4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
So did the dev say anything about the content of the next major update? I am just curious to what enemies/scenes he will add next.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Ok, maybe I'm an idiot but this game is EXTREMELY confusing and counterintuitive. (if otherwise good)

1. Where do I find "Claudio"? It's the person I'm supposed to find to progress the quest with Noemi. Also, is there any more content with her after she becomes a giantess? She easily beats me in battle now and my attacks do no damage, but I can't talk to her again... I actually defeated Astarte when she shows up in the manor for the first time but not even that brought about new prompts/dialogue options with Noemi...
2. Chantrea - can she be freed? Or can giving her driend meat, wine and blood finally complete her quest? Also, can you free her?
3. Found a mysterious key in the Obscure manor wine cellar - doesn't seem to open any of the locked doors or free Chantrea, so any idea what it's for?
4. Suzanna - how do you progress her content after succubi steal all your levels when you go get her backpack? Do you have to beat her in combat? I lost some 10 times to her on a save and she doesn't seem to say anything new, as for beating her I think it's close to impossible with how little damage your punches do to her when' you're level 5 and the like. Also, kept a save before going back to the scattered castle and losing all my levels to the 3 succubi, but... uhmm, any idea how you get them back? There seems to be no indication in-game.
5. Layla - how do I get her to show up? After you speak to her for a couple consecutive days in the fourth heaven she tells you that your converations draw too much attention from the succubi and after that she'll only heal you and refuse to keep talking to you when you pray at the statue...

I'd appreciate answers to at least some pf these questions (naturally you can put them in spoiler tags if you want), so much oblidged to anyone finding the time to help!

dal7moc

Sep 12, 2022
1. Where do I find "Claudio"? It's the person I'm supposed to find to progress the quest with Noemi. Also, is there any more content with her after she becomes a giantess? She easily beats me in battle now and my attacks do no damage, but I can't talk to her again... I actually defeated Astarte when she shows up in the manor for the first time but not even that brought about new prompts/dialogue options with Noemi...
As far as I know the quest is not fully implemented yet. After all the game is at 0.4.13.

2. Chantrea - can she be freed? Or can giving her driend meat, wine and blood finally complete her quest? Also, can you free her?
3. Found a mysterious key in the Obscure manor wine cellar - doesn't seem to open any of the locked doors or free Chantrea, so any idea what it's for?
Chantrea can't be freed yet (again). There are a couple of scenes but it can't be completed. So it's still not even clear whether you can free her later at all.

4. Suzanna - how do you progress her content after succubi steal all your levels when you go get her backpack? Do you have to beat her in combat? I lost some 10 times to her on a save and she doesn't seem to say anything new, as for beating her I think it's close to impossible with how little damage your punches do to her when' you're level 5 and the like. Also, kept a save before going back to the scattered castle and losing all my levels to the 3 succubi, but... uhmm, any idea how you get them back? There seems to be no indication in-game.
This part probably requires some fine tuning later. You'll recover levels when you fight her. But you'll need to stay in the fight as long as possible for more exp. And I wouldn't mind if there would be a hp recovery option after the fight. At first I went to sleep after every fight. But it gets tedious so I now heal up by magic skill, move a bit and heal again as your heal spell can't fully recover yourself in one go.

If you want to cheat there is the option in the dimensional rift to spawn a genie in there. She can give you 99 levels instantly and have quite some other goodies too. You'll need to activate the black pearl to the right of Memosynes statue. There you can spawn the lamp with the genie.

5. Layla - how do I get her to show up? After you speak to her for a couple consecutive days in the fourth heaven she tells you that your converations draw too much attention from the succubi and after that she'll only heal you and refuse to keep talking to you when you pray at the statue...
You'll need to talk to Suzanna after you've talked to Layla. She'll set you on your path then.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
LAKueiJin If you've met Chantrea then you have seen Claudio, he's the dead guy that was tossed into her cell and got killed. Finding him is not required to progress further as Noemi will become a giantess either way. As dal7moc said, you can't free Chantrea yet. She will be possible to free in future updates. Same goes for the old key, it will find use in later updates.
As for Suzanna fight, the longer you stay in the fight the more exp you get. To progress further you need to reach level 13 and beat her and after a particular cutscene you need to go back to scattered castle and access the door on the left. There's also another way that you can gain your levels back that doesn't include cheating. Getting killed by enemies sets your level to 80% of your max level ever. While I know this may seem like counterintuitive design right now, but it will make sense in the future.

Sazder Next update will focus on existing characters, game mechanics and QoL stuff. I recommend checking out my discord, there's a lot of info and teasers regarding the future content in the dev updates section.

Emendar1994 My plan it to include a furry enemy eventually, however as of I'm still yet to have a character design ready. The enemy will be based on kitsune.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Ok, maybe I'm an idiot but this game is EXTREMELY confusing and counterintuitive. (if otherwise good)

I'd appreciate answers to at least some pf these questions (naturally you can put them in spoiler tags if you want), so much oblidged to anyone finding the time to help!
best way to beat susanza is to go and beat down easier enemmys that = more health and dps
best way i did it

Emendar1994

Feb 8, 2021
Emendar1994 My plan it to include a furry enemy eventually, however as of I'm still yet to have a character design ready. The enemy will be based on kitsune.
[/QUOTE]
This is good news, in terms of kitsune, you can use a lot of what looks, just like with fairies.

Emendar1994

Feb 8, 2021
I will look forward to your updates, otherwise MGQ Paradox obviously will not be released this year with a sequel.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
LAKueiJin If you've met Chantrea then you have seen Claudio, he's the dead guy that was tossed into her cell and got killed. Finding him is not required to progress further as Noemi will become a giantess either way. As dal7moc said, you can't free Chantrea yet. She will be possible to free in future updates. Same goes for the old key, it will find use in later updates.
As for Suzanna fight, the longer you stay in the fight the more exp you get. To progress further you need to reach level 13 and beat her and after a particular cutscene you need to go back to scattered castle and access the door on the left. There's also another way that you can gain your levels back that doesn't include cheating. Getting killed by enemies sets your level to 80% of your max level ever. While I know this may seem like counterintuitive design right now, but it will make sense in the future.

Sazder Next update will focus on existing characters, game mechanics and QoL stuff. I recommend checking out my discord, there's a lot of info and teasers regarding the future content in the dev updates section.

is it going to be all out full furry or just something mild because if it's going to be all out furry it wouldn't be also bad to make a counterpart something let's say less furry like most of kitsunes in anime/games are showed with mainly human like body and adding fox ears and tail/tails (depending on power level of kitsune) to have variety to appeal for peoples different tastes especially with something so high regarded as foxgirls/kitsune

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
is it going to be all out full furry or just something mild because if it's going to be all out furry it wouldn't be also bad to make a counterpart something let's say less furry like most of kitsunes in anime/games are showed with mainly human like body and adding fox ears and tail/tails (depending on power level of kitsune) to have variety to appeal for peoples different tastes especially with something so high regarded as foxgirls/kitsune
She won't be all out furry that's for sure, I'll follow a similar design to the one you've mentioned. My plan for her is to have features like tails and ears of a fox. Still considering how I want to proceed when comes to hands/paws.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
She won't be all out furry that's for sure, I'll follow a similar design to the one you've mentioned. My plan for her is to have features like tails and ears of a fox. Still considering how I want to proceed when comes to hands/paws.
if you can't chose just make both xD i believe that way you'll appeal more people and they can chose which one they prefer I honestly prefer the human like hands then paws but everyone have different preferences so it's hard to make everyone happy

Emendar1994

Feb 8, 2021
if you can't chose just make both xD i believe that way you'll appeal more people and they can chose which one they prefer I honestly prefer the human like hands then paws but everyone have different preferences so it's hard to make everyone happy
+1

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I won't be making 2 variants of the same enemy with paws instead of hands/feet that's for sure. I'll probably give her claw like hands and human feet, but we'll see what works/looks best.

Reactions: Azure Sun

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I won't be making 2 variants of the same enemy with paws instead of hands/feet that's for sure. I'll probably give her claw like hands and human feet, but we'll see what works/looks best.
I'm not really sure which one on the scale of "Cats and ears" to "That's a cat" are you aiming for? Please use the following measuring tool
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and just to add my little two cents to the conversation. DAZ models with full furry coat (Number 3 and up) look very uncanny valley unless you are willing to modify the proportions of the head and body accordingly. So by me, anything below number three is fully acceptable. My question is, are you going Human legs covered in fur or full Digitigrade?

Nov 19, 2021
I'm not really sure which one on the scale of "Cats and ears" to "That's a cat" are you aiming for? Please use the following measuring tool

and just to add my little two cents to the conversation. DAZ models with full furry coat (Number 3 and up) look very uncanny valley unless you are willing to modify the proportions of the head and body accordingly. So by me, anything below number three is fully acceptable. My question is, are you going Human legs covered in fur or full Digitigrade?
I caught onto the fact that Necropanzer was going to number one, or maybe two if necessary.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018

I'd say I'd go for 1.3. Mostly human with some smaller furry detail apart from tail and ears. I know that the daz3d full furry models aren't exactly great, that's one of the reasons I don't want to go that way. Ultimately we won't know the answer until I'm done with the design, as I might change my plans after getting some preeliminary renders.

Reactions: camper674
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes