4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I took a look at that succubus who kept the bag and seen she neither gets star icons above her head and has a bunch of stuff that shouldnt be there generally. I'll need to bring her up to standard and make her repsawn too.

The start icon issue is a very good catch. This oversight should be an easy fix.

Pacifiers vore move was too strong. I have nerfed it either in v4 or 4.1, but it still will need to be under observation. In future updates her grab move won't be resulting in the vore move straight away, she will start with hypnotizing the player with her eyes and suckling on him. The move will become a grab that will result in vore if failed to break free for few turns. With that addition it's chances to occur will increase. Btw the dryads vore move will undergo a similiar change, but she'll get one that's easier to get when she's in her second GTS form.

As for the roadblock problem the nemesis system can lead to, there is a special consumable item called Sacred Cross that lowers the levels of common enemies. The player is given these by Leilah every few days.

The nemesis traits and their distribution amogst the girls will change. I want to split them into pools so they fit the enemy type to avoid the situation you've mentioned. The "mother" trait would be only present for legion alphas and greater slimes, "hung"
only for futa enemies and so on. Enemies with no scenes with a certain feitsh won't get the boosts for it.

The information about the amount of times she got ya is there because right now that number is a factor the system uses to know when to assigning perks and icons above their head. Apart from some trivia info, this info is a check for me. This is something I want to change, as that number doesn't really reflect nemesis power. Most of the time after defeating the player a Pacifier will have the same bronze star as a slime, but will most likely have twice the level when defeating the player. The successor of that value will be a function of the levels the enemy got from the fight with the player, called nemesis points. So the nemesis you create will have more perks if she managed to drain you badly or got you vored. The number of the nemesis points will also be used to choose perks for the nemesis.
As the info you see at the start of a battle, I think it's a good suggestion to have it expanded a little. Instead of losses, I could provide the player with W:L ratio, her level etc.
Having the nemesis act on other maps is an idea I was suggested by many players and it's something I wanted to try out with the Succubus Patrol introduced in v4 that can ambush you on Clearspring Road, Alverton Road and Alverton Gate. These girls when turned into a nemesis will appear as the same one on all of the three mentioned maps. The patrol event is a simplified version, as the nemesis (nemesi? xd) appearing in other maps would have the game scan for the nemesis in certain area first and basically copying them into the map the player is on. The idea itself is possible but surely not easy to do and will require me to make some changes to the system itself which is fine as these changes would have to appear when introducing Nemesis points. This is something I'll definitely try to do, as the idea itself is too good to pass up.

As for the missing items, you might want to pay a visit to Biara ;)
(she's the succbus behind the counter in Scattered Castle)
oooh so that's what she was there for...
time to reload the test save.
Nevermind that then, I have another idea that might help people around.

I kept coming to the heavenly realm, and the angel was never there. Only this time around I remembered that she required to be there around 12:00 to continue the quest. Since then I was always capable of finding her. Maybe it is already written there somewhere, but could I ask for a sign in heaven that states opening hours? :D

Also, showing Nemesis Level should be in the same place as the regular enemy one shouldn't it? When selecting who to attack?

Also: I reloaded the test save I have and I have found out that she requires payment from me, okay, I'm a big boy and I know my way around units of cum. However she was most unhelpful in extracting it, so I went and checked the game inventory list, and found that there is indeed a cum vial. how curious My first question should be whose sperm is this anyway? but instead its "Where do I get the vials?" the second problem appeared right after. After I magicked slightly more vials than I needed I was able to pay for my equipment. The next question was for Suzanna's equipment so I asked that too. and got a dildo. Nice, I now have a dildo to fuck myself over, cause that is the only thing I recieved.
Reload the save and check again, Yep, Paying for Lost equipment despawns it, even from the box. So the only way is to kill the Biara in my case (or magick around her so the fight is not triggered) Donating also seems to do nothing. So to probably answer my own question: this is probably still in testing and not intended to work.
Also, dying for a second time overwrites the content of the box,

Disregard that, it was probably caused by me fucking around, just like the Pacifier suddenly having grassland background for most of her attacks...or Biara becoming a nemesis called Bernetta for some fucking reason.... and of course i cannot reproduce it anymore and I overwrote the save, great.
however, I have found something that I think is not a glitch on my part. When battling Biara and escaping, she goes back to the chair and I can move behind the counter without any problems

and as always with lightweight glitches at the end: If you die to an enemy with prayer of salvation active, instead of dying and going to the rift, you go to the bedroom, if you try to use the dimensional stone, instead of teleporting to the dimensional rift, you get a choice of where. Funnier even is the fact that you can teleport to right where you stand! Teleporting there and back so fast it doesn't even look like you moved to the outside observer!

Emendar1994

Feb 8, 2021
I took a look at that succubus who kept the bag and seen she neither gets star icons above her head and has a bunch of stuff that shouldnt be there generally. I'll need to bring her up to standard and make her repsawn too.

The start icon issue is a very good catch. This oversight should be an easy fix.

Pacifiers vore move was too strong. I have nerfed it either in v4 or 4.1, but it still will need to be under observation. In future updates her grab move won't be resulting in the vore move straight away, she will start with hypnotizing the player with her eyes and suckling on him. The move will become a grab that will result in vore if failed to break free for few turns. With that addition it's chances to occur will increase. Btw the dryads vore move will undergo a similiar change, but she'll get one that's easier to get when she's in her second GTS form.

As for the roadblock problem the nemesis system can lead to, there is a special consumable item called Sacred Cross that lowers the levels of common enemies. The player is given these by Leilah every few days.

The nemesis traits and their distribution amogst the girls will change. I want to split them into pools so they fit the enemy type to avoid the situation you've mentioned. The "mother" trait would be only present for legion alphas and greater slimes, "hung"
only for futa enemies and so on. Enemies with no scenes with a certain feitsh won't get the boosts for it.

The information about the amount of times she got ya is there because right now that number is a factor the system uses to know when to assigning perks and icons above their head. Apart from some trivia info, this info is a check for me. This is something I want to change, as that number doesn't really reflect nemesis power. Most of the time after defeating the player a Pacifier will have the same bronze star as a slime, but will most likely have twice the level when defeating the player. The successor of that value will be a function of the levels the enemy got from the fight with the player, called nemesis points. So the nemesis you create will have more perks if she managed to drain you badly or got you vored. The number of the nemesis points will also be used to choose perks for the nemesis.
As the info you see at the start of a battle, I think it's a good suggestion to have it expanded a little. Instead of losses, I could provide the player with W:L ratio, her level etc.
Having the nemesis act on other maps is an idea I was suggested by many players and it's something I wanted to try out with the Succubus Patrol introduced in v4 that can ambush you on Clearspring Road, Alverton Road and Alverton Gate. These girls when turned into a nemesis will appear as the same one on all of the three mentioned maps. The patrol event is a simplified version, as the nemesis (nemesi? xd) appearing in other maps would have the game scan for the nemesis in certain area first and basically copying them into the map the player is on. The idea itself is possible but surely not easy to do and will require me to make some changes to the system itself which is fine as these changes would have to appear when introducing Nemesis points. This is something I'll definitely try to do, as the idea itself is too good to pass up.

As for the missing items, you might want to pay a visit to Biara ;)
(she's the succbus behind the counter in Scattered Castle)
Sorry to interrupt such an important topic, but when will the next update be? And will there be opponents like succubi and slimes ?(with similar cowgirl-type pose use animations and reproduction)

Emendar1994

Feb 8, 2021
I would like to see more opponents in your game who can not just use foot fetish, but also other poses like capture or 69. The game goes well in comparison with the analogues of how many a lot. You are the only one who is different from the MGQ Paradox developer, at least so far I have noticed. Both the story and the action in the role of the game are emphasized +18/+21 and the scenes are high-quality. I certainly looked a little bit. But mostly RPGM games that I've seen are a real foot fetish or animations after defeat without a fight.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
camper674
You can see Leilah only for a certain amount of time due to plot reasons. The bottles will be gained when using potions and will be available to get from the basement. I want to implement this in the hotfix as right now they are quite sparse. You can use them in your bedroom to bottle your cum when you use the bookcase to mastubate (only when white bar >100%).
You getting Suzanna's dildo shouldn't affect your stolen gear in any way. Are you saying that Biara didn't get you any of your items after you paid? Also what do you mean by fucking around? Cheating in the items should affect that. That Pacifier in Scattered Castle with grassland background was in Scattered Castle right?
You shouldn't be able to escape Biara's fight in the first place, I've taken a look at how it happened and it turns out that it was a consequence of me fixing certain other bug lol. I've managed to fix it I think.
As for the teleport, I'll check it out.

Emendar1994
There's no release date for the next major patch. While I don't think I'll be making more slime enemies, you can surely expect some succubi. Most of future enemies are showcased either on my discord or patreon. As for more non-foot fetish content, there will be more of it for sure :). I try to break the mold when it comes to the gameplay, especially the "h-scene only when defeated" trope, glad you can appreciate that.

Emendar1994

Feb 8, 2021
Emendar1994
There's no release date for the next major patch. While I don't think I'll be making more slime enemies, you can surely expect some succubi. Most of future enemies are showcased either on my discord or patreon. As for more non-foot fetish content, there will be more of it for sure :). I try to break the mold when it comes to the gameplay, especially the "h-scene only when defeated" trope, glad you can appreciate that.
[/QUOTE]
Well, in terms of such scenes, I can say with confidence that you are doing something special) I looked at about 1000+ pages with RPGM games and about 450-500 with the 3DGC combat tag, no one except you have observed such a system. I hope that the update will be earlier than in MGQ, I really want to continue exploring this game, so to speak :)
And about the enemies, I meant similar animations like Legion and slime, where they use not only legs for punishment, but also a vagina or ass.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Necropanzer

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
camper674
You getting Suzanna's dildo shouldn't affect your stolen gear in any way. Are you saying that Biara didn't get you any of your items after you paid? Also what do you mean by fucking around? Cheating in the items should affect that. That Pacifier in Scattered Castle with grassland background was in Scattered Castle right?
You shouldn't be able to escape Biara's fight in the first place, I've taken a look at how it happened and it turns out that it was a consequence of me fixing certain other bug lol. I've managed to fix it I think.
Me screwing around is on par with creating shortcuts to test long events, cause I do not have infinite time to test things. Sometimes these things work as intended (speeding the game to 9x speed and then speeding the clock of the game via speedhack to actually 18X or 27X speed is the norm, that's how I tested the "you meet yourself and suzana outside when going home bug" didn't have time to test the bug 3 times and just wait for thirty minutes while time passes) but sometimes you need to test the switches, as I for example tested with the not unshrinking on overworld while debuff goes away in battle. Manually triggering switches out of order and or adding items to test how things work if they work at all sometimes screw things (thats why I must keep a fresh save before I test things!) , and I have to figure them out before I submit bugreport. Forest background for pacifier in scattered castle was downright my fault by just downright switching from home map to the castle's south west corridor's specific coordinates. Not letting the game trigger the map change properly, thus making it thinki we're still in forest biome. However, that's the reason (i think) the teleport crystal glitch behaves the same way, improperly changed map (or forcing the player to sleep too soon before loading the screen with the player.)

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
camper674 I totally get you. You gotta take some shortcuts during testing. I just wanted to know what exactly you do, as it helps me understand what's happening. Teleporting straight from map to map is sure to cause issues. To properly load a map you have to use the portal. This also affects the item dropping in Scattered Castle. If you died in Scattered Castle after teleporting there via debugger without proper PlayerCurrentArea value your items might dissappear on death. Do you remember if you have teleported there instead going normally when you died?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
camper674 I totally get you. You gotta take some shortcuts during testing. I just wanted to know what exactly you do, as it helps me understand what's happening. Teleporting straight from map to map is sure to cause issues. To properly load a map you have to use the portal. This also affects the item dropping in Scattered Castle. If you died in Scattered Castle after teleporting there via debugger without proper PlayerCurrentArea value your items might dissappear on death. Do you remember if you have teleported there instead going normally when you died?
It is probable, but I cannot guarantee, but let me test this real quick.

Yep, after several tests, which include already filled chest, attempting to add to the chest when teleported to the area, and when retrieving the items from the chest, the fuckup on my side was actually teleporting in the first time. That way it cannot write properly into the chest. thus the chest was empty (but closed so it was interactive)
Man, and I have tested vigorously on retrieving stuff from chest, but no, I screwed writing the inventory into the chest in the first place. Goddamn it.

No fault on your side (but we knew that already)

but that makes me wonder if the cum tests were also screwed cause i teleported.
Nope. Donating sperm does not increase level proportionately/properly. As Donating 77 vials of cum increased the overal level of succubuses from 15 to 18. What is noteworthy is that I have defeated the 15 level ones, and went to sleep for 10 days (I wish I could do that in real life too!) to see what happened, only after respawning they have level 18. So, if its not one to one increase per bottle of cum, why bother at all? It would take me ingame months to accumulate that amount of cum for minor increase in level, better just to nemesis them and enjoy slight challenge after just one defeat. Just to be on the fair side, first I donated 5 vials then then rest of the 77 ones.

Funny fact: During the writing of this post, I have started and restarted the game in total of 8 times, and loaded saved game total of 24 times to test every theory I had

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
It is probable, but I cannot guarantee, but let me test this real quick.

Yep, after several tests, which include already filled chest, attempting to add to the chest when teleported to the area, and when retrieving the items from the chest, the fuckup on my side was actually teleporting in the first time. That way it cannot write properly into the chest. thus the chest was empty (but closed so it was interactive)
Man, and I have tested vigorously on retrieving stuff from chest, but no, I screwed writing the inventory into the chest in the first place. Goddamn it.

No fault on your side (but we knew that already)

but that makes me wonder if the cum tests were also screwed cause i teleported.
Nope. Donating sperm does not increase level proportionately/properly. As Donating 77 vials of cum increased the overal level of succubuses from 15 to 18. What is noteworthy is that I have defeated the 15 level ones, and went to sleep for 10 days (I wish I could do that in real life too!) to see what happened, only after respawning they have level 18. So, if its not one to one increase per bottle of cum, why bother at all? It would take me ingame months to accumulate that amount of cum for minor increase in level, better just to nemesis them and enjoy slight challenge after just one defeat. Just to be on the fair side, first I donated 5 vials then then rest of the 77 ones.

Funny fact: During the writing of this post, I have started and restarted the game in total of 8 times, and loaded saved game total of 24 times to test every theory I had
So, the increase in their level is not 1 to 1, that would be unbalanced. It's 5 bottles for one lvl (at least right now), however it's the level change occurs every few days and it does in increments of max 3. so if you donated 77 thats 15 levels. What bothers is the fact that the change is only 3lvl after ten days. It should be at least 6lvls.

Wregax

Jul 21, 2020
You can use bombs for multiple damages or throw axes. May be the most easy way is RPG editor?
Unfortunately, I used my single bomb to survive the legion attack with 3 members when defending the old priest with the orb. Thowing axes and knives do wonders, but I only have so many...

must be the RNGods hating you, search more chests while going UPWARDS in the infested ruins. grind on low level mobs, find a weapon, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE USE "OPTIMIZE" in equipment window, do the shit manually or you end up with high magic attack that does jack shit in most cases, most weapons also have a secondary power attack. that way you can do the very standard "Power attack" "Power weapon Attack" "Focus/Heal" and get right back to power attacks.
don't forget that potions are your friends
wait, there are more weapons? And yeah, that focus combined with 2 different power attacks sounds really usefull. But the legion usually pumps me full of pheromones, so I get the aroused status for like 10 turns. Or I get put on my back by slimes giving them multiple turns.

Wregax
I suggest using Focus whenever you can, it's worth mentioning it works on the map too. That side entrance can be open on certain days and you can access it with bombs. If you feel the enemies are too strong in that right corridor in the ruins, I suggest doing some quests like the one in Scattered Castle and train with side characters when you encounter them. You can return there if you feel like you can take them on. Additionally you can train some in your house using the bookcase on second floor and the wooden pole in front of the house. It raises your stats permanently. By doing a certain quest called a "Glimmer of Hope" you can unlock the prayer skill that can give you a buff that lasts for the whole day that either boost your offensive power or give you seduction resistance. It's also worth noting that all chests respawn so you can find some loot in there. I agree when it comes to the optimize option, however I'm not sure if can do anything about it sadly.
okay, lots to unpack here. Chests respawn?! There is more than the main quest?! I tried that training, but in case of the bookcase, it just levels it by 1 point, and the training pole doesn't actually seem to raise my skills at all yet. I tried it in the beginning and it said it raised my strength, but it didn't say by how much, and the status window actually didn't show any changes. I also can't go into the scattered castle yet, it says I need to be lvl 13 (which I am) and to beat a certain someone, that I haven't found yet.

Thanks for the replies all! I'm gonna jump in again, see what I can do different!

EDIT:

Oh... My god.
Apparently, I didn't re-equip my stuff when I died, so I had nothing equipped this entire time... I didn't actually go into the equip menu, just the inventory menu... darn, I wonder how much of a difference this will make xD

Also, how do the different stats affect combat? Say agility and strength, for example?

Last edited:

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
So, the increase in their level is not 1 to 1, that would be unbalanced. It's 5 bottles for one lvl (at least right now), however it's the level change occurs every few days and it does in increments of max 3. so if you donated 77 thats 15 levels. What bothers is the fact that the change is only 3lvl after ten days. It should be at least 6lvls.
tested again. Save started at 26th day 15 hours approx
this time, 31 cum vials were donated. slept till morning 10 times, It is now 36th day 9.14
monsters are currently rocking level 17 instead of 15
currently running test on letting the 10 days pass without sleeping. That usually takes quite some time even with speedhacks. As usual Save started on 26th day 15 hours approx, donated 99 vials of cum for shits and giggles.

I'll report findings Right here in this post via editing.
Edit: Test ended on Day 36, 16 hours approx, the succubusses are at level 18.
During the test there was only the ingame speeding up time, and I spent most of my time looking at the bed for 9 days without ever going to sleep.then I ran circles outside for the heck of it.

Funny Glitch at the end: found after the testing, If you start speaking to suzanna sitting at the bar around 22:50 and keep the conversation flowing, she will leave physically, but you can still talk to her. Usually the completely opposite happens to me when I'm chatting up strangers at the bar, first they leave mentally, and then physically!

Last edited:

Wregax

Jul 21, 2020
I want to report a bug locking you out of the game until you reload or use the dimension key. Scattered archipelago, second floor, if you jump over a gap to get a chest, then jump back, you move 2 spaces and end up in the walls, preventing further access to the ruins until you reload or use your dimension key.

1.png 2.png

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I want to report a bug locking you out of the game until you reload or use the dimension key. Scattered archipelago, second floor, if you jump over a gap to get a chest, then jump back, you move 2 spaces and end up in the walls, preventing further access to the ruins until you reload or use your dimension key.

View attachment 2867110 View attachment 2867111
Nice Catch!
I would also like to add the following:
This bug is present in 4.12, and not in the previous v4 version

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
The jump bug was a consequence of me working out the issues with freezing when jumping and being approached by enemies. I've found the problem and took care of it.
Suzanna's out of body experience is something we have to deal with for the time being as I don't have an idea of how to fix it right now. It's been in the game since V3 and it's harmless so it can stay for now.
I have also found out why the level increase system doesn't work. It turns out that each time it runned it reset the succubi lvl to 15. That's why it got to 18 or 17 max.

FYI, I think I'm comfortable releasing what hopefully will be the last patch for v4.1+. I'll be doing a final check and uploading it tommorow. If anybody has seen any bugs that weren't reported, now is the best time ;).

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
The jump bug was a consequence of me working out the issues with freezing when jumping and being approached by enemies. I've found the problem and took care of it.
Suzanna's out of body experience is something we have to deal with for the time being as I don't have an idea of how to fix it right now. It's been in the game since V3 and it's harmless so it can stay for now.
I have also found out why the level increase system doesn't work. It turns out that each time it runned it reset the succubi lvl to 15. That's why it got to 18 or 17 max.

FYI, I think I'm comfortable releasing what hopefully will be the last patch for v4.1+. I'll be doing a final check and uploading it tommorow. If anybody has seen any bugs that weren't reported, now is the best time ;).
Ideas for fixing Suzannas out of body experience
(The Easiest one): Flip the image of Suzanna from left to right side of the screen , that way she will cover the player and her sprite. Can't complain about shit not being there when you cannot see shit.

(The Easy one): Every choice that has no nested choice (I don't think she has any) ends conversation at the finish of the selected choice. Thus she may leave but you may not be able to converse with her forever.

(The Hard one) Another idea is hidden timer switch. every time you select something (or start a convo) she gives you I dunno 3 real time minutes, before she goes "Cat got your tongue?" or "can it wait for a bit, i'm in the middle of some calibrations" and boom, conversation ender.

(Joke) (The Succubus one!) Suzanna gets tired of talking without fighting, all conversation now has to happen inside battle! Try asking her how her day was while being in chokehold you ass! (/Joke)

edit: (might even be harder than easiest but still quite easy) : Old RpgMaker XP games solved this by taking a photo of the background at the current camera and pasted it as a background for the menu. However, it was most ofthen than not solved by having a picture of the area, usually empty (or with static npcs) and with some sort of visual filter pasted on to give the feel of "still being in the place on background" while shenanigans happening in the background didn't disturb anything.

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
The 4.13 patch is now up. All links and changelog included in the first post.

camper674 I think I might introduce a conversation background, but it won't be a screenshot of the map but a battle background. Additionally I'm might do a fadeout and a comment that will notify that Suzanna has left the room after the conversation ends.

Wregax Strength increases the force of physical attacks. Endurance increases resistance to physical attacks an physical damage caused by magic. Intelligence raises magic damage. Wisdom increases the resistance to most magic attacks and the attacks that deal damage to your MP through h-scenes. Agility raises your speed and escape chance. Luck affects the chace of being inflicted with a debuff, the higher it is the lower the chance.

Reactions: monsterdragon55
Oct 9, 2020
The 4.13 patch is now up. All links and changelog included in the first post.

camper674 I think I might introduce a conversation background, but it won't be a screenshot of the map but a battle background. Additionally I'm might do a fadeout and a comment that will notify that Suzanna has left the room after the conversation ends.

Wregax Strength increases the force of physical attacks. Endurance increases resistance to physical attacks an physical damage caused by magic. Intelligence raises magic damage. Wisdom increases the resistance to most magic attacks and the attacks that deal damage to your MP through h-scenes. Agility raises your speed and escape chance. Luck affects the chace of being inflicted with a debuff, the higher it is the lower the chance.
I find that everything to come will be absolutely fantastic, especially how things will evolve both for the dynamics of the game itself and for the maps and enemies, I am sure this can only go up in everything, only things that in my opinion should be expand more (but see what a series of tips not at all obligations) would be: 1) expand more the ass fetish factor that there are sex scenes with butts to be developed especially with certain creatures, 2) many more girls with alternative futanari versions, like succubus boss having a futanari version would be great and give more credit to fans of the genre, 3) add different scenes to certain enemies already present like the succubus legion and fairies. I hope you see this series of things in a positive way and that you will have a plan for everything

Saturn23

Aug 27, 2022
Guys, how do you even play this game? I got into a room with portals, entered one of them to the intersection and INN, there was no one there. I can't go anywhere else, what should I do? I've poked all the drawers and doors and portals, it's all useless, the journal is useless. I slept on the bed, a book with a heart appears, you read it, nothing changes. Starting a new game doesn't change anything.

Aug 27, 2022
Guys, how do you even play this game? I got into a room with portals, entered one of them to the intersection and INN, there was no one there. I can't go anywhere else, what should I do? I've poked all the drawers and doors and portals, it's all useless, the journal is useless. I slept on the bed, a book with a heart appears, you read it, nothing changes. Starting a new game doesn't change anything.
Did you check the basement? You're supposed to gather your equipment from there.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes