4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Zekapa 203woa21 I'll take a look at that event and see what happening over there, I'll post a hotfix when I fix this bug. Rolling back to v3 shouldn't cause issues, however I'm not 100% sure

I have fixed the issue.

Here's the download for the hotfix:

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
Legions were a lot better normal enemies than those slimes , add some more enemies like legions
among other things I would add that the legion should have the possibility of being strengthened even more so I would say that if they could be enlarged more (and for those who are passionate like me I would also add the futanari factor)

Reactions: Devinebeast

Godshunter93

Oct 13, 2019
I can't return to the dimensional rift if i'm in the gallery's room where you can fight again with the enemies. Help me please

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
Zekapa 203woa21 I'll take a look at that event and see what happening over there, I'll post a hotfix when I fix this bug. Rolling back to v3 shouldn't cause issues, however I'm not 100% sure

I have fixed the issue.

Here's the download for the hotfix: Mega
The fix for the Legion event works. Also the speed/skip thing on the changelog also works flawlessly with every enemy I tested.

To elaborate on what people already said this page: Legions and Slimes are great. I love the idea behind fully fleshing out what are essentially the mooks/zakos of an area (the most common enemies) with the most scenes, since they're the ones the player will likely fight the most/longest.

I think they're great designs for whom you've made excellent content, not just h-scenes but also mechanically: the splitting, the birthing, the fight mechanics as a whole. Personally I'm looking forward to future/existing areas having their own "mook" like the Legion for the Ruins and the Slimes for the Archipelago, and maybe even some expansion of them: Something more for the Legion Mothers, potential futa options for both (but I'm biased), etc.

I dare say that, my own taste and fetishes notwithstanding, I love the way you tackled these two enemies (Legion/Slimes) and generally prefer them and their content to the "named character" succubi/antagonists.

Reactions: dal7moc

Overlord1998

Jul 30, 2018
Can you please add an option to unlock everything in the gallery or just have it unlocked from the start? Starting over from the beginning after major updates is gonna be a pain just to unlock the new stuff

203woa21

Apr 4, 2022
Hey Necro, I wanted to say that I'm a very huge fan of your work. I rarely get to see games with mostly POV this good. It's probably the particular of this game that distinguishes it from the mass, keep it up!

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
203woa21 Thanks for the kind words.

Divinebeast Muscle growth is a type of content I want to explore, either gradual over time or the spontaneous growth spurts.

Overlord1998 v3 was supposed to be working with old saves however due to amount of mechanics introduced in v3 old saves had some issues, however they were playable. If you want to experience new enemies without the need of using/unlocking the gallery, I suggest going to the arcade mode (the portal on the opposite side of the gallery). You can find almost every enemy there and customize which enemy you want to appear in the arcade mode.

Zekapa monsterdragon55 The legion will have both the futa variant and bigger version in future updates, however before that I want to add some additional scenes to Legion Alpha and Legion Mother.

pooploop3`3 That scene isn't included in the game yet.

Reactions: monsterdragon55

Zekapa

May 29, 2017

Divinebeast Muscle growth is a type of content I want to explore, either gradual over time or the spontaneous growth spurts.

Overlord1998 v3 was supposed to be working with old saves however due to amount of mechanics introduced in v3 old saves had some issues, however they were playable. If you want to experience new enemies without the need of using/unlocking the gallery, I suggest going to the arcade mode (the portal on the opposite side of the gallery). You can find almost every enemy there and customize which enemy you want to appear in the arcade mode.

Zekapa monsterdragon55 The legion will have both the futa variant and bigger version in future updates, however before that I want to add some additional scenes to Legion Alpha and Legion Mother.

God, I could kiss you right now.

Reactions: DankestBilly

203woa21

Apr 4, 2022
Yall is there a way to get all the doors in the Obscure Mansion open? And also, are the current interactions with Noemi over when she turns into a giantess?

kiaaas

Jan 18, 2020
When will be the next update for this game? I somehow managed to corrupt this version of the game and none of the saves I have actually works.

Oct 9, 2020

When I hear from you that in the future I would also put women who also increase muscle mass as well as growth, that it is possible to do both together and that you will also do updates for futanari widening, you just make me say that you are the best of the best ones I guarantee, I want to see everything you obsessively make haha.

the next update will be discussed in 3 months, right?

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes