4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
My fps in this game is very low. Especially in the dialogue and combat parts. Other than that there is no problem. Any solutions?

(I also tried via joiplay on android device, still same problem.)

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
My fps in this game is very low. Especially in the dialogue and combat parts. Other than that there is no problem. Any solutions?

(I also tried via joiplay on android device, still same problem.)
I'm sorry to hear that. What are your specs? Does the game load on start up?

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that. What are your specs? Does the game load on start up?
Low end laptop.
6GB Ram
Intel i3 m380
GT 520M
I know it's bad, but the thing is, I've never had any problems with similar games. As I said, I have the same problem on android. And yes, it does a long load at startup.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Low end laptop.
6GB Ram
Intel i3 m380
GT 520M
I know it's bad, but the thing is, I've never had any problems with similar games. As I said, I have the same problem on android. And yes, it does a long load at startup.
The game isn't tested and optimized for android. I have heard it runs badly on it. When it comes to PC, I don't think I have an immediate solution for your problem. Maybe try turning off other applications if *(you have any running).

Reactions: Conejoo

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
The game isn't tested and optimized for android. I have heard it runs badly on it. When it comes to PC, I don't think I have an immediate solution for your problem. Maybe try turning off other applications if *(you have any running).
Well, after turning off a few apps like you said it worked a bit better. The biggest impact was after i started the game with my processor instead of my graphic card (classic laptop thing). It works better now, thanks.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes