RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Holy shit, so they killed the original game, and then turned it into whatever this is? Went from a nice simple harem game into a NTR focused one. This right here is why people don't trust devs anymore with 0.1's. Anyone have a link to the original version at least?

Last edited:

Ahmtom

Jun 6, 2020
What are all these complaints about NTR about ? Just played through the entire game and didn' t find a single NTR scene. That is, if you don't count the scenes with sister and Futa (girl)friend. Which i do, this is not NTR to me. If it was a lesbian scene, would you count that as NTR ?
On the contrary i am glad there is a little Futa in there. Please do more, if you ask me.
Why so jealous ? Do the other characters have no right to a sex life of their own with girlfriends not part of the family ?
Must the dev always stick to the same family members ? The MC has sex with other characters not part of the family. Should the family members not be jealous of that ?
You find nothing wrong with that, right ? Jeez.

Just follow the game instructions (some reading skills are required ...) and you can avoid NTR. The dev went to great length to provide diversity in the game. Rather a reason to be grateful, i'd say.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there was futa in there i did not see that lol. i think the older sister swings both way's. truth be told i don't like ntr because to me it's wrong to try and take a nothers woman. then if she goes along with it then she was never your's to start with. if love is true then the person will tell them to get lost lol

Reactions: Akainu456

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
Is this a remake? Because it certainly looks like it. And if it is, shouldn't it be in another thread to preserve the original?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nope, the same game got a rename and a rewrite and some scenes cut out and others,
hurtful others, pinned inside to detter the fans from connecting the dots.
Thread deep dive will give you the last feature rich (most content)
as it always should have been. Look it up and enjoy the good old game.
You cannot know the value of it unless you lose it to this new iteration.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
jeesus fuck this thing is ugly.
worst haircut imaginable, horrible dye job, and those self mutilated ears...
who the fuck thinks it is attractive to mutilate their own ears?
head too big for the body, mouth just feels off, tits look fake, body too skinny...
and then finally to top it all off, someone sprayed it with glitter

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
Nope, the same game got a rename and a rewrite and some scenes cut out and others,
hurtful others, pinned inside to detter the fans from connecting the dots.
Thread deep dive will give you the last feature rich (most content)
as it always should have been. Look it up and enjoy the good old game.
You cannot know the value of it unless you lose it to this new iteration.
So is there a another game like this ? what's the name ? Also how is the sandbox is this game ?

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So I read the description and went to look up Cumming Home on here (the art looked familiar). I was dismayed to find that the game no longer existed on here. At first I thought it was removed in the dead of night without a trace (as this site is known for doing), only to find out that the Cumming Home thread was turned INTO THIS one. What gives, dev? Why remove all traces of that other game (which this one is based off of) on here?

Reactions: E_nigma and El Buho

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
> Changelog. from newest to oldest
> Dominion v1.01
> v1.02
> v1.01

1.03 should come after 1.02. and you are not supposed to reuse numbers

... why would you do such a thing?
It goes from Cumming Home 1.02 dto Dominion 1.01 because it's basically a completely new game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It goes from Cumming Home 1.02 dto Dominion 1.01 because it's basically a completely new game.
thanks you for clarifying.
if it is a completely new game it should get a new thread then. and also a seperate changelog
regardless, there is still no reason to reuse numbers.
if keeping the same thread and game name then the first release of the reboot should be either 1.03 or better yet be called v2.0
instead of reusing an old version number
if making a new thread than v0.1 is appropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eduran
2.90 star(s) 34 Votes