4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Is there some strategy to defeat the fairy? I haven't been able to do so yet. I'm level 23 or something using the consacrated prayer.
She usually just kisses me first turn, then becomes big on the second. Then she uses her heals and I can't really outdamage her while managing the status effects/arrousal/health.
I've just had my second encounter while exploring the road east of home, I haven't gotten any further yet. Is there someplace I have to explore first?
the fairy can be a little dangerous if you don't have a lot of water and don't manage those kisses, and I'm telling it from the point of using testing character with level 108 with very decent equip. Every time you get kissed, wash your face so much that kids believing in cooties will say you are overreacting. What also helps a lot is going to the Angel and getting your fetishes lowered, that way you wont have the problem I had when I failed EVERY check. The trick is to lay the damage heavy and real fast, as protracted engagement with fairy will end up with you in a shock and a mouthful of cock.

Bulldozers1

Sep 8, 2023
Ciao, ho completato 14 missioni, ma non riesco a sbloccare altre missioni? il gioco è finito? Sono alla v 4.51

frosty72

Jun 24, 2018
Incredible game, thank you!
So if I haven't missed anything, there is only 3 futa enemies at the moment, right? I'm a futa on male enjoyer so I'll do a little feedback on each one from my perspective:

-Succubus Pacifier
Great enemy, love the design and the mind control idea! The only 2 things missing from this enemy is a sex scene and a "doing a blowjob while getting zapped at the same time" scene. I thought the second would happen for sure! From the dialogue she wants to mind control you to only think about her cock, so the mind-control-zap during BJ would be perfect! There is a scene where you are getting zapped while she sits on your face, so the concept works great.
-Fairy
The fairy is a great enemy as well, not really a futa enemy more so then an enemy with a single futa scene. The scene in question feels a bit rushed, just a BJ that goes by too quickly, but great art and design as well.
-Dryad
The Dryad is a mix of both, she is not a complete futa enemy, but she has a transformation into a futa with multiple scenes. The only futa-on-male sex scene in this game that I could find is from the Dryad as well. Great design, loved how you used the plant mobs for her transformation.

Overall pretty good, there's not a lot of futa content for the game as a whole, but the scenes there are great and to be fair this isn't a game focused on this specific fetish, more so on femdom and gigantism. Keep up the good work!

CarDriver55

Sep 15, 2022
Yeah hello, playing on joiplay on an Android device and all the characters and some spots on the map have weird Symbols around them and i cant Finish the First Quest, would Love some Help.

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
im not knowing where to find the key in the mansion. I can tell from other commenters that its in the master bedroom on the top right, but how do i actually enter it if theres a closed door? the statue doortrap doesnt lead there either so i'm kinda stuck

WyvernBane7

Sep 11, 2017
Love this game and finally downloaded the new update but for some reason the images are all lower resolution than they used to be, I checked the screenshots to make sure I wasn't just imagining it and they're much higher quality than the images/animations in-game. Is there any fix for this?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Love this game and finally downloaded the new update but for some reason the images are all lower resolution than they used to be, I checked the screenshots to make sure I wasn't just imagining it and they're much higher quality than the images/animations in-game. Is there any fix for this?
The reduction of the resolution is adirect result of compressing the game. The game itself was getting quite chonky, (4.4 GB at the moment) so I had to compress the gamefiles to reduce the size. I'll probably post a non compressed version since there were some people that look forward to it.

Batatasaurus Are we talikng about the key for Noemi? If yes then it's in the study, wardrobe in the top left corner. If we are talking about the old key, it has no purpose currently. The doors open and close at random each day. Right now the player has no way to manipulate the gates.

1095212Thamike No, they affect some scenes and have gameplay functions only.

CarDriver55 Sadly, I cannot provide you any help when it comes to JoiPlay.

frosty72 Yes, there are only 3 futa enemies at the moment. Thanks for the feedback.

By the way, the game has been updated to 4.52. The patch can be found in the first post.

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
@Batatasaurus Are we talikng about the key for Noemi? If yes then it's in the study, wardrobe in the top left corner. If we are talking about the old key, it has no purpose currently. The doors open and close at random each day. Right now the player has no way to manipulate the gates.
Oh wow, i didnt consider searching there (i guess its because i was looking for a glowing star symbol to point me where to look). I was indeed after the key that i need to give to Noemi. thanks for the help Mr. Dev, i can advance the quest now!

I also have a quick question about the Pacifier enemy. If i turn off Futa content, does she no longer appear, or does she get less moves? i dont mind futa content either way so i havent tested yet.

Edit: on the newest patch (4.52) after choosing to escape from noemi, and upon teleporting back to the mansion, i found this. Is it intentional?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Oh wow, i didnt consider searching there (i guess its because i was looking for a glowing star symbol to point me where to look). I was indeed after the key that i need to give to Noemi. thanks for the help Mr. Dev, i can advance the quest now!

I also have a quick question about the Pacifier enemy. If i turn off Futa content, does she no longer appear, or does she get less moves? i dont mind futa content either way so i havent tested yet.

Edit: on the newest patch (4.52) after choosing to escape from noemi, and upon teleporting back to the mansion, i found this. Is it intentional?
If you turn off futa the Pacifier can no longer appear. That Noemi there isn't intentional and should reset to roaming the mansion the next day. Let me know if that isn't the case :p. I'll look into why that happens at all.

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
If you turn off futa the Pacifier can no longer appear. That Noemi there isn't intentional and should reset to roaming the mansion the next day. Let me know if that isn't the case :p. I'll look into why that happens at all.
i was able to fight her in the mansion on that visit, and everything else was working fine, so it's just a visual glitch then, no worries

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
is there a way i can destroy piles of rubble? if so where can i get the tool/item i need?

nevermind, i need to use bombs, which i got from the chest at the house after suzanna crafted some

Last edited:

kim45

Mar 12, 2023
so its bugs? Noemi respawn after few minutes after i defeated her

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
where to find shrinking item? I have arrived in forest
in clearspring forest, there are three statues in total that you have to activate (they will make you weaker though). After pressing them all, you can follow the path across the bridge to get to the place where you get the shrinking dust (infinite re-use key item)

kim45

Mar 12, 2023
in clearspring forest, there are three statues in total that you have to activate (they will make you weaker though). After pressing them all, you can follow the path across the bridge to get to the place where you get the shrinking dust (infinite re-use key item)
thanks for your answer. then how can i access last statue?
upload.jpg

Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
additional note: surrendering and selecting scenes in battle against Ceren (at least in the gallery) is broken. Selecting Ass Torture shows the foot worship scene. Thigh choke shows ass worship... and so on.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes