4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
how do i unlock this scenes?
suzana feet on the table scenes with defaul outfit and t-shirt outfit?

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
absolutely incomprehensible game: 1. start on the gear with which, with the help of a stone from the inventory, we get into the world / map, there is a statue and several portals, by manipulation - by poking at random, we open the door in front of the column next to the settings gear.2. portals - they are maps \\ worlds are completely empty and there is nothing to do there, except for going through the door to go and fight with succubi who run about a dozen in the central room and a few along the wall, with some you can have sex or play poker instead of fighting and on this Everybody .

plot 0

• Angry
Reactions: fanboi and Mfrw

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
how do i unlock this scenes?
suzana feet on the table scenes with defaul outfit and t-shirt outfit?
These images are not used yet. They will be a part of some dialougue scenes.

how do we shrink
You can't yet.

The game concept is interesting, but it is extremely dangerous for epileptics. There are constant flashes throughout the scenes. A major warning to all epileptics!!. Aside from that, the font is too small, and some people may struggle to read it.
I'll issue a warning at the start of the game, that lets potential players know about the risk.

absolutely incomprehensible game: 1. start on the gear with which, with the help of a stone from the inventory, we get into the world / map, there is a statue and several portals, by manipulation - by poking at random, we open the door in front of the column next to the settings gear.2. portals - they are maps \\ worlds are completely empty and there is nothing to do there, except for going through the door to go and fight with succubi who run about a dozen in the central room and a few along the wall, with some you can have sex or play poker instead of fighting and on this Everybody .

plot 0
Is it more comprehensible than your post or less?

"The worlds are completely empty and there is nothing to do there, except for going through the door to go and fight with succubi"

You realize that's what the game is about, right? How about the quests? Did you do any? Are you sure you even played for more than 15 minutes before writing this illuminating review?

"plot 0"

This baffles me, taking into account that the start of the game is literally starting with two introduction sequences which are plot focused.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
I'll issue a warning at the start of the game, that lets potential players know about the risk.
That warning should be posted everywhere, including your Patreon page. As previously stated, this is no laughing matter, and the flashings in your game are extremely dangerous. Playing your game at this point is essentially a health risk.

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020

plot 0
are you dumb

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The warning you should issue for players is that the loading screen when you boot up the game takes literally forever. I have no idea why this is but no AAA game takes me this long to load. It's been 10min and it's still loading lol.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
The warning you should issue for players is that the loading screen when you boot up the game takes literally forever. I have no idea why this is but no AAA game takes me this long to load. It's been 10min and it's still loading lol.
Yeah, that's something I'm not proud of. I'll be looking for a way to reduce the game's size or change to a different way of preloading. Btw, what are your specs?

EDIT: iirc the game doesn't load or load slowly if you switch to another window during the loading. So maybe that's why it's loading so long.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah, that's something I'm not proud of. I'll be looking for a way to reduce the game's size or change to a different way of preloading. Btw, what are your specs?

EDIT: iirc the game doesn't load or load slowly if you switch to another window during the loading. So maybe that's why it's loading so long.
My specs are fine, i have a 2080, i7, 16gb ram, an SSD...

I was alt-tabbing from the loading screen, doing that seems to completely stall the loading.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
These images are not used yet. They will be a part of some dialougue scenes.

You can't yet.

Is it more comprehensible than your post or less?

"The worlds are completely empty and there is nothing to do there, except for going through the door to go and fight with succubi"

You realize that's what the game is about, right? How about the quests? Did you do any? Are you sure you even played for more than 15 minutes before writing this illuminating review?

"plot 0"

This baffles me, taking into account that the start of the game is literally starting with two introduction sequences which are plot focused.
here is my save. please explain further i can't figure it out

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
may man can you show sweet on feet or add sex option like snif or look ... thx and dont give up on us and plz can you add hair to armpyt

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
After i played this game for some time, i gotta say it's a really good game. It has some bugs here and there and the loading screen takes a while although it's not as bad now as the first time it loaded for me. Overall it's one of the better femdom games on this site, lots of potential.

Last edited:

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
i know it is to early but may i ask when is the next update and what do we get in it

TazzDingo

Nov 9, 2018
I think the renders and writing are pretty well done, however I've been stuck in a fight with 5 slime girls and they keep multiplying. I have seen every animation a few dozen times now and it takes almost minutes until I can do something again. They can't kill me and I can't kill them. Personally, I would appreciate a fast forward button for these types of situations. Anyways, where do I have to go to level or gear up first? If I recall correctly the Archipelago was the cheapest zone I could unlock.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
I think the renders and writing are pretty well done, however I've been stuck in a fight with 5 slime girls and they keep multiplying. I have seen every animation a few dozen times now and it takes almost minutes until I can do something again. They can't kill me and I can't kill them. Personally, I would appreciate a fast forward button for these types of situations. Anyways, where do I have to go to level or gear up first? If I recall correctly the Archipelago was the cheapest zone I could unlock.
Thanks for the feedback. I suggest gearing up in Infested Ruins or the Damp Cave. The chests respawn after 3 days. There are questlines in Scattered Castle, Infested Ruins and Obscure Mansion. I suggest tackling the Scattered Castle first, as it introduces a trainer npc in your house.

Reactions: TazzDingo

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
how do i find the maid?
Well, that depends where you are in the Obscure Mansion quest. If you didn't start it, she is in the Obscure Mansion master bedroom in the middle of the map. After you meet her and do the quest for her, you need to return to the mansion on the next day. and you'll find her through a cutsene.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes