JorgusGDA

Jan 7, 2021
So this game has unavoidable NTR. Your big sister has a futa girlfriend and you see her giving blowjobs and have sex with the futa (both vag and anal). Your mom has off screen sex with the black dude. It is such a shame because the previous game was gold, this is just NTR abomination made from a great harem game. If you hate NTR like I do, better avoid it. Cheers.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dominion [v1.01] [Fallen Angel Productions and Mylph Money] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 640 MB / 103 MB - Dominion-1.01-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 625 MB / 88 MB - Dominion-1.01-mac-crunched.zip
= ~16,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Cumming Home Re [v1.03] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,05 GB / 145 MB - CummingHomeRe-1.03-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,04 GB / 130 MB - CummingHomeRe-1.03-mac-crunched.zip
= ~13,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/original

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
From what people have described about their opinion of NTR leads me to believe those people are incels and that shit is just too stupid for me to argue with any more. If they tank this thread with their constant dipshit comments, then I'm done giving a shit. It irritates me that there isn't an option to ban members on my own thread.
Of course man you are sooo right. It soooo stupid don't want to see LI in what used to be a harem game been fucked by other man and rub it in your face right? Like seriously?
You really need to be totally cuck brained to see nothing wrong with that. I totally see you thinking something like "Oh I will add ntr bullshit to a harem game and the fans aren't going to get pissed" "Why are people so pissed about this? Bah they are incels, who in his right mind wouldn't want to see they girls they like been whores right?" You seriously are mentally handicapped.
You are such a cliche cuck that you even use the "incel" insult.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's avoidable, completely avoidable.
And how easy is it to avoid it? Personally my favorite way to avoid NTR is with a button at the start of the game that says "activate NTR: YES / NO". The second option is that there is a warning when you have to choose (for example, red capital letters saying "NTR PATH" or something similar).

The other question I have is whether futa and rape content can be avoided.

JorgusGDA

Jan 7, 2021
And how easy is it to avoid it? Personally my favorite way to avoid NTR is with a button at the start of the game that says "activate NTR: YES / NO". The second option is that there is a warning when you have to choose (for example, red capital letters saying "NTR PATH" or something similar).

The other question I have is whether futa and rape content can be avoided.

It is not avoidable. If you have high enough influence with mom then the sex between her and the black dude happens off screen, but the guy still brags about it to you. The futa stuff with the sister is unavoidable. Again shame because it used to be a great game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to tell the truth if there was a gallory i would do the scenes just to get the picters i am odd that way lol. kinda like getting all the achivments on xbox and stuff. i well see how it goes

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Games like this are the reason my signature is what it is...

Dev should make their game their way... Sadly though, once you start down a path and give clear expectations it's probably best that you stick to your word and the intent of what was presented, going in a completely different direction is where "Developer trust goes to die".

If the Dev really wanted to make a game focused on NTR/Futa or whatever, it would probably have been wiser to start a different game for that... That's just basic "Anti-shit-storming 101" ...

My real question is a wondering of how a Developer can make the mental leap in believing that a large fanbase built and comprised mainly of "harem" and "anti-NTR" players in a 'Harem' style game, would transition to an NTR/Futa/"everybody is fucking" game without all hell breaking loose... especially for a Dev who has spent time on F95...

That's like eating a big old cheesy bean burrito, tucking your pant legs into your socks, shitting as hard as you can, and being surprised that you smell...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's not NTR if a woman fucked another guy before the MC was even introduced to the game. If you keep Deon's influence down she does not fuck him again. Stop confusing people with your juvinile fucking comments.
If it happens before the MC appears on the screen... why do I want to see it? In fact I prefer to know the least, if possible nothing, about the sexual life of the LIs before being with the MC.

He is lying like a little bitch, it is skippable not avoidable. Black dude fuck the mom and the futa girl is the sister girlfriend. You can choose to see it or not but it happens anyway.
It is not avoidable. If you have high enough influence with mom then the sex between her and the black dude happens off screen, but the guy still brags about it to you. The futa stuff with the sister is unavoidable. Again shame because it used to be a great game.
Ok, thanks for the reply. Then he should put skippable at the warning. With the avoidable warning all he's doing is throwing rocks at his own roof.

It saves me having to download it and get an unpleasant surprise. It will be best to leave the game for NTR lovers. So I guess then I'll send the game to the ignore corner with all the NTR games.

gear10

Oct 20, 2020
I just don't understand one thing why make the guy with a giant penis? should put a horse in his place then

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC was meant to steal, MC was written for the longest time as the bull.
I just don't understand one thing why make the guy with a giant penis? should put a horse in his place then
Now MC is the incel who is the bitch of Tyrone asshole who tells him he fucked his mom
That sHit is SLIT THAT MOFO THROAT OFFENCE RIGHT THERE

This isn't a remake it's a demake. Absolutely baffling decision making here.
Somebody likes all this shitting on Mc dev is doing. Horse dick is mocked and laughing stalk
in this game. Mc must be wondering what his life has turned into in this ”rewritten” game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is news as they said themselves this was supposed to be different.
All their games have had a sister with a futa girlfriend.

None of them have had the Mc as the only one getting sex, this shouldn't be news by now.
So much for sticking to their innovative creative ideas and not slipping into manga incel
dead horse disgusting immaturity they tromboned about for the longest time.

Looks like one trick pony devs just cannot get outta their backwards heads.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Still waiting for a chad hero to re upload the original version. That version was more or less done anyway, let's get it back. Some people here have it share it boys! We want the version that was without NTR and all the other random stuff we have now.
it was shared I think in page 24

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes