xXLost

Nov 23, 2021
someone know what i have to do after i obtain the new dragon killer?? i skipped the dialogue so i don't know where i have to go

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
someone know what i have to do after i obtain the new dragon killer?? i skipped the dialogue so i don't know where i have to go
Some ghost cave somewhere. I think it’s called “Hero’s Road” or something. Also you can’t enter said ghost cave because that’s where the current release ends.

archer666

Aug 8, 2021
bad news guys i

Creator, Aki Kokage no Izumi / Kokage no Izumi commented on the interaction of "Domination Quest vol.2 -Red and Black Michishirube-".

ドミネーションクエストvol.2について、リリース日を2月10日に変更いたしました。デバッグのための時間を確保するため、やむをえず変更いたしました。重ね重ねの延期になり、大変申し訳ありません。何卒ご了承のほどよろしくお願いいたします。

eng version

The release date for Domination Quest vol.2 has been changed to February 10th. In order to secure time for debugging, I changed it out of necessity. I am very sorry for the repeated postponement. Thank you for your understanding.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
bad news guys i

Creator, Aki Kokage no Izumi / Kokage no Izumi commented on the interaction of "Domination Quest vol.2 -Red and Black Michishirube-".

ドミネーションクエストvol.2について、リリース日を2月10日に変更いたしました。デバッグのための時間を確保するため、やむをえず変更いたしました。重ね重ねの延期になり、大変申し訳ありません。何卒ご了承のほどよろしくお願いいたします。

eng version

The release date for Domination Quest vol.2 has been changed to February 10th. In order to secure time for debugging, I changed it out of necessity. I am very sorry for the repeated postponement. Thank you for your understanding.
They can take all the time they need. Let's not have another game like FNAFSB that was rushed and became a buggy nightmare

Reactions: Circle0Trick

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
bad news guys i

eng version

And balance was restored to the world.

Dec 6, 2018
bad news guys i

eng version

At least its for bugfixing this time and not the dev underestimating how long it would take to develop the game.

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
At least its for bugfixing this time and not the dev underestimating how long it would take to develop the game.
That's a good point. I think the previous game had some sort of long-standing bug at one point but I totally forgot what it was.
My guess is the bug came from Best Girl actually getting her contact-invincibility passive from the bossfight, and that turning into a bug nest somewhere.

Reactions: Thatoneguyyyyyyy
Dec 6, 2018
That's a good point. I think the previous game had some sort of long-standing bug at one point but I totally forgot what it was.
My guess is the bug came from Best Girl actually getting her contact-invincibility passive from the bossfight, and that turning into a bug nest somewhere.
Lets hope

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
Thank you for waiting. The DLSite status for this game is currently "In review". The desired release date is February 10th, but at this time, the release time is still unknown. Thank you for your understanding.
Twitter post

Haha, cant wait for next delay :D

upd: NVM new post
This game passed the review!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes