering them.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I played this a while ago with the variables open and noticed that some enemies increase the wrong fetish or no fetish at all, best example is the slime, her futa version's masturbation raises ass fetish.

It's been a little since I played but the fairy and succubus pacifier didn't seem to increase fetish levels with most moves, might have been fixed by now though, pacifier also had some borked fetish increases too(?).

Feb 29, 2020
In the beginning, is the option to deliver the orb to the queen already in the game? If yes, how do I do that? All I can click on is to take the orb of sanctuary with me.

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
is there a way to transfer my saves from previous version to the newest version? I just opened the game and I have no 'continue' option

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there a walktrough on this? i dont know what to do with the heaven level how do i make her show her self? hope whoever is reading this has a good day :)

ewtwersd

Sep 22, 2021
Help, I do not know what to do, in the fairy forest I activated 2 pedestals, I was given some 2 effects, but I do not know what to do anymore.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Sergei Pavlovich It's something I'm aware of and I'll be updating the scenes to impact the fetish values properly. Thanks for letting me know.

Bertrand-65-79 Not yet, however I'm currently planning out scenes for Mnemosyne's content. The player will have two ways to give the orb to her. The first one before deciding to take it home, where the main character will give the orb to her out of naivety and the second where Mnemosyne corrupts the player after he takes the orb and coerces him to give it up eventually.

burke5 You need to locate the "save" folder in the folder of the previous game and place it in the same place for the new version. After that use the Dimensional Stone to teleport to the rift where the game will update your save.

dark_dragon7 Good day to you too ;). You need to speak to Suzanna about the whole ordeal and after hearing her advice you need to return to heaven in the right hours (10AM-1PM).

ewtwersd You need one pedestal more to proceed the hedge walls. The ones with guarded by the green fairy and the dryad are quite straight forward. The last one guarded by slimes can be reached through here:
1691427834316.png

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes