4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Guys, I think the game is abandoned. The dev did not respond on their discord for 2 days and I didn't see him on the thread for few weeks either.

Btw. V4.5 is released. Links in first post.
It had so much potential too. Hope we can track the dev and make sure he's alright.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Man was player accuracy nerfed this patch. some of this shit is hell with the fairies rn.
The accuracy nerf wasn't intentional, hell I even lowered the evasion of fairies for this udpate. Both Vixen and Grovekeeper. The accuracy nerf could be a result of me changing attack categories. Does the same occur for the magic attacks?

vgiavo

Sep 11, 2021
I don't know how to look at "Defeat scene for Legion Alpha (drain kiss, unbirth)".
Please let me know…

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Guys, I think the game is abandoned. The dev did not respond on their discord for 2 days and I didn't see him on the thread for few weeks either.

Btw. V4.5 is released. Links in first post.
The Dev is dead! long live the Dev!

anyway, lets start with first steps:
No preloader patch when?

and now onto bugs I've found (I had about an hour to test this so I'll conduct proper bugtest later on)

Bug 1: My character somehow got asthma, as deep breathing is available but not usable, no status effect indicates that deep breathing should be not working. This is a transfered savefile with clean background (no shenanigans on this one) (bug fixed by equipping face mask and changing equipment back to the studded hat i used)

bug 2: encountered at random, with fairy in the forest with 4 paths (or is it five paths now? one makes you wander around)
as I tried to just walk through there, I tried escaping from every enemy. This worked correctly, until I escaped from one fairy thatmanaged to suck my dick, and possibly inflict some kind of damage (game speed was set at 7 cause i was in a hurry) at the escape conclusion (me leaving) I managed to get her as a nemesis with 0 defeats (and at level 25) This confused me to high heavens as she did not have a star above her head, so I just went back to fight her, smacked her in the face and she died, no roll if i let her live or not. Since then Escapes no longer produced any nemesi (fuck, we getting to the nemesis plural bullshit again)

Graphical glitch 1: for some reason, (which might be on my end, so keep it in mind please) when I get entangled and dropped by fairy groundkeeper at the finale of anal sex, the image splits in two and flashes randomly along a horizontal line. The line itself is visible and it divides the lower body which changes during cum animation and her upper body which also changes, meaning that for some reason either RPGM stutters during changing these images, or something wonky is going in the background, this is the only graphical glitch observed in fights I've managed to test (forest area)

Graphical Glitch 2: Suzanna's panties during second hang out where she tells us about her life in detroit slums are blinking in and out of existence as her talk goes on. Or maybe she just changes them at the blink of an eye like people in skyrim?

I'll bring more news of the glitches-bitches when i get more time.

Last edited:

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Another bug. While chatting with Suzanna and getting to that scene where she asks us to kiss her foot due to calling her "Suzy", she'll ask us what's up and then the screen will be frozen with her CG. You can open the menu and teleport, but it seems you can't interact with anything, the frozen image will remain on the screen.

Reactions: Magazif

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
The accuracy nerf wasn't intentional, hell I even lowered the evasion of fairies for this udpate. Both Vixen and Grovekeeper. The accuracy nerf could be a result of me changing attack categories. Does the same occur for the magic attacks?
could you please add gallery all sencnes

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Guide Book entries (Not sure if I missed one for Fairy Gatekeeper)
-I found one in MC room
-One at end of first part of Infested
-One found in bottom middle-left corner of 2nd floor of cave.
-One found across a jumpable chasm in Greater Water Slimes room.
-One near start of scattered castle behind the counter.
-One in scattered castle behind crack in the wall.
-One in cave my shrinking dust scientist
-One guarded by fairy vixen.

Defeat scene for Legion Alpha (drain kiss, unbirth)
Haven't been able to trigger this. Not sure if there is a specific npc or just generic mob but the generic mobs haven't done this.

Last edited:
Reactions: vgiavo

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
Haven't tried magic yet, physical is hitting like 1/5 times. unless i just happened to get that unlucky for each fight.

7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
Hello Necropanzer,
I believe I encountered an issue with the new Legion toxin: it doesn't wear off after the fight ends (the counter doesn't decrement), but still keeps drawing health and mana.

7th_guest

Aug 31, 2020
Another issue: when surrendering to Pacifier, the enemy might shrink you and put you into the trampling state. While in trampling, the succubi only uses her (his?) masturbate & cum move. So the health quickly drops to 1 hp and stays there, as succubi doesn't want to use any other move that deals damage.

Reactions: Choo-choo

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
Haven't been able to trigger this. Not sure if there is a specific npc or just generic mob but the generic mobs haven't done this.
I don't know how to look at "Defeat scene for Legion Alpha (drain kiss, unbirth)".
Please let me know…
If you go to the right as soon as you teleport into the ruins (you will need a bomb for this if you have not opened the path already) and continue through the rooms, you'll reach a big room with like 6 Legion running around. I was able to trigger the scene by losing in this room.

Side note Necropanzer fleeing from the Legion fight in this room has a possibility of a minor bug. On the left side of the big room is an exit that the player cannot go through and would ordinarily back away from. If a Legion is directly behind the player, the player will not back up and will instead immediately initiate combat. If the player flees, the normal text displays, but the player will try to back away from whatever direction they were facing and the player will be frozen in place, unable to move. The menu is, however, accessible, and they can teleport out.

Reactions: vgiavo

Inhabuttant

Sep 21, 2023
I think Liliett's tail might be bugged.
She grew, then went into the phase where the tail appears, but then it instantly "dies" and disappears.

I noticed the changelog says "Fixed Liliett's Tail remaining in battle when shrunk state wears off." so I guess because I don't have the shrunk state in this situation, the game thinks the tail should not be present?

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Pretty sure the slime enemies are also bugged.

Normally when they absorb water from the ground, they would heal a small amount of health. Now they just straight up take damage, causing them to usually kill themselves.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes