4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
mooseanon21 The slimes aren't supposed to be drainig levels when player is a 0% cum. When it comes to Nimardentia, I'll take a look at her moves since she should be able to drain levels.

As for the legion fights, player not losing items on the intro mission is intended as I do not want to punish the players for losing in there. When it comes for the mini boss fight (1 Alpha, 2 normal), your items are in the chamber on the left from the room where you originally fight as the defeat event there is slightly different. On defeat there should be a mention of the player being taken to some room by the legion and being drained to death.

Glad you like the game ;).

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Hey there's a problem, after sleeping or dieing the prayer of salvation effect goes off and there's no option in skill to enable again essentially making a softlock of not able to go into the depths ,

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Hey there's a problem, after sleeping or dieing the prayer of salvation effect goes off and there's no option in skill to enable again essentially making a softlock of not able to go into the depths ,
Actually there is a skill, it's called prayer. To obtain it you need to finish the quest called "A Glimmer of Hope". To start it you need to do some of the quests on the island and after some time there will be a cutscene where someone tries to contact you through the orb.

I think I need to introduce some kind of a feature like the oracle in games like Treasure of Nadia that nudges the player in the right direction to help them when they are stuck.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Actually there is a skill, it's called prayer. To obtain it you need to finish the quest called "A Glimmer of Hope". To start it you need to do some of the quests on the island and after some time there will be a cutscene where someone tries to contact you through the orb.

I think I need to introduce some kind of a feature like the oracle in games like Treasure of Nadia that nudges the player in the right direction to help them when they are stuck.
No I have the skill prayer but it's grayed out

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
It's only usable outside of battle. Additionally items with cursed and damned prefixes disable the prayer skill, so you need to take them off to use it.
What's the cursed items? Btw I used the skill outside the battle

Last edited:

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
what is wrong with fairy vixens unlimitedly spamming their shields and stuns i don't know if that's intended but out of all enemies they are probably most annoying i can't deal enough dmg to them and most of my attacks always miss on them when i'm using highest dmg weapons i have i usually fight one of them for like 20minutes and it's really anoying

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
also is there some way of obtaining items other then from chests most of mine are always locked and lockpicks are just not dropping at all from all chest i open maybe once in 30 i get lockpick last time i got lockpick was around day 18 and i'm in day 27

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Last 1-2 updates only have fixes, no new content, right?
Yes, just some v4.1 bug fixes.

As a side note, I personally find it be a good sign when a dev diligently releases a few fixes after a content patch. Too many just drop the content patch and never look for community feedback or bug reports, resulting in bugs that compound from patch to patch until eventually the game is unplayable.

Reactions: dal7moc
4.60 star(s) 16 Votes