mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Except in Power Vacuum, NTR is actually skippable, unlike in this garbage pile.
In power vacuum it is avoidable. in power vacuum your entire explicit goal is to avoid being cucked.
NTR is a bad end in that game, timelines in which you get cucked are noncanon.
there are two modes of play for that game based on a settings switch for NTR.

If NTR is on, you can make a mistake, in which case the game will display a bad end NTR scene and then automatically reload at the checkpoint before you made the wrong choice.

If NTR is off, the wrong choices are removed. You can only click on choices that will prevent NTR.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It goes from Cumming Home 1.02 dto Dominion 1.01 because it's basically a completely new game.
This is the key problem right there.
The dev had a nearly complete game called Cumming Home.
He decided to make a completely different game called Dominion that happens in the same universe.

That new game is a complete antithesis of the previous one.
And to add an extra insult he abused his position as the OP to delete the old game and silently replace it with the new game. When it should have by all rights been a separate thread for the new game.

Imagine if DC comics silently deleted main continuity superman and replaced it with the evil superman from Injustice continuity...
And then publically called the upset fans incels.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
I usually love NTR and was excited to see why the snowflakes were so angry at this game, but it's kinda garbage. I guess if BBC is your particular fetish it might be alright? But due to zero character development I feel nothing for these characters, so seeing them get "stolen" seems rather uninteresting.

Also, why is every character smirking in every render? It's like they're all in on a joke the audience is left out of. Maybe the game is the joke.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Also, why is every character smirking in every render? It's like they're all in on a joke the audience is left out of. Maybe the game is the joke.
The dev really likes the perma-smirk, check out any of their other development efforts.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I usually love NTR and was excited to see why the snowflakes were so angry at this game, but it's kinda garbage. I guess if BBC is your particular fetish it might be alright? But due to zero character development I feel nothing for these characters, so seeing them get "stolen" seems rather uninteresting.

The "snowflakes" are angry because this WASN'T an ntr game, but suddenly in the infinite wisdom of the dev he decided to to turn a harem game into a near exclusive ntr game.

Last edited:

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
The "snowflakes" are angry because this WASN'T an ntr game, but suddenly in the infinite wisdom of the dev he decided to to turn a harem game into a near exclusive ntr game.
I mean..Okay?
Why are you all still here? You spoke your peace after he made a decision that alienated fans of the original idea, meanwhile folks who didn't care for the original idea may want to discuss and all you guys are doing is cluttering the comments with your bellyaching.
do you not know how many games there are on this site?:unsure:

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Wow, I'd sure be butthurt if I was a patron for Cumming Home and then had this dev shit this one out on me.
I was actually subbed for a while and got really excited when it got updated but then i realised that it had been "reworked" and what it had turned into i cancelled my sub straight away. There was no prior warning to change whatsoever. Yeah i was butthurt because it wasnt what i was subscribing for, i am not a fan of NTR at all and i think it was a dick move on the devs side to do this to the players. I'm just glad i still have the original cumming home still, no way i'm gonna be playing this version. The dev has lost the trust of not just myself but a lot of players because of this move.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I mean..Okay?
Why are you all still here? You spoke your peace after he made a decision that alienated fans of the original idea, meanwhile folks who didn't care for the original idea may want to discuss and all you guys are doing is cluttering the comments with your bellyaching.
1. it has been literally 6 hours only since it happened.
2. you are the one cluttering the thread. as this is the cumming home thread which is in the process of being hijacked into a different game called dominion

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I mean..Okay?
Correct me if i'm wrong but aint these forums here for people to discuss these games?

They are here for people to express praise, critique, opinions or to just chat with like minded people regarding the subject game. If people have concerns or opinions about the direction of said games then where else do you want them to discuss them if not on the games forum? I like many others were subbed to this game but since the "change" have cancelled their subs because it isn't what they were subscribed to so obviously they are going to be unhappy

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
1. it has been literally 6 hours only since it happened.
2. you are the one cluttering the thread. as this is the cumming home thread which is in the process of being hijacked into a different game called dominion
This is the Dominion V1 Thread. Let it go bro.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Correct me if i'm wrong but aint these forums here for people to discuss these games?

They are here for people to express praise, critique, opinions or to just chat with like minded people regarding the subject game. If people have concerns or opinions about the direction of said games then where else do you want them to discuss them if not on the games forum? I like many others were subbed to this game but since the "change" have cancelled their subs because it isn't what they were subscribed to so obviously they are going to be unhappy
What is there left to discuss at this point? This is an entirely different game now, you did the smart thing and took back your sub, its a circle jerk of salt is all I'm saying, for a game that technically doesn't exist anymore. I guess I see all this as off topic, but if venting at length is better than touching grass, have at it.

• Angry
Reactions: pantil

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
No it isnt, check back several pages and you will see that it is the thread for cumming home. Seeing as the game got reworked and renamed it should of been put on a new one not on here
I think you need to check the URL bro.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I think I found a bug in the game.When I'm doing the older sister quest it says I need 15 influence and I got it but the next day it just keeps dropping to 13 the morning.Why's that?

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
This game is messed up. I get how Deon keeps getting influence with Mom since MC does see Mom watching TV with Deon. But how the hell does Deon keep getting influence on the sisters when it never shows him with them.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
What is there left to discuss at this point? This is an entirely different game now, you did the smart thing and took back your sub, its a circle jerk of salt is all I'm saying, for a game that technically doesn't exist anymore. I guess I see all this as off topic, but if venting at length is better than touching grass, have at it.
I do see your point but people are still entitled to express their opinions because it was such a drastic change and obviously people are going to be annoyed. It was a pretty decent game that a lot of people did enjoy to....whatever it is now. Ive noticed that most peoples point is that the dev should of left "cumming home" as it was even if it had of been abandoned and made "dominion" as a new game with a new thread instead of replacing the original

2.90 star(s) 34 Votes