v1900

Apr 21, 2020
All their games have had a sister with a futa girlfriend.

None of them have had the Mc as the only one getting sex, this shouldn't be news by now.
Yeah, then the dev tried something different (back when this was still called Cumming Home). I Get the impression that the dev didn't really like his new VN and decided to get back into his old formula.

Shit he should have abandoned this one and started another VN instead of marketing it as a rework. He wasn't going to keep the harem supporters anyway. Why muddy the waters?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The original Cumming Home did not. It was harem only, the only male was the MC.
Which says to me he tried something new and didn't like it so went back to his old formula.

Yeah, then the dev tried something different (back when this was still called Cumming Home). I Get the impression that the dev didn't really like his new VN and decided to get back into his old formula.

Shit he should have abandoned this one and started another VN instead of marketing it as a rework. He wasn't going to keep the harem supporters anyway. Why muddy the waters?
Pretty much.

Should have carried on with Djinn really. That only really ended on a part 1 type of thing and had a decent following.

Normal harems has never been this devs thing and they always add extras so why the new game I don't know.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hmmm, I wonder what inspired the Dev to blow up their own game like this? :unsure:
Hope whatever it was they paid a lot of money, as incest harem, which it was previously, is about the opposite of NTR stealing.
Fans of one don't tend to like the other, so probably would have been a better idea to make a different game, even if it meant abandoning the old one.
I have never had a game go from much anticipated watchlist, to ignore, so fast, so Kudos for that. :poop:

squinkky

Oct 4, 2017
Games like this are the reason my signature is what it is...

Dev should make their game their way... Sadly though, once you start down a path and give clear expectations it's probably best that you stick to your word and the intent of what was presented, going in a completely different direction is where "Developer trust goes to die".

If the Dev really wanted to make a game focused on NTR/Futa or whatever, it would probably have been wiser to start a different game for that... That's just basic "Anti-shit-storming 101" ...

My real question is a wondering of how a Developer can make the mental leap in believing that a large fanbase built and comprised mainly of "harem" and "anti-NTR" players in a 'Harem' style game, would transition to an NTR/Futa/"everybody is fucking" game without all hell breaking loose... especially for a Dev who has spent time on F95...

That's like eating a big old cheesy bean burrito, tucking your pant legs into your socks, shitting as hard as you can, and being surprised that you smell...

WORD!

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Hmmm, I wonder what inspired the Dev to blow up their own game like this? :unsure:
Hope whatever it was they paid a lot of money, as incest harem, which it was previously, is about the opposite of NTR stealing.
Fans of one don't tend to like the other, so probably would have been a better idea to make a different game, even if it meant abandoning the old one.
I have never had a game go from much anticipated watchlist, to ignore, so fast, so Kudos for that. :poop:
Ironic you have a Power Vacuum signature, as both incest harem and NTR are well covered by that series. That's right, somewhere within the multiverse both of your sisters and mother are getting big dicked by the ugly bastard.

May 27, 2017
Incest + NTR + Futa/Trans + Sandbox. Bro, you trying to start WW3 up in here?

Initial offering of this VN was a middlingly good Incest story with some hot action, now it's an interracial/trans cuckfest. NTR is the biggest thing most Incest/Harem fans hate and arguably the complete opposing side of the latter, and it's also the most contentious tag on this site. Way to 180* and fuck over everyone who was initially invested in this project.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I'll check it out
Incest + NTR + Futa/Trans + Sandbox. Bro, you trying to start WW3 up in here?

Initial offering of this VN was a middlingly good Incest story with some hot action, now it's an interracial/trans cuckfest. NTR is the biggest thing most Incest/Harem fans hate and arguably the complete opposing side of the latter, and it's also the most contentious tag on this site. Way to 180* and fuck over everyone who was initially invested in this project.
Stop it, you didn't pay a dime, neither did 90% of the people waving pitchforks and torches.
Dude made a drastic 180..its done. Give your 1 star hate rating(half star minimum ratings should be a thing) and keep it moving, getting outraged over something you didn't pay for because the developer decided to lean closer to something he wanted, instead of something that brought him no joy is pointless, and lowkey weird.

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes