4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Surge81

Feb 5, 2018
how do you increase you Dryad Aphrodisiac Exposure?, because i dont get it when she uses her pollen breath or sap spray (she is futa form)

Last edited:

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Judging by all the bug posts, I take it it's not really worth it to download this new version? (Unless I wanted to participate in bug reports as well, I guess)

Reactions: Choo-choo

Spittoon

Nov 26, 2022
Judging by all the bug posts, I take it it's not really worth it to download this new version? (Unless I wanted to participate in bug reports as well, I guess)
I find the bugs to be quite inconsequential tbh, still worth playing the update. Nothing game breaking, just some combat mechanics that need polishing

Reactions: TheNumber7

hulkedoutdude

Oct 2, 2019
An unknowning me, who turned off futa content, who does the challenge tower and finds out what the pacifier succubus is

bantuatha

Aug 19, 2020
Guys, your need to rename files to or you got loading error with scripted scene with Suzanna after meet with 3 Succubi on Scattered Castle.

Files located in
I still getting error on old unused image, and I did exactly what you told us, I did ALL OF THEM and still giving me error.

vgiavo

Sep 11, 2021
TheNumber7、投稿: 12770430、メンバー: 3383537 said:
遺跡にテレポートしたらすぐに右に進み(まだ道を開いていない場合は爆弾が必要になります)、部屋を通って進むと、6人の軍団が走り回っている大きな部屋に到達します。 。この部屋で負けたことでシーンを起こすことができました。

追記 この部屋でのレギオン戦から逃げているネクロパンツァーには軽微なバグが存在する可能性があります。大きな部屋の左側には、プレイヤーが通れず、通常は後ずさりする出口があります。Legion がプレイヤーのすぐ後ろにいる場合、プレイヤーは後退せず、すぐに戦闘を開始します。プレイヤーが逃げる場合、通常のテキストが表示されますが、プレイヤーは向いていた方向から後ずさろうとするため、プレイヤーはその場で固まって動けなくなります。ただし、メニューにはアクセスでき、テレポートすることもできます。
[/引用]

親切なご指導ありがとうございました!
しかし、残念ながらサキュバスを倒してしまったので存在しませんでした。
また、最初から始めて負けてもゲームオーバーになるだけでその場面は見られません。

しかし、私の投稿を見て実際に試してくださったあなたはとても優しい方です、ありがとうございます。

AfroAttack

Jul 24, 2018
Fix_suzanna_tavern_20&22: open the directory Domination Desire Banished\www\img\pictures and create 2 copies of the tintscreen.webp file in it. Rename the first copy to suzanna tavern20.webp, and the second copy to suzanna tavern22.webp. Launch Game.exe .
this didn't work for me

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
looks like we have no choice but to ask the dev to remove the unused old tavern to stop this bug
Nah, that's just a filename mispelling. You can easily fix it by renaming all the "suzanna tavern scene00XX.webp" to just "suzana tavernXX.webp", just as noted in this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/domination-desire-banished-v4-13-necropanzer.129345/post-12771479

But well, Necropanzer just released a hotfix, you can download it and the problem shouldn't occur anymore!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Necropanzer

Fred52

Sep 7, 2022
Nah, that's just a filename mispelling. You can easily fix it by renaming all the "suzanna tavern scene00XX.webp" to just "suzana tavernXX.webp", just as noted in this post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/domination-desire-banished-v4-13-necropanzer.129345/post-12771479

But well, Necropanzer just released a hotfix, you can download it and the problem shouldn't occur anymore!
? Explain in depth because I tried renaming the files and it still shows that error display every time without the option to skip

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
? Explain in depth because I tried renaming the files and it still shows that error display every time without the option to skip
The error says that it failed to find the file "suzanna%20tavern20.webp", that should be in the following path (inside your main game folder): www/img/pictures

This "%20" is actually a way to represent a blank space, so, the game was looking for the file "suzanna tavern20.webp". If you go in www/img/pictures, you'll find out that there's no such file "suzanna tavern20.webp". Instead, you will find "suzanna tavern scene0020.webp", which is actually the desired file.

So, if you want to correct this error, you have to change the file's name. Instead of "suzanna tavern scene0020.webp", you have to change it to "suzanna tavern20.webp".

You will also find out that there's not only "suzanna tavern scene0020.webp", but there's also other Suzanna Tavern files with the same pattern, like:

- "suzanna tavern scene0000.webp"
- "suzanna tavern scene0001.webp"
- "suzanna tavern scene0002.webp"
- and so on.

All these files should be renamed as well, becoming:
- "suzanna tavern00.webp"
- "suzanna tavern01.webp"
- "suzanna tavern02.webp"
- and so on.

Do that until you have changed all these "suzanna tavern scene00<number>.webp" to "suzanna tavern<number>.webp".

In all those cases, the " scene00" (the blank space after the quote is intentional) should be erased.

Alternatively, you could just download the last release.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrooloose123
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes