4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Yes, just some v4.1 bug fixes.

As a side note, I personally find it be a good sign when a dev diligently releases a few fixes after a content patch. Too many just drop the content patch and never look for community feedback or bug reports, resulting in bugs that compound from patch to patch until eventually the game is unplayable.
That's correct 4.11, 4.12 are bugifxes mostly. I totally get you, but being a dev I can relate and understand where it's coming from. Releasing an update after a few days/weeks of testing/programming can be very tiring and I'm not suprise that some devs take a break or go silent after dropping one. On the other side, I wouldn't want to let some bugs stand in the way of proper reception of the thing I was working on for weeks/months. Ofc, it's easier said than done :p and some bugs/issues aren't easy to identify and fix.

RyderReliX Get Suzanna in the house and proceed with her questline. After showing her around the house she'll start doing some work and can create some lockpicks for you. You can grab them from a chest next to the storage.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I don't see the chest with the mask is it normal or my game is softblocked?
It should be 3 steps on the left of you. Are you sure you have the v4.12 files? If yes, are you sure you have replaced the proper files? There should be a prompt that reads "Updating to 4.1" that happens when you use the dimensional stone after updating the game. I suggest trying to apply the patch and see whether the issue persists.

wargame 44

Nov 5, 2018
It should be 3 steps on the left of you. Are you sure you have the v4.12 files? If yes, are you sure you have replaced the proper files? There should be a prompt that reads "Updating to 4.1" that happens when you use the dimensional stone after updating the game. I suggest trying to apply the patch and see whether the issue persists.
My bad, you were right, I didnt patch the game properly before, now it's working thanks a lot for your work!

Reactions: Necropanzer

Wregax

Jul 21, 2020
guys, I think I'm not that good at this game. How the F do you defeat enemies, every time I try to go for Power attack --> normal attack --> normal attack --> power attack the enemy either already has me dead, seduced, or multiplied, not to mention the fact that this doesn't even kill 1 slime. Currently in the scattered archipelago.

EDIT: just discovered that the way to the right in the infested ruins is open. 1 level 16 legion literally takes 30 damage from my attacks. She zeros my mana in 2 pheromones and then I'm just fucked as she kills me with fire.

Seriously, what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
guys, I think I'm not that good at this game. How the F do you defeat enemies, every time I try to go for Power attack --> normal attack --> normal attack --> power attack the enemy either already has me dead, seduced, or multiplied, not to mention the fact that this doesn't even kill 1 slime. Currently in the scattered archipelago.

EDIT: just discovered that the way to the right in the infested ruins is open. 1 level 16 legion literally takes 30 damage from my attacks. She zeros my mana in 2 pheromones and then I'm just fucked as she kills me with fire.

You can use bombs for multiple damages or throw axes. May be the most easy way is RPG editor?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018

must be the RNGods hating you, search more chests while going UPWARDS in the infested ruins. grind on low level mobs, find a weapon, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE USE "OPTIMIZE" in equipment window, do the shit manually or you end up with high magic attack that does jack shit in most cases, most weapons also have a secondary power attack. that way you can do the very standard "Power attack" "Power weapon Attack" "Focus/Heal" and get right back to power attacks.
don't forget that potions are your friends

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
tbf this game is really hard enemies are either too hard to beat and suck out your lvls to make it even harder or just take too long as i mentioned before i had huge issue with fairy vixen which just to prove the point was 10 lvls lower then me and that fight took me around 30mins in the end i had to use my precious throw spears to finish her off because she was just shrinking me over and over and spamming her heal shield shitty spells kind of regret that i wanted to play hard mode and chose every possible disadventage/fetish
i mean i'm not complaining i chose this difficulty myself i'm just saying that i understand how Wregax feel

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
That's correct 4.11, 4.12 are bugifxes mostly. I totally get you, but being a dev I can relate and understand where it's coming from. Releasing an update after a few days/weeks of testing/programming can be very tiring and I'm not suprise that some devs take a break or go silent after dropping one. On the other side, I wouldn't want to let some bugs stand in the way of proper reception of the thing I was working on for weeks/months. Ofc, it's easier said than done :p and some bugs/issues aren't easy to identify and fix.

RyderReliX Get Suzanna in the house and proceed with her questline. After showing her around the house she'll start doing some work and can create some lockpicks for you. You can grab them from a chest next to the storage.
I saw her doing some stuff with alchemy table and there was text about her making lockpicks but the chest where i found clothes and sword in the beginning is opened and there is no interaction and same goes to thing that looks more like wardrobe on the other side next to armory doors which is also with no interaction she have here lvl of crafting on 2 rn is there something wrong with my game?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
RyderReliX
This is the chest you are looking for:
1692213901669.png
I hear you about the Vixen, I'll have a look at her moveset.

Wregax
I suggest using Focus whenever you can, it's worth mentioning it works on the map too. That side entrance can be open on certain days and you can access it with bombs. If you feel the enemies are too strong in that right corridor in the ruins, I suggest doing some quests like the one in Scattered Castle and train with side characters when you encounter them. You can return there if you feel like you can take them on. Additionally you can train some in your house using the bookcase on second floor and the wooden pole in front of the house. It raises your stats permanently. By doing a certain quest called a "Glimmer of Hope" you can unlock the prayer skill that can give you a buff that lasts for the whole day that either boost your offensive power or give you seduction resistance. It's also worth noting that all chests respawn so you can find some loot in there. I agree when it comes to the optimize option, however I'm not sure if can do anything about it sadly.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
RyderReliX
This is the chest you are looking for:
View attachment 2856163
I hear you about the Vixen, I'll have a look at her moveset.

Wregax
I suggest using Focus whenever you can, it's worth mentioning it works on the map too. That side entrance can be open on certain days and you can access it with bombs. If you feel the enemies are too strong in that right corridor in the ruins, I suggest doing some quests like the one in Scattered Castle and train with side characters when you encounter them. You can return there if you feel like you can take them on. Additionally you can train some in your house using the bookcase on second floor and the wooden pole in front of the house. It raises your stats permanently. By doing a certain quest called a "Glimmer of Hope" you can unlock the prayer skill that can give you a buff that lasts for the whole day that either boost your offensive power or give you seduction resistance. It's also worth noting that all chests respawn so you can find some loot in there. I agree when it comes to the optimize option, however I'm not sure if can do anything about it sadly.
idk why but that chest is always empty for me
also how to activate prayer of salvation i remember having something like that but for some reason i don't have it anymore iirc i got it when i went inside ruins into some kind of holy room with cross and stuff i hope it wasn't some kind of item that i sacrificed to mimic
Edit: i managed to get the salvation thing but new problem came is there no more content here or i'm just blind
1692233115708.png

also what are this key and dildo for i went through whole map and haven't figured that

1692233163678.png

Last edited:

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
also how to activate prayer of salvation i remember having something like that but for some reason i don't have it anymore iirc i got it when i went inside ruins into some kind of holy room with cross and stuff i hope it wasn't some kind of item that i sacrificed to mimic
Edit: i managed to get the salvation thing but new problem came is there no more content here or i'm just blind

also what are this key and dildo for i went through whole map and haven't figured that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To your edit: You are not blind, that is the last added room according to my data spelunking.

Old key might have something to do with the giantess scene, but since that is either very incomplete or completely bugged out on my save, I guess I'm fucked... which is probably where the dildo comes in anyway!

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
RyderReliX The old key is an item that does not have a use in the current version. That room is the end of the content right now. You got no item from the altar, it only gives you the prayer of salvation buff once.

camper674 What do you mean by completely bugged? If you mean that you didn't manage to complete one of the objectives in the mansion before giving Noemi the small key, it's fine. That objective is only there to encourage the player to explore the mansion more. I remember you mentioned that you gave the key to Noemi before talking to her first. I did just that, but everything was ok.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
RyderReliX The old key is an item that does not have a use in the current version. That room is the end of the content right now. You got no item from the altar, it only gives you the prayer of salvation buff once.

camper674 What do you mean by completely bugged? If you mean that you didn't manage to complete one of the objectives in the mansion before giving Noemi the small key, it's fine. That objective is only there to encourage the player to explore the mansion more. I remember you mentioned that you gave the key to Noemi before talking to her first. I did just that, but everything was ok.
thanks for reply.
Im actually sorry for my Gin impaired memory, as I for some reason, somewhat, ( or somewhere!) had decided during the writing of the previous post that the "old key" is actually different from the small key, and you get it in the obscure mansion in the top right corner room
and since I couldn't find use for it, I thought "yep, thats incomplete or doesn't work"
Which in retrospect was a stupid thing to assume, finding keys in boxes...
I apologize for spreading misinformation and will refrain from posting bullshit while being drunk*

Edit: Then again, old key doesn't serve a function anyway yet, so I wasn't that off the mark about it being incomplete.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
camper674 No problem, I was just worried there was some issue that was unaccounted for in the Mansion. The mansion has some things that were left over as it initially had some more content apart from Noemi short quest and Chantrea's interaction that was ultimately disabled, but not entirely. The old key is one of them.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
camper674 No problem, I was just worried there was some issue that was unaccounted for in the Mansion. The mansion has some things that were left over as it initially had some more content apart from Noemi short quest and Chantrea's interaction that was ultimately disabled, but not entirely. The old key is one of them.
Trust me, if I find a bug that I'm sure is your fault and not my fault for breaking the game in order to find more bugs, you'll be the first to know. but In a different Thread.
That being said, Any heads up for when I have more chances for bugtesting?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Trust me, if I find a bug that I'm sure is your fault and not my fault for breaking the game in order to find more bugs, you'll be the first to know. but In a different Thread.
That being said, Any heads up for when I have more chances for bugtesting?
I'll be releasing a final hotfix for v4.1+ versions either today or tommorow so there will be some testing on the way, but there won't be that much of it. Apart from that I'm currently designing and rendering new scenes for certain existing characters like Vixen, Pacifier and Dryad and brainstorming the changes I want to make to the nemesis system as well as some other stuff. Did you mess around with the Nemesis system? If so, what do you think of it?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I'll be releasing a final hotfix for v4.1+ versions either today or tommorow so there will be some testing on the way, but there won't be that much of it. Apart from that I'm currently designing and rendering new scenes for certain existing characters like Vixen, Pacifier and Dryad and brainstorming the changes I want to make to the nemesis system as well as some other stuff. Did you mess around with the Nemesis system? If so, what do you think of it?
The Nemesis system has been activated for most of my playtrough, wouldn't have it any other way. It has some interesting perks, like having to battle a stronger power-upped variant, there are however a few instances where I found it to be somewhat out of order, I wouldn't call it a bug per-say but for example: If you lose to the pacifier who took the bag from Suzana, she will power-up as intended, however defeating her and failing (or deciding to) not kill her takes a single place in the nemesis system forever as she doesn't respawn.

Random glitch encountered: When the Nemesis system is on, star appears above nemesis, turning it off will not remove the star, but will turn off the encounter for nemesis, defeating nemesis in this mode does not count as defeating it, neither does it increase the "Defeated" counter if you lose to it, so the only thing that persists is the star above the enemy.

Pacifiers in nemesis system were also horribly overpowered (intersecting with my test for triggering dickvore) It was easy for her to stomp you when shrunk, and then powerlevel herself to the 99th level. However, that might've been my fault for trying not to die while struggling to get some more stamina to struggle free .

Other Problems stem from standard RPG system: If you failed to defeat the monster while it was just a regular one, you will have more trouble defeating it in powered up state. However this is of minor concern to those that can play properly, so the only thing I would change slightly is the following:

Nemesis after getting a name can get random power-up according to the name, or at least "prodigy Whatshername" had a prodigy status, however the name is randomized, and thus you can end up with slime being called foot-mistress even though she doesn't have any foot attacks (Or my memory is faulty)
or Pacifier being called Mother (I'm not touching this specifically due to world politics) So it would be also prudent to check if the specific monsters can actually benefit from the powerups (if there are any besides the obvious prodigy)

I know this might be a petty from my point of view, but when the game tells me how many times nemesis defeated me, can I also get a counter on how many times I let her live after glorious ass-kicking?

Want an Idea for Nemesis system? (or if its implemented, it hasn't come up in my play)

oh and just for shits and giggles, cause I went to test what I write here, I encountered already fixed bug: scattered castle item losing. It happened while in scattered castle south west corridor, coordinates 82-9 while facing west. on the west was pacifier nemesis, on the north was the red demon whose name i always forget. Corpse not left, no prayers active, died to a lightning strike from pacifier nemesis.

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I took a look at that succubus who kept the bag and seen she neither gets star icons above her head and has a bunch of stuff that shouldnt be there generally. I'll need to bring her up to standard and make her repsawn too.

The start icon issue is a very good catch. This oversight should be an easy fix.

Pacifiers vore move was too strong. I have nerfed it either in v4 or 4.1, but it still will need to be under observation. In future updates her grab move won't be resulting in the vore move straight away, she will start with hypnotizing the player with her eyes and suckling on him. The move will become a grab that will result in vore if failed to break free for few turns. With that addition it's chances to occur will increase. Btw the dryads vore move will undergo a similiar change, but she'll get one that's easier to get when she's in her second GTS form.

As for the roadblock problem the nemesis system can lead to, there is a special consumable item called Sacred Cross that lowers the levels of common enemies. The player is given these by Leilah every few days.

The nemesis traits and their distribution amogst the girls will change. I want to split them into pools so they fit the enemy type to avoid the situation you've mentioned. The "mother" trait would be only present for legion alphas and greater slimes, "hung"
only for futa enemies and so on. Enemies with no scenes with a certain feitsh won't get the boosts for it.

The information about the amount of times she got ya is there because right now that number is a factor the system uses to know when to assigning perks and icons above their head. Apart from some trivia info, this info is a check for me. This is something I want to change, as that number doesn't really reflect nemesis power. Most of the time after defeating the player a Pacifier will have the same bronze star as a slime, but will most likely have twice the level when defeating the player. The successor of that value will be a function of the levels the enemy got from the fight with the player, called nemesis points. So the nemesis you create will have more perks if she managed to drain you badly or got you vored. The number of the nemesis points will also be used to choose perks for the nemesis.
As the info you see at the start of a battle, I think it's a good suggestion to have it expanded a little. Instead of losses, I could provide the player with W:L ratio, her level etc.
Having the nemesis act on other maps is an idea I was suggested by many players and it's something I wanted to try out with the Succubus Patrol introduced in v4 that can ambush you on Clearspring Road, Alverton Road and Alverton Gate. These girls when turned into a nemesis will appear as the same one on all of the three mentioned maps. The patrol event is a simplified version, as the nemesis (nemesi? xd) appearing in other maps would have the game scan for the nemesis in certain area first and basically copying them into the map the player is on. The idea itself is possible but surely not easy to do and will require me to make some changes to the system itself which is fine as these changes would have to appear when introducing Nemesis points. This is something I'll definitely try to do, as the idea itself is too good to pass up.

As for the missing items, you might want to pay a visit to Biara ;)
(she's the succbus behind the counter in Scattered Castle)

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes