4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Any Development News?
I have released a dev update that can be found either on my patreon or discord. Long story short: development of the next update is going good, however I had to take some time off to transition to a new pc. The update will focus on existing enemies and features. Enemies that will be affected include: Vixen, Dryad, Pacifier, Legion Mother. I have also made some progress on Nemesis system, bestiary and game compression. Additionally I have made some redesigns to the characters of Astarte and Liliett to make them suit their roles in the story more. I strongly recommend checking the dev update in full to those who are interested in game development.

Here's a small taste of the renders I can do on my new machine, that previously wouldn't be possible.
astarte alt scene.png
liliett alt scene.png

Alxyen

Nov 10, 2018
I'm horribly stuck at the Ceren's sword quest; she wants me to bring a sword from the upper level of the cave but i can't find any sword there. And i can only go up from stairs. I can see the ladder top right of the cave but path is blocked. Somebody pls help! (I cannot do all of these character quests.) 1697416990429.png

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Where are the futa characters in this game?
Fairy Vixen and Dryad can be found in the clearpsring forest, unlock after 16 days have passed
Succubus Pacifier can be found in the Scattered Castle after you beat Suzanna with high enough lvl
You can find all of them in the arcade mode, in the dimensional rift go to the portal on the right.

@Alyxen
You can find it if you stick to the left wall of the corridor at all times after entering the first level of caves, see the image below. The red circle is your starting point
1697467119246.png

Alxyen

Nov 10, 2018
Fairy Vixen and Dryad can be found in the clearpsring forest, unlock after 16 days have passed
Succubus Pacifier can be found in the Scattered Castle after you beat Suzanna with high enough lvl
You can find all of them in the arcade mode, in the dimensional rift go to the portal on the right.

@Alyxen
You can find it if you stick to the left wall of the corridor at all times after entering the first level of caves, see the image below. The red circle is your starting point
View attachment 3010683
1698048855556.png

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I have released a dev update that can be found either on my patreon or discord. Long story short: development of the next update is going good, however I had to take some time off to transition to a new pc. The update will focus on existing enemies and features. Enemies that will be affected include: Vixen, Dryad, Pacifier, Legion Mother. I have also made some progress on Nemesis system, bestiary and game compression. Additionally I have made some redesigns to the characters of Astarte and Liliett to make them suit their roles in the story more. I strongly recommend checking the dev update in full to those who are interested in game development.

Here's a small taste of the renders I can do on my new machine, that previously wouldn't be possible.
View attachment 2941004
View attachment 2941005
Hey,very nice renders,I know how it feels to buy a new PC,it is both a headache to put everything in order but also a joy to experiment with what you can do now vs before,plus new things just give off that optimistic vibe. I assume from how the game has gone so far that you are ambitious? I sure hope so,game is a rarity in solid gameplay and story,it might be a little early to say about story but its promising.

Can you explain a little bit the second render what is about? as in context,also will there ever be the possibility to play as a woman? Or we can get more lesbian content? Like human woman-monster woman kind of thing,it is hot. Cheers.

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Hey,very nice renders,I know how it feels to buy a new PC,it is both a headache to put everything in order but also a joy to experiment with what you can do now vs before,plus new things just give off that optimistic vibe. I assume from how the game has gone so far that you are ambitious? I sure hope so,game is a rarity in solid gameplay and story,it might be a little early to say about story but its promising.

Can you explain a little bit the second render what is about? as in context,also will there ever be the possibility to play as a woman? Or we can get more lesbian content? Like human woman-monster woman kind of thing,it is hot. Cheers.
That's true, setting everything up and getting it back to speed on the new machine was a pain, but yeah my PC was like 13 years old and I was real suspicious about its lifespan down the road, so I wanted to make the change before I was forced to do so by a potential failure. When it comes to things I have already planned out: I have most of the designs of enemies that will appear in the game already finished (+ some scenes for them) and the strucutre of the story.

The second render is something of an origin story for an enemy that will appear in future updates. Here we have Liliett a succubus pricess, that is in the process of corrupting a captured villager and at the same she's doing the same thing with a mimic using her tail. After that she'll chuck the villager into the mimic, close it, and let them simmer together in her demonic juices.
I'm not planning introducing a female player character, however there will be some lesbian (mainly femdom on female) action in the future. Most of it wll include corrupted villagers used as sex slaves by various monster ladies, but non-enemy side characters will have some lesbian scenes too.

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
That's true, setting everything up and getting it back to speed on the new machine was a pain, but yeah my PC was like 13 years old and I was real suspicious about its lifespan down the road, so I wanted to make the change before I was forced to do so by a potential failure. When it comes to things I have already planned out: I have most of the designs of enemies that will appear in the game already finished (+ some scenes for them) and the strucutre of the story.

The second render is something of an origin story for an enemy that will appear in future updates. Here we have Liliett a succubus pricess, that is in the process of corrupting a captured villager and at the same she's doing the same thing with a mimic using her tail. After that she'll chuck the villager into the mimic, close it, and let them simmer together in her demonic juices.
I'm not planning introducing a female player character, however there will be some lesbian (mainly femdom on female) action in the future. Most of it wll include corrupted villagers used as sex slaves by various monster ladies, but non-enemy side characters will have some lesbian scenes too.
Somehow you had a PC that was older even than my oldest yet,I think mine was 10 years,spend alot of money on it to have it custom made not just simply bought from a shelf and it works like a wonder,point being that I get it,you made memories come back.

How come you got so ahead with many of the designs? My advice would be to double check and not be ashamed or too stubborn to make changes or improve upon them if you feel something mission or you can do better.

Thats interesting,hope to see alot more of that,you see Im a fan of transformation when it comes to females,especially if the protag is female and can be converted,an example would be Anax if you heard of him and his game,he doesnt really have a combat element to his games which are VN in practice though he wont say that,so yeah its up to you when ever you want to add and how much transformation content but it would be surely appreciated by many fans. Fighting freshly corrupted enemies would also be nice.

Hope you get he nemesis concept done well,it sound good in paper but its a long road from idea to execution. And other systems to make gameplay more unique.

Btw I know tastes arent really up for discussion but I was a bit supriced at the explosion of futa content,I mean there were none or 1 at first then we got so many in a row,will there be much futa content? Im somewhat ok with it if done properly but its also not really my thing and I dont want by turning them off to lose 50% or enough content for the game to feel empty.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Somehow you had a PC that was older even than my oldest yet,I think mine was 10 years,spend alot of money on it to have it custom made not just simply bought from a shelf and it works like a wonder,point being that I get it,you made memories come back.

How come you got so ahead with many of the designs? My advice would be to double check and not be ashamed or too stubborn to make changes or improve upon them if you feel something mission or you can do better.

Thats interesting,hope to see alot more of that,you see Im a fan of transformation when it comes to females,especially if the protag is female and can be converted,an example would be Anax if you heard of him and his game,he doesnt really have a combat element to his games which are VN in practice though he wont say that,so yeah its up to you when ever you want to add and how much transformation content but it would be surely appreciated by many fans. Fighting freshly corrupted enemies would also be nice.

Hope you get he nemesis concept done well,it sound good in paper but its a long road from idea to execution. And other systems to make gameplay more unique.

Btw I know tastes arent really up for discussion but I was a bit supriced at the explosion of futa content,I mean there were none or 1 at first then we got so many in a row,will there be much futa content? Im somewhat ok with it if done properly but its also not really my thing and I dont want by turning them off to lose 50% or enough content for the game to feel empty.
Character design is something that I like a lot and do when I get the right mindset/inspiration. Your advice is something I'm doing actively as my image/plan for the enemies and characters can change over time, and if need be, their design changes too. This is one of the reasons why I tend to design characters ahead of time, this way they get much more time in the oven.

There will be some transformation content going on in the future for existing enemies (legion) and side characters and the enemies that will be eventually introduced like the corrupted villager I mentioned before. I've seen Anax's content, though i can't say I have played his games. He has some great renders under his belt.

Yeah, nemesis system is still in its infancy, however lately I have managed to settle on a power up system that I'm satisfied with. Still gotta test it in a existing build. After that I'll focus on implementing the passives further as most of them don't work as of now.

Futa was planned for the game from the start and there will be more of it in the future, but don't worry you won't be missing 50% of the content when turning it off. I want to keep a fair balance of content, however it's not that easy because each enemy has different moves/kinks to it.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Lilliet's ability to corrupt innocents and make them sex slaves would be a great way to create a bad end for the main character (as it is the succubi main mission afterall).

It could even become something like a slavery system, where scenes could be triggered outside battle while the character is restricted to a particular chamber.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
3 months have passed and no update :''=":
Dev updates their patreon every few weeks, if you scroll up literally TWO POSTS, you'll see dev talking about future systems to be implemented, and you're complaining about 3 months? 3 months is nothing on this site. Start getting worried when half a year passes (more if you're making a game about a certain tower).

Japaso

Mar 18, 2022
Dev updates their patreon every few weeks, if you scroll up literally TWO POSTS, you'll see dev talking about future systems to be implemented, and you're complaining about 3 months? 3 months is nothing on this site. Start getting worried when half a year passes (more if you're making a game about a certain tower).
ok im sorry, my bad.
also thank you Necropanzer for this interesting game i really appreciate your work.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes