4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
Sergei Pavlovich It's something I'm aware of and I'll be updating the scenes to impact the fetish values properly. Thanks for letting me know.

Bertrand-65-79 Not yet, however I'm currently planning out scenes for Mnemosyne's content. The player will have two ways to give the orb to her. The first one before deciding to take it home, where the main character will give the orb to her out of naivety and the second where Mnemosyne corrupts the player after he takes the orb and coerces him to give it up eventually.

burke5 You need to locate the "save" folder in the folder of the previous game and place it in the same place for the new version. After that use the Dimensional Stone to teleport to the rift where the game will update your save.

dark_dragon7 Good day to you too ;). You need to speak to Suzanna about the whole ordeal and after hearing her advice you need to return to heaven in the right hours (10AM-1PM).

ewtwersd You need one pedestal more to proceed the hedge walls. The ones with guarded by the green fairy and the dryad are quite straight forward. The last one guarded by slimes can be reached through here:
View attachment 2834059
thanks for the help tho is there plans for a walktrough to be made am stuck on so much i dont know where to begin xD agein thanks :)

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I can't do the quest to find the small key, I really don't understand where it is in the villa... the doors are all closed and won't open. As for the vampire I'm stuck feeding him, I give him meat and wine but the quest doesn't progress.

PS: I read that there is also the gallery, but sorry where is it? I haven't found it anywhere..

azeal123

Aug 11, 2017
Man I really want to, and do somewhat, like this game.

But holy shit going in the menu constantly to drop candles or light a torch just to see is super fucking annoying. That and the animations sometimes go on for wayyyyyy to long in fights.

Like I said I do like the game, but the negatives really hurt it.

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
How do you get a Unit of your cum to get items back? I dont want to kill her >_<

Nvm got it would help if i had a empty bottle >_<

Last edited:

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
But holy shit going in the menu constantly to drop candles or light a torch just to see is super fucking annoying. That and the animations sometimes go on for wayyyyyy to long in fights.
yes it's annoying enough, but later in the game if you manage to complete a certain quest, you're gifted with a key item "the lighting" which is basically an infinite torch but a smaller range.

How do you get a Unit of your cum to get items back? I dont want to kill her >_<

Nvm got it would help if i had a empty bottle >_<
to fill the bottles of sperm just go to your bedroom and press on the wardrobe next to you, it is practically the one that sometimes appears the symbol of a heart, regardless of whether it is there or not, if you click on it, yes he gives a handjob and asks you if you want to fill an empty bottle with sperm.

Dec 28, 2022
Does anyone have save file , iam playing on joiplay but I can't see the quest window (journal) some how I completed 3/4 quest but that's it if anyone can give me your save file or any walkthrough it will helpful...

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
azeal123 I think I'll make the player's visibility adjustable as a setting, maybe there's a way to easily implement it. You can speed up the game using numbers 1-9.

Dragonaira You can often find empty bottles in chests. I want to make it so all of the consumable potions leave a empty bottle in the player inventory in future updates.

Redfiredragon007 Right now there's no walkthrough for the game. I've decided to leave it up to the community, since I much more prefer working on the game itself rather than a walkthrough given my limited time constraints.

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
azeal123 I think I'll make the player's visibility adjustable as a setting, maybe there's a way to easily implement it. You can speed up the game using numbers 1-9.

Dragonaira You can often find empty bottles in chests. I want to make it so all of the consumable potions leave a empty bottle in the player inventory in future updates.

Redfiredragon007 Right now there's no walkthrough for the game. I've decided to leave it up to the community, since I much more prefer working on the game itself rather than a walkthrough given my limited time constraints.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Can you help with the Mansion found the key and gave to maid but cant seem to do anything else. found button went there with glowing ball and still nothing. cant find key to get vamp out either:(

mooseanon21

Nov 21, 2018
I really like this game, it shows a lot of promise and it was extremely fun in the beginning.

As others already mentioned though (from what I saw via the search function), the level drain mechanics seem to break at some point in the game. While in the beginning the Legion enemies would drain you when the white gauge is low, not once have I been drained by an enemy on the island with the slimes and the succubus.

Which doesn't feel intentional, because my MC quickly rose to level 18 and the game became way too easy.

One other thing I noted: I lost to a group of Legion enemies (two normal, one Alpha) that came with a dialog, the ones in the large room before the dead end when you try and fail to rescue the old man.

The game then said I would be able to retrieve my gear, but it was gone (maybe because of the scripted nature of this enemy group?).
This also is in contradiction to the tutorial description of the chest in the end, which said that you would lose your gear when defeated.

xwor639

May 19, 2017
repeating things but mostly confuse do you wait for suzanna to come or do you find her and is the only requirement being level 13?
If u have to find here then where the hell in the infested realm is she?

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
repeating things but mostly confuse do you wait for suzanna to come or do you find her and is the only requirement being level 13?
If u have to find here then where the hell in the infested realm is she?
Shes in scattered castle. when you go there shes gonna be a bloody mess. She starts there.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes