4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Fuzzlewhumper

Mar 26, 2020
Some of the longer scenes have no way to skip them. I mean, I know, it's a sex game so the animations appeal. But sometimes if the player wants to win and not sit back and watch, it's annoying. Any way to tap a key and skip a scene? One scene took so long I figured I was suppose to mash keys to escape it, nope, totally didn't seem to work. Unless I accidentally missed a tutorial that told me this (and I'll admit, I'm not big on tutorials so I may have zoned) :)

You could make it a feature, like maybe struggle actively. Take more damage to get out of some move or comply and endure. I could see that as being pretty logical actually for how the game progresses. Might be an interesting mechanic. Don't resist and gain more fetish but take less damage, resist and take more damage and less fetish? Kind of makes sense. Anyhow, I like where you are taking this. Good job!

Nov 19, 2021
Some of the longer scenes have no way to skip them. I mean, I know, it's a sex game so the animations appeal. But sometimes if the player wants to win and not sit back and watch, it's annoying. Any way to tap a key and skip a scene? One scene took so long I figured I was suppose to mash keys to escape it, nope, totally didn't seem to work. Unless I accidentally missed a tutorial that told me this (and I'll admit, I'm not big on tutorials so I may have zoned) :)

You could make it a feature, like maybe struggle actively. Take more damage to get out of some move or comply and endure. I could see that as being pretty logical actually for how the game progresses. Might be an interesting mechanic. Don't resist and gain more fetish but take less damage, resist and take more damage and less fetish? Kind of makes sense. Anyhow, I like where you are taking this. Good job!
You can speed up some animations by holding down the action [Z] button. Works for most of the scenes as far as I've tested.

• Hey there
Reactions: Fuzzlewhumper

Silver33345

Oct 24, 2019
This is definitely one of my favorite games so far when it comes to fem domination and succubus theme thus far. Even tho it is in early stages it has lot to offer then I expected at first glance and has huge potential. I like the battle mechanics, the draining, the amount of fetishes it has, the weaknesses and the art is as well to my tastes.

The only thing I dislike so far is the soft game lock bug when you breed too much legion and you cant enter the room without game crushing. I would suggest limit the number of spawns in the world and instead increase number of reinforcements, as someone mentioned already.

Other then that the game is onto great start and I look forward to next update (hope its soon)

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018

I plan to change how the enemies act so that the player will be less subjected to the scenes, if he wants to of course. Basically the enemies will use their more lenghty moves when they have less health. At the health levels that are close 100% they will resort to their standard moves more often than not and will use seduction moves and teases when their situation gets more desperate. At the same time I'll rebalance the power of certain moves. This resist/endure mechanic is a good idea. I might play around with something similiar. I'm not planning to introdue a skip feature, at least not at this point in time since I'm not sure how I'd implement it in RPGMV.

This is definitely one of my favorite games so far when it comes to fem domination and succubus theme thus far. Even tho it is in early stages it has lot to offer then I expected at first glance and has huge potential. I like the battle mechanics, the draining, the amount of fetishes it has, the weaknesses and the art is as well to my tastes.

The only thing I dislike so far is the soft game lock bug when you breed too much legion and you cant enter the room without game crushing. I would suggest limit the number of spawns in the world and instead increase number of reinforcements, as someone mentioned already.

Other then that the game is onto great start and I look forward to next update (hope its soon)
Yeah I will have to limit the legion spawn. Can you recall how many legion could have spawned in that room?
When it comes to the update, I'm aining for the first part of december, however that's not a 100% deadline. Until then I recommend checking out the developer updates I'm releasing on my discord server and patreon. And be sure to cast a vote for the poll too if you decide to check it out.

Reactions: Fuzzlewhumper

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
what level should I be
You can't go there in this update.

Just passing by to say that I appreciate the usage of different models of feet, though the vampire chicks' look really strange.
A man of culture I see. Thanks, I take give a lot of attention to the feet of my characters. Do you mean Chantrea? I think they have turned out really nice. If you mean Astarte, you are right. Her model was created when I didn't have the foot morphs I currently do, I have been planning to get her a "footjob", but I have other things in development I'm focusing right now.
vampire2 scene.png

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Really amazing game Necropanzer . Btw, is there a use for old key that I haven't found?

Also, Chantrea best girl
Glad you liked the game. I saw your review too, so thanks for the feedback. I know the walking back to bed may be tedious, but there is a reason I have left it as it is now. In the future there will be a possibility of events happening on your way to bed. Apart from that sleeping won't be the only way to heal yourself. The old key is unusable yet. If you have some more feedback or ideas for scenes or features, be sure to drop them here or in my discord.

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
is this game complete? Will there be revenge against the queen's daughter? I just finished the ruins and that's my question...

edit: I got out of the ruins and finished the archipelago, but now I don't know what to do... The castle rescued the girl, but I can't find anything else to do there... Is it just that or am I? I'm missing something?

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
is this game complete? Will there be revenge against the queen's daughter? I just finished the ruins and that's my question...

edit: I got out of the ruins and finished the archipelago, but now I don't know what to do... The castle rescued the girl, but I can't find anything else to do there... Is it just that or am I? I'm missing something?
The game is far from being completed, but it's a work in progress and I won't spoil you the story. If you got the Archipelago, you can try beating the Great Slime in the Caves. For now you can't do anything else in the Castle. You can use your points on the state to unlock other areas like Obscure Mansion and Dimensional Anomaly.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
. If you have some more feedback or ideas for scenes or features, be sure to drop them here or in my discord.
Now that I think about it, have you thought about adding different lines when losing to the same NPC multiple times? It's an easy way to make fights more repeatable for players without adding new animations/CG. Like have the imp taunt you about your previous losses when she offers a blowjob etc

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Now that I think about it, have you thought about adding different lines when losing to the same NPC multiple times? It's an easy way to make fights more repeatable for players without adding new animations/CG. Like have the imp taunt you about your previous losses when she offers a blowjob etc
Actually yes, more flavour text is on my list of things I want to implement. Especially for unique characters like the succubi that chase you throughout multiple maps. Apart from that, I have been working on a feature similiar to the enemy system in Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War or Diablo 3. Where the common enemy that has beaten the player is given a name and some passive abilities. The system also keeps track of things enemy level and the amount of times that enemy has defeated the player. These enemies will have additional dialogue too. However it'll be more generic that the dialogue for unique characters.

Mar 17, 2021
Actually yes, more flavour text is on my list of things I want to implement. Especially for unique characters like the succubi that chase you throughout multiple maps. Apart from that, I have been working on a feature similiar to the enemy system in Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War or Diablo 3. Where the common enemy that has beaten the player is given a name and some passive abilities. The system also keeps track of things enemy level and the amount of times that enemy has defeated the player. These enemies will have additional dialogue too. However it'll be more generic that the dialogue for unique characters.
That's cool, and all, but just be careful that you don't wear yourself out. That seems like it would be insanely difficult and time consuming to program.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
That's cool, and all, but just be careful that you don't wear yourself out. That seems like it would be insanely difficult and time consuming to program.
Don't worry. While it seems difficult I have managed to implement a proof of concept fairly easy, using the plugins and features that were already in the game. I just need to check whether it doesn't cause some unexpected behaviour when implemented to most of the enemies. This is a side feature of course, and I treat it as such when it comes to development priorities.

_mark_one

Aug 20, 2019
Hello, first thing sorry I didn't read the full 11 pages of this topic.
But I saw a few negative comments on 1st page and sincerely hope there isn't much more in the following pages.
So I thought I'd stop by to say that your game is amazing, since we often hear people that don't like things, but people who like it are often silent.
It's my favorite game with foot fetish/giantess theme, and I can't wait to play more of it (not trying to pressure here ^.^).
It must take a lot of time because the visuals are really really good (y)

So a big thanks for making this game !

Sidenote : I just had a question in my mind while playing your game, of course you will answer only if you want... There are cracks in the walls were "we are not small enough to fit in", does it mean at some point we will have the ability to shrink (or maybe someone with a specific ring) and fight again the existing wonderful creatures hum enemies I mean while being shrunk ?

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Hello, first thing sorry I didn't read the full 11 pages of this topic.
But I saw a few negative comments on 1st page and sincerely hope there isn't much more in the following pages.
So I thought I'd stop by to say that your game is amazing, since we often hear people that don't like things, but people who like it are often silent.
It's my favorite game with foot fetish/giantess theme, and I can't wait to play more of it (not trying to pressure here ^.^).
It must take a lot of time because the visuals are really really good (y)

So a big thanks for making this game !

Sidenote : I just had a question in my mind while playing your game, of course you will answer only if you want... There are cracks in the walls were "we are not small enough to fit in", does it mean at some point we will have the ability to shrink (or maybe someone with a specific ring) and fight again the existing wonderful creatures hum enemies I mean while being shrunk ?
That's correct, I plan to introduce shrinking to the game. The feature was already tested and implemented however it will need to wait for a certain questline to be fully introduced. The player will be able to shrink himself using a particular item to access the cracks that will lead him to previously unaccessible areas. Some enemies will be able to shrink the player and that change will be reflected on the map too. You will be able to fight some enemies while shrunk, but not all of them. Sometimes approaching NPCs in a shrunk state will provide an additional scene.

I'm glad you have enjoyed the game.

tavish32

Aug 9, 2021
That's correct, I plan to introduce shrinking to the game. The feature was already tested and implemented however it will need to wait for a certain questline to be fully introduced. The player will be able to shrink himself using a particular item to access the cracks that will lead him to previously unaccessible areas. Some enemies will be able to shrink the player and that change will be reflected on the map too. You will be able to fight some enemies while shrunk, but not all of them. Sometimes approaching NPCs in a shrunk state will provide an additional scene.

any estimate on when you'll be adding it?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Subby adventurer, femboy-ish, with shrinking - This seems familiar:

Minish cap.jpg

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes