Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Right, several pages of word jousting done, here are my thoughts

- I liked the new expanded locations, thought it is now very empty, it will surely grow over time, thought the expanded map also means a longer development cycle and sandbox games with many locations tend to come out lukewarm
- I agree that a game where every women act like bitch while stay faithful to the player is the highest degree of bullshit, but the MC wants to fuck his mom, and yet he ignored every sign of her getting dicked is poor writing
- I might have missed the message but I did not know about the remake thing until it was released, even though I subscribed, you don't do that to supporters, talk to them

Anyway, stopping subscription because the game is now on hold

Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
As long as the MC gets to plow the Landlady, and Aunt I don't care if the dev remakes the game as a Lord of the Rings parody. I appreciate the renders, and artwork of the female characters in this game. I've never seen anything quite like it, it's different in a good way. I'm not really into NTR but, I will tolerate it because I love the Mom and Aunt characters, improvise 101 lol

shaitan

Sep 24, 2018
Are there any comics and/or art that further expand on the characters? I just love the models and want to see more, especially from the mom and aunt.

Reactions: dark1

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay, first play through of 1.03.

What the hell?

Starting over, this time before Mom leaves Dad, and before she takes you to live with her sister and child. And this time we have a younger sister and an older sister.

Great. So start over with the same "all the female models are built on the same starting point and maybe mess with the hair" females and an actual hobbit Dad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it better than the last version?

No, it's a fair bit worse, apparently the developer wants all the NTR haters to pile on him so he can tell them to suck it.

Story wise it's fairly horrible. It's certainly no deeper, it certainly has no more character development. And overall the sex scenes aren't even close to as good...

Yippee, I can hardly wait for the next update....

Edit: Oh, that's not the end.. joy. All I had to do was go to sleep one more time to finally advance to Auntie and cousin.

Edit: AFTER over a year of Mom being abused by your father. Only leaving when he threatened to go after the daughters. Great addition to the story Dev, top quality.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019

Edit: AFTER over a year of Mom being abused by your father. Only leaving when he threatened to go after the daughters. Great addition to the story Dev, top quality.
And day 2, Aunt's house electric boogaloo... It's more than a year later, when we started MC was in his last year of high school, so do I still need to take the MC to school or not? Now things seem like the previous version except instead of sharing a bedroom with my pretty cousin I'm sharing a bedroom and a bed with my little sister. (though there are no interactions there beyond the aunt's house repeat meal times.) Auntie's now in the quest journal, though cousin is not, older and younger sister remain at the end of the quest line for the current version, as does the MC's which I'm assuming is the main story.

You can go to the shopping district and work at the grocery store, the cafe, the clothing store, and maybe the lingerie store, but that trips an exception
Code:
  File "E:\Hold\CummingHome\CummingHomeRe-1.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 754, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'Jessie' is not defined.
You get 100 a day, and it advances the clock all the way to 11 pm, so 0900 - 23:00 is a 14 hour work day for $7.14 an hour no matter where you work. Though apparently you can decide to work any whatever shop on any given day. I suppose I should check how late in the day you can start and still get $100

Advance the story with Mom and Aunt.. get the texts that you aren't your father's child...

Dev, MC has a sister who's a year older, so, Mom was coerced to leave with a 1 year old baby girl from her father, MC in the oven, and, though Mom's leaving caused Grandpa to get depressed and commit suicide, Mom came back and got impregnated with MC's little sister before Grandpa gave into despair??

That's just seriously fucked up. And not in the fun way that MC's living relatives are fucked up.

Reactions: Eduran

anthonyca30

Aug 16, 2022
I am trying to play the game (v1.03) on my android using JoiPlay and it keeps crashing when loading up. Anybody else have the same issue?

Reactions: pilou15

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Can someone tell me if there is anything else to do on this before I put it in my holding folder? I just fucked the Aunt, in the shower. There are no more hints in the book. Is that all for this update?

PS. Loving the Revamp.

adilay

Nov 10, 2021
Can someone tell me if there is anything else to do on this before I put it in my holding folder? I just fucked the Aunt, in the shower. There are no more hints in the book. Is that all for this update?

PS. Loving the Revamp.
did you found new hints

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Promising premise ruined by extremely unattractive and deformed looking female characters. It's going to be a hard pass from me just based on the preview images.
I wonder if there's an option to change the renders (horrific facial deformities, flat/hollowed-out cheeks and bad boob design) without changing the scene/poses.
The guy is spot on, just add a little sheathing to blend that monster dick better in the main body.
right now it looks like he's sown it on for appearance sake.

LunarDweller

Jan 21, 2019

PS. Loving the Revamp.
Right there with you buddy. Have no idea how to advance the characters. Just rinse and repeat with the aunt in the shower. All the notes in the book don't help at all.

Samaelpride

Aug 23, 2019
Im stuck in the part she send you a nude pic and i dont know what to do and i dont have more hints.
help please.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Used to like this game, but dont like the added rape and NTR and a "friend" whos, as the narrator says, not really your friend. and the whole "if your still playing this you're nat as bothered by NTR as you say" comment... Yeah, the only reason I was still playing was cause I was looking for it to get back to the way it used to be that was actually good, but that comment convinced me that you were intent on trashing the entire game. So yeah, I'm out.

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
does anyone else have the issue of haing to start all over again? And why cant i see the mother and aunt in the bedroom and why is there no sex scence in the aunts house with the mother?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I like this game!! No problem quickly getting in your face sex with family members. I also played the original game (which I also liked) and it seems the balloon boobs are toned down a bit?? or maybe I haven't gotten far enough into the game? screenshot0018.png screenshot0008.png

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes