4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Fred52

Sep 7, 2022
The error says that it failed to find the file "suzanna%20tavern20.webp", that should be in the following path (inside your main game folder): www/img/pictures

This "%20" is actually a way to represent a blank space, so, the game was looking for the file "suzanna tavern20.webp". If you go in www/img/pictures, you'll find out that there's no such file "suzanna tavern20.webp". Instead, you will find "suzanna tavern scene0020.webp", which is actually the desired file.

So, if you want to correct this error, you have to change the file's name. Instead of "suzanna tavern scene0020.webp", you have to change it to "suzanna tavern20.webp".

You will also find out that there's not only "suzanna tavern scene0020.webp", but there's also other Suzanna Tavern files with the same pattern, like:

- "suzanna tavern scene0000.webp"
- "suzanna tavern scene0001.webp"
- "suzanna tavern scene0002.webp"
- and so on.

All these files should be renamed as well, becoming:
- "suzanna tavern00.webp"
- "suzanna tavern01.webp"
- "suzanna tavern02.webp"
- and so on.

Do that until you have changed all these "suzanna tavern scene00<number>.webp" to "suzanna tavern<number>.webp".

In all those cases, the " scene00" (the blank space after the quote is intentional) should be erased.

Alternatively, you could just download the last release.
ty it works now

Reactions: SevySub

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DominationDesireBanished-4.51
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022

Nevermind, after a restart of the game everything is back to normal.

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018

Nevermind, after a restart of the game everything is back to normal.
That's a very strange issue, never seen anything like that happen. Did you tamper with the game in any way?

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
It's funny, I was asking myself a few hours ago while playing another femdom game, "What was the name of that game with the blue femdom on the banner? I wonder if it had more updates?", lol.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
That's a very strange issue, never seen anything like that happen. Did you tamper with the game in any way?
No tampering on my part, and after the restart I've not encountered that error again.

Is there anything I could provide, if it happens again? I've checked the debug.log, but that only contains 6 more lines of the ZIP errors (shipped with 4 of those initially).

Nov 13, 2017
Just gave it a shot and was blown away the first time I saw an imp's tits grow. I really hope we can recruit Naomi soon... Not into giantess stuff, but maids are great!

Cum levels seems difficult to drop; am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fred52

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Just gave it a shot and was blown away the first time I saw an imp's tits grow. I really hope we can recruit Naomi soon... Not into giantess stuff, but maids are great!

Cum levels seems difficult to drop; am I missing something?
The semen level is something you might want to keep somewhat high between 50 and 100%. Dropping to 0% will make some enemies (legion, succubi) drain levels from you. Being above 100% makes you cum more when your arousal is 100. You can bust a nut using the bookshelf in your bedroom once your cum levels are >110%

If you want to have it drained fully, your best bet would be approaching a normal legion with arousal 100.

When will there be an update to put the defeat scenes, end in the character gallery?
Soon-ish? Probably at the time of the next patch. The latest patch dropped just yesterday :p.

Reactions: Gùsepp

Rocket-D-Throb

Nov 11, 2022
Fix_suzanna_tavern_20&22: open the directory Domination Desire Banished\www\img\pictures and create 2 copies of the tintscreen.webp file in it. Rename the first copy to suzanna tavern20.webp, and the second copy to suzanna tavern22.webp. Launch Game.exe .
That worked! Thanks!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
where can you get the chest keys
Also how do you get accross the board where it says I'm to heavy?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

GAMEEEEEEEE

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 480 MB

(1 week) - -

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
Just to add to my last post:

Well, it happened again. It seems the enemy's action just cancels the healing by playing out their action before mine and then the game somehow seems to forget, that it should still play out the healing.

In addition: At lv 18 with 0 semen any legion is sucking me dry for 21 levels (more than I even have) in one go.
At lv 20 I'm getting sucked for 51! levels. Holy cow! :p

It's not hard to end the fights before getting sucked/fucked, but is that amount of lv drain actually intended?

Also, any pheromone release evaporates my MP to 0, no matter the amount - so if you're unlucky you'll lose all of your MP at the start of the fight, then can't evade a hypno follow up - and then get stuck in hypno loop until your heart pounds - and then get sucked dry of all your levels. That's some SMT level of RNG. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Impermiable

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Just to add to my last post:

Well, it happened again. It seems the enemy's action just cancels the healing by playing out their action before mine and then the game somehow seems to forget, that it should still play out the healing.

In addition: At lv 18 with 0 semen any legion is sucking me dry for 21 levels (more than I even have) in one go.
At lv 20 I'm getting sucked for 51! levels. Holy cow! :p

It's not hard to end the fights before getting sucked/fucked, but is that amount of lv drain actually intended?

Also, any pheromone release evaporates my MP to 0, no matter the amount - so if you're unlucky you'll lose all of your MP at the start of the fight, then can't evade a hypno follow up - and then get stuck in hypno loop until your heart pounds - and then get sucked dry of all your levels. That's some SMT level of RNG. :p
The level issue occurs because of the level system overhaul I have implemented in v4.51, however I only affect older saves. Do you remember how old is the save you are using?

Powerpath56 Yes, you need to have 5 legion alpha on the field and have the legion suck you long enough with the drain kiss move.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes