4.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Oct 9, 2020
The new update is nice, the new forest map I really like the updates for girls too, now that we have a forest environment the possibilities to put other creatures girls are endless heh heh, in the next update I hope to see even more scenes of futa also from other existing characters (such as the succubus bosses), I hope something requests them on patreon or here

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Is there a downside to training like crazy at home or do you have to rescue your dad by a certain time?

Some of the animations are too long. Every time the succubus masturbate the screen flashes white like 5 time and it just takes so long.

for me i trained with suzanna till i could beat her after that and once i got enough torches i would go into the treasure room and then id get into fights and once torchs/ health was low and there was no fix id bail died a few times doing the method but manged to rack up 7 levels

Last edited:

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
So what i have to do for getting the permit for the village? also the protagonist refuses using the shrinking dust....

CSV

Jan 4, 2020
The vampire quest doesn't seem to accurately mark the stages as they are completed (the "talk to her" task in particular never shows as finished), although it seems to be completable without problems.

The slime's open palmed attack seems to fade out without doing anything but stuns the player? Not sure how that move is supposed to stun, or if there's something cut out by content filter or not. When it comes to the stun, it also seems very random on some enemies/mobs being able to stunlock the player indefinitely. Would be nice if there was something like a cooldown or temporary buff to stun resistance to mitigate too much stunlocking.

On the note of content filters, I think it's going to be a difficult design challenge to balance these fights. I'm always going to turn of the fart & piss content, but that's going to mean some enemies have a different moveset than originally planned out, which is going to affect the fight. Are you considering how to rebalance fights based on content filters at all?

I also noticed the Ceren shrunken scene ends pretty abruptly with the content filter for that on. Would be nice to have a bit of a paragraph, or at least a message saying what filtered content is skipped.

Edit: Forgot to mention, leveling down doesn't seem to be working properly. May be affected by nemesis mode, not sure. It seemed like I was never losing levels despite the setting being default off. Once I set it to off (even though it already was), then I started losing levels on defeat. But sometimes I'd randomly lose to an enemy and jump back up several levels to where I was beforehand. The in-battle level drain effects (dryad) and the exp drain (Noemi, Nimardentia) seem to work fine however. Also, wondering if the fairy grovekeeper works properly when you enter the fight under the affects of shrinking powder. I haven't thoroughly played through her fight under that condition, just wondering if she can/should be able to still grow when you start out shrunken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LACasual

Dec 5, 2021
Searched the whole thread, but I seem to be the only one who can't figure out how to convince Leilah to show herself. I keep praying to her but she just says we shouldn't talk because we're drawing too much attention from "them". Any tips?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
LACasual You need to talk with Suzanna about it. Then return to the heaven area and the quest will progress further.

CSV It makes sense to restrict the frequency of the stun attack. By the way, you can evade that move using the Evasion skill.
I'm not going to balance the fights around the filters. As you've said it's a difficult task. One thing I'm doing about the potential effects of the filter on the fight is introducing alternative animations for certain skills. For example the Dryad's pollen attack have both a fart and a non-fart of the same attack. Ceren's scene is not influenced by filters, Suzanna's is though. A message showing that the content was blocked by a filter is a good idea.
I'll take a look at the level drain issue. When you lose to an enemy and die you return to the 80% of your max exp ever, that's why you jump back to high level after death.

Napasaran It's not it yet, I still lack some renders for that scene. You can access the futa scene for the dryad by having her summon a headtrap plant and letting it survive until it uses it's move on a dryad and turns her into a futa. After that you have to have high enough Dryad Aphrodisiac Exposure and fail a seduction check.

Sazder The shrinking dust won't work everywhere yet as some of the enemies don't have shrinking encounter scene. You can't enter the villages for now.

kinkyshin No, there's no downside to grinding at least yet.

Segsignal Do you remember which scenes have that issue?

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes