4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
The level issue occurs because of the level system overhaul I have implemented in v4.51, however I only affect older saves. Do you remember how old is the save you are using?

Powerpath56 Yes, you need to have 5 legion alpha on the field and have the legion suck you long enough with the drain kiss move.
I've never played the game before the most recent patch (4.51), so it's not an issue of an older save.

But I might have found the problem: I'm at day 4 at lv 28 and have gone to all unlockable places and beat all bosses multiple times (well, as far as you can "beat" some of them) and done all there is to do, as far as you can do it: Except trigger the event with the 3 succubi, that sets you back to lv 1.

So maybe that's just something you didn't consider and I'm "sequence braking" unintentionally?

I've attached my save folder in a zip file, maybe that helps.

Additional note after a few more minutes of playtime: My playstyle seems to also break missions. I've gone to the island while it rained, beat the slimes and now I'm locked into the cave to defeat the slime boss - but I've already done that the day before (and twice before that), so the boss is missing and I can't get out (well, I can use the stone, but I'm stuck in the cave when visiting the island).

Boy is it frustrating, when a game gives you multiple paths only to then break on any other but one specific path (it makes the illusion of choice just that more blatently obvious - and also throws away a lot of grinding/invested time). Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't care / bug report / vent, if this game wasn't as good as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Thank you, Necropanzer, It's mostly to know if I missed any scenes and your game is the best I've ever played in my life :)

tercess

Jun 27, 2021
Im kinda stuck at re-exploration and just a bat in cage:

at re-exploration Im already explore both side of the map and also not forget the below one where fixen trick us, the quest sign telling me that its all done, (or is it the current end for update? idk i need an confirmation)

at Just a bat in cage:

I've give chantrea the food and book (for the book im choosing yes on option when we on the naeomi room) and also the candle while interacting with her by giving her the blood, the journal telling me its all checked (Or is it the current end for update? idk i need an confirmation)

Screenshot (559).png Screenshot (560).png

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
I can't complete Finders keepers, because I need to inform Noemi of my findings but combat starts if I ever try to interact with her.

Also I got a pretty good weapon, Obsidian Sharpened Paladin's Spear. Passive HP regen, increases def and magic def, increases crit rate and attack.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I've never played the game before the most recent patch (4.51), so it's not an issue of an older save.

But I might have found the problem: I'm at day 4 at lv 28 and have gone to all unlockable places and beat all bosses multiple times (well, as far as you can "beat" some of them) and done all there is to do, as far as you can do it: Except trigger the event with the 3 succubi, that sets you back to lv 1.

So maybe that's just something you didn't consider and I'm "sequence braking" unintentionally?

I've attached my save folder in a zip file, maybe that helps.

Additional note after a few more minutes of playtime: My playstyle seems to also break missions. I've gone to the island while it rained, beat the slimes and now I'm locked into the cave to defeat the slime boss - but I've already done that the day before (and twice before that), so the boss is missing and I can't get out (well, I can use the stone, but I'm stuck in the cave when visiting the island).

Boy is it frustrating, when a game gives you multiple paths only to then break on any other but one specific path (it makes the illusion of choice just that more blatently obvious - and also throws away a lot of grinding/invested time). Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't care / bug report / vent, if this game wasn't as good as it is.
What do you mean exactly by your playstyle? If you defeated the boss slime earlier and got the rain event, just wait a few days and she should be there for you to defeat her again. Most of the enemies respawn after about 3 days in game. I'll make it so she's respawned once you trigger the rain event. Thanks for your feedback.
EDIT: I think I know why that heal issue happens, if it happens only when the enemies are faster than you, it might be because you do not have enough MP to cast healing when they do their move.

Gùsepp Thanks buddy.

Kalterishka To get this scene you need to be defeated by the Dryad in normal size while having enough Dryad exposure debuff at high enough stage. When you see the comment about becoming one with nature in battle it means that you are albe to got it. Worth noting that the debuff stacks between battles and resets once you go to sleep

tercess For re-exploration you need to find three stones and defeat their guardians to get the blessings. When you do, walk through the hedges to the final area. After that the quest should complete if you went to the closed gate and the village. For the bat in a cage quest you need to bring her the stuff and return to her for some event to happen ;).

vidyaa If Noemi is giant you can no longer talk to her about that. No worries though, you arent missing anything by not completing this objective.

Last edited:

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
What do you mean exactly by your playstyle? If you defeated the boss slime earlier and got the rain event, just wait a few days and she should be there for you to defeat her again. Most of the enemies respawn after about 3 days in game. I'll make it so she's respawned once you trigger the rain event. Thanks for your feedback.
EDIT: I think I know why that heal issue happens, if it happens only when the enemies are faster than you, it might be because you do not have enough MP to cast healing when they do their move.
By "playstyle" I'm just referring to my approach so far as per my former posts = doing things "out of order", apparently.

I'm of course aware of the respawn; I've fought the slime boss three times already. I was just frustrated for being punished for thouroughly approaching the game's options (kinda like Square back in 2006 punishing you really hard for opening all the chests at the start of FFXII, which baffled all players and critics and so they later changed it completely).

Thank you for listening to my feedback. :)

Anyways, can I bug you with 3 more things, that bug me? :p

1. Is there a permanent AP gauge while fighting, that I'm just not seeing? Or was it maybe left out intentionally? Imho it would really help to strategize better, if there was an AP gauge.

2. Is there a way to change how stat modifiers are displayed (maybe by "blinking"/cycling though the stat symbols)? Because as soon as two are active and you activate evade, for example, you don't see it being active, even though it is.

3. Is there a way to gauge when an enemy plans to knock you onto the floor? The lesser slimes project that pretty clearly, for example, but other's don't seem to give you any indication as far as I can tell.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
By "playstyle" I'm just referring to my approach so far as per my former posts = doing things "out of order", apparently.

I'm of course aware of the respawn; I've fought the slime boss three times already. I was just frustrated for being punished for thouroughly approaching the game's options (kinda like Square back in 2006 punishing you really hard for opening all the chests at the start of FFXII, which baffled all players and critics and so they later changed it completely).

Thank you for listening to my feedback. :)

Anyways, can I bug you with 3 more things, that bug me? :p

1. Is there a permanent AP gauge while fighting, that I'm just not seeing? Or was it maybe left out intentionally? Imho it would really help to strategize better, if there was an AP gauge.

2. Is there a way to change how stat modifiers are displayed (maybe by "blinking"/cycling though the stat symbols)? Because as soon as two are active and you activate evade, for example, you don't see it being active, even though it is.

3. Is there a way to gauge when an enemy plans to knock you onto the floor? The lesser slimes project that pretty clearly, for example, but other's don't seem to give you any indication as far as I can tell.
Well, I wouldn't say you did things out of order, if there was supposed to be any order to the stuff the player should do, it would be simply enforced by the game.
If by AP you mean arousal, then yes it's the heart in the right corner. See the in game Guidebook for more info.
When it comes to states you should hover over them to see the full list of effects you currently have on you, same goes for the enemies. As for the 3rd question, it's mostly dependant on the enemy. Safest bet is to use evade as it saves you from being stomped on, more powerful attacks etc.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Well, I wouldn't say you did things out of order, if there was supposed to be any order to the stuff the player should do, it would be simply enforced by the game.
If by AP you mean arousal, then yes it's the heart in the right corner. See the in game Guidebook for more info.
When it comes to states you should hover over them to see the full list of effects you currently have on you, same goes for the enemies. As for the 3rd question, it's mostly dependant on the enemy. Safest bet is to use evade as it saves you from being stomped on, more powerful attacks etc.
Re "AP": Now I feel dumb, because I've never made the connection. AP usually refers to action points (and those are usually gained by attacking or receiving damage) and there's an AP bar in the status screen, so I've assumed it should also be presented in bar form like HP/MP. Mea culpa.

Re "hovering": I'm playing with a game pad (yeah, yeah, I know, that leaves me without a free hand :p). I know I can also switch to the status screen, if I want to see all active effects and their explaination, but it would be ideal to be able to gauge everything without any further action required (like my car's gauges :p).

Japaso

Mar 18, 2022
Is there a difference between the compressed version and the original version?
And if there is a difference I hope you tell me what it is

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Hello, is it possible to know what are the end scenes? I wish I had forgotten or skipped certain scenes without doing it on purpose please

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Re "AP": Now I feel dumb, because I've never made the connection. AP usually refers to action points (and those are usually gained by attacking or receiving damage) and there's an AP bar in the status screen, so I've assumed it should also be presented in bar form like HP/MP. Mea culpa.

Re "hovering": I'm playing with a game pad (yeah, yeah, I know, that leaves me without a free hand :p). I know I can also switch to the status screen, if I want to see all active effects and their explaination, but it would be ideal to be able to gauge everything without any further action required (like my car's gauges :p).
I tried to make the statuses be more visible (more than 2 at the time) since the project's inception as I knew it would be debuff heavy. However back then, it was creating some conflicts so I've decided to settle on the status screen and the hover option. It's worth noting that you can access the status screen in battle too, just need to press back on the battle menu.

Gùsepp Right now there are two, Legion Alpha and Dryad. Both of them were explained in this thread already so I recommend using the search function if you need to know how to get them.

Reactions: Gùsepp

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
It's worth noting that you can access the status screen in battle too, just need to press back on the battle menu.
That's actually the status screen I was talking about. But as I've said, it's not ideal, because you can't gauge everything with one look (same goes for hovering, really, though that's still more convenient than switching to a different screen).

But I understand, that you have more important matters, that need your time. But maybe you can revisit the HUD at a later point in development.

One more thing and then I won't bother you anymore: I couldn't enter the door, that said I'd have to be at least lv 13 + must have beaten Suzanna. And I was back to lv 14 and had beaten her a few times already at training. I've started a new game, just to be safe, but maybe the "beaten Suzanna" refers to something other than the training.

Oh, also 2 more "bugs" regarding Ceren:

1. I've had a few times now, when there were two Cerens in her hut and I could talk/interact with both of them. At the day, both were sitting at the table, at night one was sitting at the table and the other one was in the bed:
ceren.PNG

2. Back when I was at around lv. 20 and had the lightning spell, I beat her at the 2nd training session in 2 hits (each dealt about 500 - 600 damage), so she never taught me the "Preparation" skill.

Last edited:

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Playing this with the variables on the side and I still notice a couple mistakes, Liliett kissing you in the ruins increases pussy fetish instead of oral, Zahrya sets the fetish type and values to 1 which seems to indicate the game is trying to increase feet by 1 but nothing happens. There's a couple more but it's mostly missing values.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Phew, didn't have time for any bug-testing lately, and still I don't but here's something:

-Pacifier behaves very erratically when you start the combat shrunk.
it is possible for her to get erection while shrunken, and possibly get performance anxiety as you get unshrunk, needing her to get it up again, tested two times, nemesis system active.
Also worthy of note is, that if you get stomped while shrunk in your last round of being shrunken, it is possible to grow up while still being in stomped stance, fight proceed as if you weren't until you are shrunken again. I managed to get this only once.

-Ceren still manages to sleep in her bed and sun-tan at night outside her hut at the same time, also unless I'm blind, she sometimes fucks right off the island because she is nowhere to be found (usually after 12/13 hours till 15/17)
-I might be blind however sonce it took me till this day to notice ceren gathers stuff for me (I thought the star above the chest was bugged questmarker or something) I therefore suggest moving the chest away from the roof's ornamentation if possible.

Last edited:

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Bonjour, si vous aimez les scènes de fin bizarres, je vous conseille de regarder CDMG93 sur Ce sont des sorcières qui violent à mort les protagonistes masculins.

Last edited:
  • Love

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
Is there some strategy to defeat the fairy? I haven't been able to do so yet. I'm level 23 or something using the consacrated prayer.
She usually just kisses me first turn, then becomes big on the second. Then she uses her heals and I can't really outdamage her while managing the status effects/arrousal/health.
I've just had my second encounter while exploring the road east of home, I haven't gotten any further yet. Is there someplace I have to explore first?

Lilith522

Nov 25, 2022
Is there some strategy to defeat the fairy? I haven't been able to do so yet. I'm level 23 or something using the consacrated prayer.
She usually just kisses me first turn, then becomes big on the second. Then she uses her heals and I can't really outdamage her while managing the status effects/arrousal/health.
I've just had my second encounter while exploring the road east of home, I haven't gotten any further yet. Is there someplace I have to explore first?
Save/Load. Use water to cure debuff on your ATK. Use "Preparation" skill before battle - you have a good chance to kill Fairy Vixen in first movie, becouse she have low HP.
Use Spear weapon vs Faires, it's grant you ability to first strike, before she can do any move.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes